criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The bespin livestream was the worst i've seen in a while

232 posts Member
So short and disappointing, no Dengar or HVV gameplay. Star wars hq kept interrupting dennis and it was very unorganized and uninteresting

Replies

• I don't even think it was live for us. Compared to the outer rim livestream, starwarshq didn't even look at the chat. I was disappointed with them, but I loved the content and what Dennis had to say.
  • Kraigbot
    696 posts Member
    There isn't a HvV mode this time around. There are 4 Hero pickups in Sabotage.
  • They posted a dengar gameplay
  • Also, SWHQ really sucks at this game. Does anyone know if the other enemies where bots or players?
    232 posts Member
    They posted a dengar gameplay

yeah I saw it. It seems like their livestream wasn't thought out very well.
  • dada_shift
    1730 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Doppler817 wrote: »
    Also, SWHQ really sucks at this game. Does anyone know if the other enemies where bots or players?

To me...they looked like bots...they sure acted like it...so maybe some solo players will get some online content offline
  • VedaRa
    24 posts Member
    dada_shift wrote: »
    Doppler817 wrote: »
    Also, SWHQ really sucks at this game. Does anyone know if the other enemies where bots or players?

To me...they looked like bots...they sure acted like it...so maybe some solo players will get some online content offline

No they already said that offline wont come with Bespin; SWHQ, they just suck. And are you really surprised that they did a **** job with the livestream; they are the biggest tools out there. Maybe now Dice will see them for what they are but seeing how SWHQ kisses EA's **** I wouldn't count on it.