criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Death Will Rise Again

Commander_Dage
140 posts Member
edited June 2016
Death Watch and Death Watch Black Dawn

Hi I'm Commander Dage. I’m a competitive player who likes a coordinated team who like to communicate and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan. We do accept others from other countries.

K/D: 2 81 (based strictly on Cargo)
Win Ratio 74%
Most Weapon Kills; Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Targeting Rifle

Death Watch
  • This part of the clan is for Competitive players
  • Must be able to play objective Game modes meaning you must have team work
  • Must Pass Try Outs

If you join, YOU MUST download this free app it's called "Line". There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me which part of the clan you want to join

Death Watch Black Dawn
NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN DEATH WATCH BLACK DAWN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN
  • This part of the Clan is for non-competitive members of our clan or in short for "Casual Players"
If you join, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me which part of the clan you want to join

What does the Clan do:
  • WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
  • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
  • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains and Fighter Squadron with each other (It's super fun)
  • We also have a ranking system in the clan

Communicating with the Clan:
  • We use the app Line
  • We give each other tips
  • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
  • You can find out when others are online
  • You can tell others when you're online
  • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in

Motto:
“We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
-Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot stop us.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because we are Death Watch

Replies

• Join Today!
  • People show there true self in the face of death
  • Join today so far 2 new members joined since the beginning of this week
  • Come watch the Tournament that Evo Knight is holding this weekend because Death Watch will be participating in it
  • Death watch played at;
    1:03:00
    2:33:00
    4:26:00
    4:48:00
    Death Watch Black Dawn played at;
    1:37:00
    3:22:00
    "Starwars Battlefront Tournament Shoutcast " http://www.twitch.tv/enterthegamenexus/v/73181049?sr=a

Come join us but make sure to read the spoilers for Death Watch and Death Watch Black Dawn
  • Dage. We are " chopping" the stream up and creating you tube videos for each and every team match up. I will be uploading them to our you tube channel after everything is cleaned up and linking them all here so you can share them with your communities.

Stay Tuned.

PS. You are a true ambassador for this game!

Look for our official summary of the event after I get some sleep
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    EVOKnight wrote: »
    Dage. We are " chopping" the stream up and creating you tube videos for each and every team match up. I will be uploading them to our you tube channel after everything is cleaned up and linking them all here so you can share them with your communities.

Stay Tuned.

PS. You are a true ambassador for this game!

Look for our official summary of the event after I get some sleep

youtube channel?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • Alrighty then
  • here is the page you will want to keep an eye on https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UClDbpLOYLLV9mMg2QaYVUEg
  • Hello!)
  • BANNANAS!!!!
  • Pizzaiguess - add me, just had to start new account but used to be level 60
  • As you wish, if you sent me a message it would have been better but this is fine as well
  • Videos are up Dage!
  • Thank you
  • Can we still play with you/your group if we are animate about not feeling like getting the app and dealing with all that riggamaroll....I just want some people who know how to play objective... It seems to be the hardest thing ever unless you pledge your soul to a clan
  • Commander_Dage
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Who is we? And are you referring "Must download Line" requirement?
  • We subjective as in individuals and yes in reference to that
  • Should I join you guys or ice gaming? I have a 1.83 kd and 65% win score
  • @Echo139 if you do want to join competitive "Death Watch" you will need to download "Line" I'm sorry there will be no exceptions to this. But if you wish to join Death Watch Black Dawn you don't have to download the app but it's highly recommended. I hope this helps out with your decision to join us
  • @AgentFinn if you want good to suburb competitive players or casual players who like to hang out, come join DW or DWBD
  • What's line?
  • Thats a very good question.  "Line" is a fun, easy to use FREE APP. If you like your clan members or friends and family to keep in touch with each other, I would highly reconmmend to use this app. Here are the reasons why you should use the free app "Line";
    • It's one of the top FREE messaging apps
    • Better than Kik or that IPhone exclusive app
    • Easy to use app which can do multiple things and is related to Starwars in a way and other stuff
    • You can text and call anyone around the WORLD for FREE
    • You can also do Group chats and not to mention Group Calls
    • This app works on Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
    • Multiple Clans on Battlefront AND mobile gaming Apps use this app because it's so easy to use and can easily stay in touch with each other

All this app ask from you is a minute of your time and a phone number if your new. If you have a Facebook account you can login that way
  • Okay I'll try what do I do when it's downloaded?
  • Thats a very good question.  "Line" is a fun, easy to use FREE APP. If you like your clan members or friends and family to keep in touch with each other, I would highly reconmmend to use this app. Here are the reasons why you should use the free app "Line";
    • It's one of the top FREE messaging apps
    • Better than Kik or that IPhone exclusive app
    • Easy to use app which can do multiple things and is related to Starwars in a way and other stuff
    • You can text and call anyone around the WORLD for FREE
    • You can also do Group chats and not to mention Group Calls
    • This app works on Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
    • Multiple Clans on Battlefront AND mobile gaming Apps use this app because it's so easy to use and can easily stay in touch with each other

All this app ask from you is a minute of your time and a phone number if your new. If you have a Facebook account you can login that way

@Commander_Dage okay I downloaded it what do I do now
  • Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
  • Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).

Ok thank
  • @EA_Afista Can you close down this Thread please. I would like to make another thread and let this one die out so I can make a new updated one
  • @Noctis1313 we forgive but we can never forget what you did
  • A new requirement will soon come to both Death Watch and Death Watch Black Dawn
  • A new requirement will soon come to both Death Watch and Death Watch Black Dawn

Ok
  • Rtikblast
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    :) :) B) B) :D Nice clan, to bad people try to ruin it
  • Rtikblast wrote: »
    :) :) B) B) :D Nice clan, to bad people try to ruin it

Lol got eem