criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

*slow clap*

I honestly think Dice and EA killed this DLC and did an absolute incredible job. Unfortunately, there a still whiners. I can't see why people always take the negative out of everything (Luke's ROTJ outfit). Be grateful for the great content (I'm especially pleased with all the new skins). New game mode should be awesome as long as it isn't too similar to extraction. So well done as a whole Dice for 100% listening to the community which now results in both parties being happy.

*just remember, if this is their second DLC, imagine how good the new two will be!
PSN: LW7CK

Replies

• they nailed if couldnt be happier. Outer rim was meh but this one looks 10/10 awesome
  • Word +1
  • IBordo
    110 posts Member
    Can't wait to explore for easter eggs...
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    IBordo wrote: »
    Can't wait to explore for easter eggs...

Indeed. I'm hoping for these maps to be available in private matches.
    May the force be with you.
  • CAn't wait for livesream, does anyone know where and when it is? I know tomorrow, but what time? ANy URL yet?
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    CAn't wait for livesream, does anyone know where and when it is? I know tomorrow, but what time? ANy URL yet?

Tomorrow 10 AM PDT. 6PM UK Time.

@idbl_fanatic
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • L3wY
    57 posts Member
    I can't wait to carbon freeze an enemy player :smiley: Maybe you have to do this to activate an Easter Egg :wink:
    "May the Force be with you...always!"
    ''Do, or do not, there is no try!"
  • Anoh wrote: »
    CAn't wait for livesream, does anyone know where and when it is? I know tomorrow, but what time? ANy URL yet?

@idbl_fanatic

6PM? That's great considering Lady Ackbar is going out and won't be home until 10PM.
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • Anoh wrote: »

@idbl_fanatic

Yeah but wheres it gonna be at like a link?
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Anoh wrote: »

@idbl_fanatic

6PM? That's great considering Lady Ackbar is going out and won't be home until 10PM.

Just double checked. 6PM UK time it is.
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Anoh I'll just check Twitter.

giphy.gif
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member

@idbl_fanatic

Keep checking Gameverb/StarWarsHQ youtube channel, it will be there for sure.
  • JamesP
    547 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I honestly think Dice and EA killed this DLC and did an absolute incredible job. Unfortunately, there a still whiners. I can't see why people always take the negative out of everything (Luke's ROTJ outfit). Be grateful for the great content (I'm especially pleased with all the new skins). New game mode should be awesome as long as it isn't too similar to extraction. So well done as a whole Dice for 100% listening to the community which now results in both parties being happy.

*just remember, if this is their second DLC, imagine how good the new two will be!

It Looks good.....is it good? don't know, neither do you
    'Be grateful' - people did pay for it you know
  • L3wY
    57 posts Member

@idbl_fanatic

Keep checking Gameverb/StarWarsHQ youtube channel, it will be there for sure.

https://www.twitch.tv/eastarwars/profile
    Don't forget EAStarWars' official channel too.
    "May the Force be with you...always!"
    ''Do, or do not, there is no try!"
  • People are gonna complain regardless. I enjoyed Outer Rim a lot and this looks like it may be better. I'll be tuning in to the livesteam tomorrow morning and anxiously awaiting Tuesday.
  • DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    I agree 100%. This DLC looks amazing and just to be able to fight in the carbonite chamber and administrators palace will super fun. Underated game for real.
  • Can...not...wait
  • The content hype is amazing agreed. However... the only real time they deserve my applause is if the bugfixing and balancing was attacked as great as they did the content. Then I will be give them the slow clap.

SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png
  • DaBeast wrote: »
    I agree 100%. This DLC looks amazing and just to be able to fight in the carbonite chamber and administrators palace will super fun. Underated game for real.

Yeah. I can't wait to freeze you in carbonite. HueHue. But in all seriousness I'm going to freeze myself willingly.

giphy.gif
  • DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    DaBeast wrote: »

Yeah. I can't wait to freeze you in carbonite. HueHue. But in all seriousness I'm going to freeze myself willingly.

We will see... huehue
  • DaBeast wrote: »
    DaBeast wrote: »

We will see... huehue

Put DaBeast in the cargo hold.

giphy.gif