criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

A Team vs. GRM Clan (Challenge Issued)

D1RTY_SH33TS
466 posts Member
edited June 2016
Yesterday GRM PO3 DAM3RON stated that GRM is 2,000 players strong. In addition to that GRM players are the best.

Numbers do not scare me nor does a clan. Especially, a clan whose members have repeatly raged quit while playing against myself and my associates. (Having GRM members rage quit from sessions will be continous.)

Based on the above, I issued a challenge to PO3. For a 6 vs 6 competitive cargo battle. At first he stated "Yes," which means he accepted the challenge. But, then he went silent.

So publicly I issue my challenge to PO3 and to GRM. Hopefully, out of 2,000 members PO3 or GRM can rustle up 6 players.

However it might sadden me that PO3 could have "blacklisted" me by now and that him and GRM will not battle.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
Post edited by EA_Afista on

Replies

• I wish they had entered in our tournament today :(
  • Wanna do a friendly game of blast on rebel depot with only original Srsrcards and traits?
  • me or them ?
  • SH33TS, but if you want me to mentor you in battlefront a little bit them I can ;D
  • ASL_Shanks
    65 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Its hard for me to believe that any SW clan has more then a hundred members
    2 000?
    if that was the case we'd have easily over 100 teams in these tournaments
    And surely i'd expect them to have 10 players out of 2 000 being elites, representing the clan
  • ASL_Shanks wrote: »
    Its hard for me to believe that any SW clan has more then a hundred members
    2 000?
    if that was the case we'd have easily over 100 teams in these tournaments
    And surely i'd expect them to have 10 players out of 2 000 being elites, representing the clan

Exactly - its a huge lie
    HueHueHueHue
  • Maybe these guys don't care about a battlefront clan match. I mean who cares really, this game ain't big competitively.
    This is battlefront guys, y'all need to get over yourselves. I usually read this forum cuz it's funny, but now I had to make an account to say something.
    Seriously though, why does this thread exist on a recruitment page, because they don't want to fight you. Who cares, go find someone who does. It's that simple.
    These attack threads need to be stopped, it's what makes a community toxic and CAUSES CLANS NOT TO WANT TO COOPERATE because they all hate each other. There's already a few clans who left this community just because of that.

Example, i hate dirty sheets because of one round we played 3 weeks ago. We're still arguing about it to this day and i won't give a rematch just becaude i don't want to. As a result our clan members have one less team to play with. Why, because we're squabbling over 15-20 minutes of our lives in a video game. Right......

Seriously though, if a clan shows disinterest, just leave em be. They may come around later.

Wobble out
    *mic drop*
  • Wobble wrote: »
    Maybe these guys don't care about a battlefront clan match. I mean who cares really, this game ain't big competitively.
    This is battlefront guys, y'all need to get over yourselves. I usually read this forum cuz it's funny, but now I had to make an account to say something.
    Seriously though, why does this thread exist on a recruitment page, because they don't want to fight you. Who cares, go find someone who does. It's that simple.
    These attack threads need to be stopped, it's what makes a community toxic and CAUSES CLANS NOT TO WANT TO COOPERATE because they all hate each other. There's already a few clans who left this community just because of that.

Example, i hate dirty sheets because of one round we played 3 weeks ago. We're still arguing about it to this day and i won't give a rematch just becaude i don't want to. As a result our clan members have one less team to play with. Why, because we're squabbling over 15-20 minutes of our lives in a video game. Right......

Seriously though, if a clan shows disinterest, just leave em be. They may come around later.

Wobble out
    *mic drop*

Normally I go after those clan members who rage quit and got owned. Congrats on narcing yourself out.
  • Bro really?
  • Wow, did you really get that ***** about us not being able to 6v6 you on battlefront? Firstly, when we say 2000 people, we mean 2000 in the entire community spread across about 6 games, we have almost about 300 in battlefront, second, when we went silent after we accepted your challenge, it was because you got yourself blacklisted from GRM, furthermore we aren't allowed to talk or play win blacklisted members. Plus we have already played in the past when you were all in GRM and we still beat ya.
  • Lol what is hilarious is this guy thinks that what he says actually matters if you go to GRM's website they do in fact have over 2,000 registered members so this guy is talking out of his *****! From what I have heard through the grapevine this guy and his buddies are blacklisted from the clan for harassing its' members and therefore that is why they are not battling this *****
  • D1RTY_SH33TS
    466 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    [SNIP]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • EA_Afista
    1882 posts SWBF Moderator
    Greetings everyone,
    We are going to go ahead and close this thread now as it is extremely non-constructive. Please remember that profanity and insults are not permitted on these forums and keep our Community Guidelines in mind when posting. Thank you for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!