criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Australian Players, I NEED YOU!!!

Australian players are needed, so we can have faster loading times in game searching.

Replies

• We can start a group sort of thing, and we can have much quicker loading times between matches and searching forem'
  • Heya man, I am with Tactical Gaming and we have an Australian/Kiwi Battalion, with Pracs twice a week and we game together all week. If thats something that interests you then add me on Origin (TGxWild) and we can talk some more.
    Otherwise check Tactical Gaming out here http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/
    Or if you prefer, signup via this link http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=15074

Look forward to hearing rom ya man :smiley:
  • I agree with Bazza
    PSN Morangaz
  • Well I'm Aussie but unless you play hero hunt or HVV I'm not your man ;)
  • I recommend changing server location. I use US West and I'm finding games instantly nowadays
    PSN: LW7CK
  • I recommend changing server location. I use US West and I'm finding games instantly nowadays

wow I didn't know you could do this, any tips on how?
    I'm love sand
  • Ulysses_31 wrote: »
    I recommend changing server location. I use US West and I'm finding games instantly nowadays

Go to settings and then go to EA account - go to matchmaking and change from automatic to Europe or West Coast :) - Europe for better ping
    HueHueHueHue
  • Ulysses_31 wrote: »
    I recommend changing server location. I use US West and I'm finding games instantly nowadays

Go to settings and then go to EA account - go to matchmaking and change from automatic to Europe or West Coast :) - Europe for better ping

Amazing! I love meeting foreign navy cakes
    I'm love sand
  • JEDI_RUFF
    610 posts Member
    Yup I'm from aussie but I haven't played for abit since I got uncharted and ratchet n clank just waiting on new dlc that's why
    blood_moon_by_ctreuse109-d8dnr8j.png
  • BTW are we all PC Players
  • BarryTBH1 wrote: »
    BTW are we all PC Players

Well there's your problem lol I've never had trouble finding games on Aussie servers on ps4
  • um... I am definetly interested, but is this for Elite Pro gamers?
  • To sum it up - r/BattlefrontOCE

Community, team, simple form of connection - it's all good.

Feel free to add someone like Zross or PirateGuy_Soze.
  • Ciho
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey. I'm a level 51 Aussie.

I'm very much interested in joining. :)

My Origin name is Ciho482
  • LoganTNZ
    1243 posts Member
    Ciho wrote: »
    Hey. I'm a level 51 Aussie.

I'm very much interested in joining. :)

My Origin name is Ciho482

Same here. Add me on origin. I'm nearly level 57 :)

Yeah, Aussie pc servers aren't very active. But at least they are not crowded with hackers and aim bots :smiley:

Rest in Peace, Kenny Baker

- Lord of the Hues