criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Looking for teams

Is anyone still interested in the Tournament Game Nexus is hosting. The tournament is set for the 18th and I thought we would have a good turnout base don the response from the last event but so far no one has signed up or shown any interest. Whats the good word?

Replies

• showhe
    253 posts Member
    which teams have registered so far?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • None I just checked
  • EVOKnight wrote: »
    Is anyone still interested in the Tournament Game Nexus is hosting. The tournament is set for the 18th and I thought we would have a good turnout base don the response from the last event but so far no one has signed up or shown any interest. Whats the good word?

Probably because of the game modes?
  • Feedback leaned towards Cargo and Drop Zone....both are listed in the Tournament.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    EVOKnight wrote: »
    Feedback leaned towards Cargo and Drop Zone....both are listed in the Tournament.

i did like the idea of the drop zone being the first match but idk how others felt. is it really no other team applied?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • zero teams registered.
  • I registered
  • Death Watch shall register with 1 to 2 days ;)
  • Okay Shanks is official < pending team name>...Deathwatch are circling...I was messaged by another player who has a tam in the wings. 4 teams and we can still host it! Lets get 1 more team boys!!!!!!!
  • we will sign up
  • Thanks Darth! That will bring our bracket to 4 teams of 5 players. 20 players will do . We will have a dedicated Stream tech on hand as well as two consoles in house hosting which means less downtown between matches and I am able to concentrate on the shoutcasting etc...
    Cant wait!
  • I could probably get 2-3 other teams to register as well, if others promoted it too we could make a bigger bracket
  • bracket will get locked at 4 teams with the rest on a wait list. The bracket will open up if we hit 8 teams. So either 4 or 8 nothing in between. Lets hope for 8 :smile:
  • I will have a more focused shoutcast this time and our stream is being handled with more care this time. We will have score overlays and more info for spectators during the match. Please make sure you share the stream and the event with everyone you know!
  • Thanks to everyone who has messaged me and expressed a desire to participate in the tournament. We still only have 1 team signed up.

If you are having problems getting registered please let me know. I am hoping to see 4 teams registered by end of day Thursday so I can feel good going into Saturday...

Please message me if you need help
  • Okay so we are at 3 teams officially registered. Just to clarify. . The First 4 teams registered are locked for the tournament. If more teams register then they go on a wait list in case the others don't show. We are running even brackets ( 4 or 8 teams)

so if you are on the wait list please try and get more teams to fill a 8 team bracket so you can play.

as always give me a shout if you have questions.