criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

I need a partner For PC

Hi my name is xXcool12Xx7 wanting to play with someone im lvl 56 57 one of te two willing to train lower lvls i'm a noob a bit in game but i still get lots of kills plz send me friend invite on origin or steam i do like using a mic um yeah and i would love to join a clan

Replies

• Hi there,

Why don't you give The Art of Warfare (TAW) a try? We recruit regardless of skill level and are a very helpful group of gamers. Just scroll through our recruiting thread to see what our members say about their experience.

You can go to our website (www.taw.net) and if you like what you see, put an application in.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
    Corran
  • GoDziLLa714
    135 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey bud,

It sounds like the Angels of Death would be a perfect place for you! We are a casual clan with over 200 members in our Battlefront division where skill doesn't take precedence and all we care about is that everyone has fun and makes new friends in their conquest for galactic warfare!

If you would like please feel free to check us out at clanaod.net. We are a huge, happy family and we would love for you to be part of it!
  • hey i would be happy to play my name is jordansezmeap so add me whenever you like