criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Looking for a test buddy

Sbroffage
740 posts Member
edited June 2016
As the title says I'm looking for someone that is willing to help me test stuff like:
1) heroes health
2) weapons headshot modifiers
3) various game interactions like how much damage to infantry does ion shot and so on.
The test will consist in some 1vs1 games (of supremacy or WA) in which we do some precise stuff like grabbing a token, selecting a hero then shoot him with DL-44 repeatedly to see how many shots can it sustain before dying (to calculate its total HP), or doing the same with AT-STs and starfighters. So no K/D or W/L obsessed people. This is all for testing purposes (you can check my signature link to have an idea of what I'm talking about).
The only requirement is to be in continental Europe for time purposes and to have the will to do such tests.
I hope at least one will step forward, thank you in advance.
My origin ID is TheDisguisedHutt, add me if you want to help.

EDIT: this is the list of things I'm wanting to test at the moment
1)headshot multipliers for all weapons
2)ion shot vs AT-ST
3)dmg turret,turbolaser and dish turret vs infantry
4)powerups damage against heroes
5)how many points you get if you fully destroy a turret with a person inside
6)same for a starfighter
7)HP of royal guards/shocktroopers
8)how many points you get if you drop a bacta bomb on a shocktrooper/honor guard (glitch)
9)ion shot vs infantry
10)berserker 50% dmg reduction applies to what exactly?
11)pulse cannon off aim mechanic and reproduction
12)blaster cannon damage vs infantry and AT-ST and turrets, and if bodyguard helps against it
13)Han health on Ice caves/twilight of hoth map

Replies

• Meh why not, I probably have the one or other thing I want to test too.

For example, I feel like Leais trooper bane makes more damage the further you're out.
    "My name is ThePronato, if anyone can fix my name, you're the real MVP"
  • Sbroffage
    740 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    TheProanto wrote: »
    Meh why not, I probably have the one or other thing I want to test too.

For example, I feel like Leais trooper bane makes more damage the further you're out.

That would be great, I'm totally open to test anything (if possible, something like the honor guard HP needs at least 3 players).
    Add me: TheDisguisedHutt
    And let's do this.