criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

StarWars BattleFront FB group

XofJSA
0 posts Member
edited October 2015
I thought i would make a FB group for the Game,and it has grown fast.Please feel free to come by and join.A good place for all things Battlefront and game related.related. Thx and hope to see you guys out there....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646449065637852/

Replies

• eww facebook.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • HAH, left leaning Facebook. Thanks but no thanks, been there done that. Facebook, Tracebook, Dramabook.
  • HAH, left leaning Facebook. Thanks but no thanks, been there done that. Facebook, Tracebook, Dramabook.

The forums have a new troll slithering around. Didn't mommy teach you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I'll check it out OP. Thanks for the info
  • Agent_Unknown1
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    HAH, left leaning Facebook. Thanks but no thanks, been there done that. Facebook, Tracebook, Dramabook.

The forums have a new troll slithering around. Didn't mommy teach you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I'll check it out OP. Thanks for the info

I'm trolling? no seriously it's pretty obvious that Facebook is liberal leaning considering it's moves, not only that my experience wasn't great. Drama in the family took place there (Dramabook), not only that but during that time there were the Snowden revelations on spying (Tracebook / Geo-location tracking). So if I wanted to sugarcoat the truth I would saying that Facebook is nothing but roses and it's heaven on earth, best place you can go but I'm not that type of guy, I speak the truth. If you did your homework too you would know but hey most people around my age don't give a ****.

I'm trolling? no seriously it's pretty obvious that Facebook is liberal leaning considering it's moves, not only that my experience wasn't great. Drama in the family took place there (Dramabook), not only that but during that time there were the Snowden revelations on spying (Tracebook / Geo-location tracking). So if I wanted to sugarcoat the truth I would saying that Facebook is nothing but roses and it's heaven on earth, best place you can go but I'm not that type of guy, I speak the truth. If you did your homework too you would know but hey most people around my age don't give a ****.

Oh I'm sorry you've mistaken me for someone that cares about your family drama. Refer to my above comment (which probably won't sink in with your type) so by all means keep bumping the thread for @XofJSA anyways good idea on the FB page.
  • pls no more
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png