criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Clan Battlefront

I own a PS4 community called "Clan Battlefront". We currently have 1900+ players who've already joined, but we are always welcoming more. It's an open join community, so feel free to search us out and join up today. We have nightly war parties rolling up and down the front. No mic necessary, but it's always nice to have one. Send me a friend invite at PSN name: Willamina

Replies

• We are up to 2300 members. Come find us. See y'all online!
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    I own a PS4 community called "Clan Battlefront". We currently have 1900+ players who've already joined, but we are always welcoming more. It's an open join community, so feel free to search us out and join up today. We have nightly war parties rolling up and down the front. No mic necessary, but it's always nice to have one. Send me a friend invite at PSN name: Willamina

Willamina! Good to see you here! I'm dadevinator. I would join your parties but every time you invite I'm always in another party. I probably should participate more lol
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »

Willamina! Good to see you here! I'm dadevinator. I would join your parties but every time you invite I'm always in another party. I probably should participate more lol

Hey bud! Yeah bro, join the party. We are a lively group. See you online