criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Well I underestimated.

Prev1
Wallofman
1118 posts Member
I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.

Replies

  • If we don't like the product we paid for, we should not voice our opinions but rather just not use it.. Do you really want to use that logic?

    Also most of the complaints are not about content, but about bugs/broken aspects of the game. A hero that can OHK other heroes is the definition of game breaking. Are people not allowed to complain about something like that?

    Ironically your being a cry baby over the "cry babies". If you don't like them, don't read their posts/don't visit the forums/don't make threads about them. Just using your logic.

    SW_Sig_zpsjlznlipn.png
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    But the cry babies came out early.

    You sure did!

  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Complaining about Complaining. Sigh....

    giphy.gif
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    It's so awesome that you are posting instead of playing. :D
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    The first few hours of any products release is very important, as it allows early consumers to let the creators know of any issue or problem. It allows the Devs to fix it ASAP. Its actually beneficial for everybody. Its simple Business procedures.
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    If someone doesn't like a product they have the right to say so. As long as they make valid points, i see no harm it criticism. I dont like this dlc from what I've played, but that doesn't make me a cry baby as you put it.
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    It's so awesome that you are posting instead of playing. :D

    Actually I am on a conference call, I will be back on around lunch time. If that is all you got I suggest you move on
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    There is nothing new on offer. Its the same game with a few tweaks and new maps. It doesn't take days of play to know if it's for you or not.
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    If someone doesn't like a product they have the right to say so. As long as they make valid points, i see no harm it criticism. I dont like this dlc from what I've played, but that doesn't make me a cry baby as you put it.

    Actually yes it does. One cannot truly make an honest opinion in just the few hours it has been released. it takes time to learn a map, etc. You possibly cannot have mastered this to know all the ins and out to make an informed, rational decision. Your decision is knee ****
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

    no one said it was perfect, just play it. If you do not like it....bye. Otherwise the DLC is too new to make an informed decision.

    Plus as I said in the other thread. If your "go to" mode is HvV (the dengar issues is worst) then you have other problems. Learn to us a blaster and play some of the fun modes
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

    no one said it was perfect, just play it. If you do not like it....bye. Otherwise the DLC is too new to make an informed decision.

    Plus as I said in the other thread. If your "go to" mode is HvV (the dengar issues is worst) then you have other problems. Learn to us a blaster and play some of the fun modes
    LOL learn to use a blaster and play another mode. I should be able to play my favorite mode if i want to or not if its bugged i have the right to complain about it god your dull

  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

    no one said it was perfect, just play it. If you do not like it....bye. Otherwise the DLC is too new to make an informed decision.

    Plus as I said in the other thread. If your "go to" mode is HvV (the dengar issues is worst) then you have other problems. Learn to us a blaster and play some of the fun modes
    LOL learn to use a blaster and play another mode. I should be able to play my favorite mode if i want to or not if its bugged i have the right to complain about it god your dull

    Just saying, if your skills are limited where you require the need for a hero, maybe you do not know enough to really make an informed review on the whole game. And that is fact.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

    no one said it was perfect, just play it. If you do not like it....bye. Otherwise the DLC is too new to make an informed decision.

    Plus as I said in the other thread. If your "go to" mode is HvV (the dengar issues is worst) then you have other problems. Learn to us a blaster and play some of the fun modes

    If you buy a car and you realize the engine is failing. Just keep driving and dont complain. The car is too new to make an informed decision.

    Apples to oranges, but that logic is not very well constructed. Just saying.
  • Only person I see complaining in this thread is the original poster. You started it by complaining. Not to mention who made you the opinion police with the authority to tell other people how hey should feel about a subjective matter.
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I honestly thought we would not see complaining posts about Bespin until tomorrow. But the cry babies came out early. I decided to work from home today and get some trigger time in early. I personally love the new content so far.

    However, there are those who can never be happy and want to complain about everything. Why can't people enjoy this game for what it is? It is a Star Wars nerd wet dream. immersion into the world and get to experience the joy of the franchise we all fell in love with as kids.

    If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't waste your time here trying to bring everyone else down.
    yes your so right dengar should be able to ohk everyone no WAIT all the heroes should be able to ohk each other!!! Lmao so we cant ask the devs to fix something? Im guessing you think its 100% perfect

    no one said it was perfect, just play it. If you do not like it....bye. Otherwise the DLC is too new to make an informed decision.

    Plus as I said in the other thread. If your "go to" mode is HvV (the dengar issues is worst) then you have other problems. Learn to us a blaster and play some of the fun modes
    LOL learn to use a blaster and play another mode. I should be able to play my favorite mode if i want to or not if its bugged i have the right to complain about it god your dull

    Just saying, if your skills are limited where you require the need for a hero, maybe you do not know enough to really make an informed review on the whole game. And that is fact.
    so if i feel like playing heroes vs villains and its pretty much broken i should shut up and play another mode i dont want to? Just because i play heroes vs villains doesnt mean idk how to do good on other modes im actually top of the leaderboard every game actually but its stupid to say i cant make a judgement on something that broke my favorite gamemode

  • Bignuts1
    190 posts Member
    I paid for season pass so I have every right. It's poor, boring and badly designed throughout. I STILL prefer the original version and choice of game types. None of the new weapons included in this dlc or the last are of any use, hence why everyone still uses the original pistols / rifles.

    If you're happy playing a sub standard DLC that's up to you, but you must not have very high expectations of EA if you're happy with it.
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    ^ If you buy a car and you realize the engine is failing. Just keep driving and dont complain. The car is too new to make an informed decision.

    Apples to oranges, but that logic is not very well constructed. Just saying.

    So you say the comparison is "apples and oranges" but yet you still use it. That says alot. Fact is, there is no "engine" failing in this game. People are just upset because they can't wreck people in HvV anymore because Dengar. Let's talk about what this is about, it is about kills. People are upset because their ability to get kills has changed. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the game. Just a few bugs that need to be addressed.
  • I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Bignuts1 wrote: »
    I paid for season pass so I have every right. It's poor, boring and badly designed throughout. I STILL prefer the original version and choice of game types. None of the new weapons included in this dlc or the last are of any use, hence why everyone still uses the original pistols / rifles.

    If you're happy playing a sub standard DLC that's up to you, but you must not have very high expectations of EA if you're happy with it.

    How can you say it is boring after a few hours? Because you have not learned the map and have no clue where to camp and get easy kills yet? A player that plays the objective will never find it boring because the new maps have the same objectives as the old maps. If you like the old ones, then you should like the new ones. Badly designed? I think it is gorgeous. As for the new weapons, you need to unlock them. Have you really completed all the new hut contracts?
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game

    then you need to get better, sorry but that is the truth. I have no problem killing those players. I run a simple A280C. Outflanking them and getting head shots tends to make a big difference . Pulse cannon or scatter gun works well also
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Alvonator wrote: »
    ^ If you buy a car and you realize the engine is failing. Just keep driving and dont complain. The car is too new to make an informed decision.

    Apples to oranges, but that logic is not very well constructed. Just saying.

    So you say the comparison is "apples and oranges" but yet you still use it. That says alot. Fact is, there is no "engine" failing in this game. People are just upset because they can't wreck people in HvV anymore because Dengar. Let's talk about what this is about, it is about kills. People are upset because their ability to get kills has changed. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the game. Just a few bugs that need to be addressed.

    Like I said Apples to Oranges. Meaning dont take this comparisson too seriously, which Im glad you didnt.
    Personally, I like HvH, cause its fun, not because of the kills. If I want kills, I go to WA (too easy). But HvH is unbalanced due to the new bugs. In fact, recently I couldnt even play it. Thats all Im trying to say, nothing more.
  • I played a game of Supremacy, game of Fighter Squadron (thank you playlist), and two games of Sabotage.

    Supremacy was fun, even if for whatever reason I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an EE-3 (a common theme, granted not my best weapon but this was absurd).

    FS was FS. You either like it or you don't. I don't.

    Sabotage seemed interesting until the last control point / reactor / uplink construct when it became an uncoordinated bloodbath. Teams will do well against uncoordinated teams. Games comprised primarily of non-coordinated players will always end up with an Imperial win. The map itself had too many corridors in my opinion. Was annoying to get killed by the IMP hiding behind a corner, yet still able to see around it.

    Unfortunate that the new Hutt contracts require me to play Sabotage and Lando, hopefully once I'm done with those I can relegate Bespin to the same place I relegated the Outer Rim, lonely and at the bottom of the screen.

    I've played enough to know what I like and what I don't. I loved Twilight on Hoth and Survivors of Endor the first time I played them and still do. I know that Sabotage map is not for me.
  • Rok73
    583 posts Member
    I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game

    Never plays, expects to be Dirty Harry. Yea, right.
  • BassGSX35
    1139 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    Complaining about Complaining. Sigh....

    giphy.gif

    There are five notorious members on this forum that do this alot lol :lol:
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game

    then you need to get better, sorry but that is the truth. I have no problem killing those players. I run a simple A280C. Outflanking them and getting head shots tends to make a big difference . Pulse cannon or scatter gun works well also

    No its these cheap elements that is turning so many people off this game.

    Expect more complaints
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    I played a game of Supremacy, game of Fighter Squadron (thank you playlist), and two games of Sabotage.

    Supremacy was fun, even if for whatever reason I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an EE-3 (a common theme, granted not my best weapon but this was absurd).

    FS was FS. You either like it or you don't. I don't.

    Sabotage seemed interesting until the last control point / reactor / uplink construct when it became an uncoordinated bloodbath. Teams will do well against uncoordinated teams. Games comprised primarily of non-coordinated players will always end up with an Imperial win. The map itself had too many corridors in my opinion. Was annoying to get killed by the IMP hiding behind a corner, yet still able to see around it.

    Unfortunate that the new Hutt contracts require me to play Sabotage and Lando, hopefully once I'm done with those I can relegate Bespin to the same place I relegated the Outer Rim, lonely and at the bottom of the screen.

    I've played enough to know what I like and what I don't. I loved Twilight on Hoth and Survivors of Endor the first time I played them and still do. I know that Sabotage map is not for me.

    I have not been able to play sabotage. I played some supremacy this morning. After my conference call I hope to get some more time in. I am horrible at FS so I try to stay away from it. For some reason I can never be effective on Twilight on Hoth.
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Rok73 wrote: »
    I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game

    Never plays, expects to be Dirty Harry. Yea, right.

    What this guy said
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    I came back to play this DLC after a month of not playing and unfortunately it's the same problems over and over.

    I can't see myself playing this for more than 2 weeks or so.

    If someone who has adrenaline stim, bacta bomb and berserker trait combined they are automatically 10 times harder to kill.

    I literally fired about 50 bullets into this one guy and he wouldn't die because his health would just shoot right back up again.

    All the corny little traits shouldn't have made the game

    then you need to get better, sorry but that is the truth. I have no problem killing those players. I run a simple A280C. Outflanking them and getting head shots tends to make a big difference . Pulse cannon or scatter gun works well also

    No its these cheap elements that is turning so many people off this game.

    Expect more complaints

    what cheap elements? Outflanking someone? PC or scatter gun?
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    Complaining is ok it is more about how it is being communicated that is the issue. Subject lines like "For the love of God DICE.." or fix your freaking game" or similar are not productive. Or just rants with calling out developers etc. Most of these are being closed anyway. There can be a lot of constructive posts as well. It's just how some of these threads go off the deep end with rants.
  • Blazur
    4461 posts Member
    *Plays Bespin for 2 hours, gets killed regularly by new star cards*

    *Quits the game, and logs onto the forum to complain about how everything new is OP*
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Nerf complaints about complaining please.. it is breaking the forums...
  • PopoTateo
    4838 posts Member
    Blazur wrote: »
    *Plays Bespin for 2 hours, gets killed regularly by new star cards*

    *Quits the game, and logs onto the forum to complain about how everything new is OP*

    Hang in there. You'll get better in time.
  • BassGSX35
    1139 posts Member
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Blazur wrote: »
    *Plays Bespin for 2 hours, gets killed regularly by new star cards*

    *Quits the game, and logs onto the forum to complain about how everything new is OP*

    Hang in there. You'll get better in time.

    lol :lol:
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    It's so awesome that you are posting instead of playing. :D

    Actually I am on a conference call, I will be back on around lunch time. If that is all you got I suggest you move on

    So admonishing and arguing with kids and crying about cry babies while on a conference call? If that's what you do as a pastime at work, I suggest you grow up.
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    It's so awesome that you are posting instead of playing. :D

    Actually I am on a conference call, I will be back on around lunch time. If that is all you got I suggest you move on

    So admonishing and arguing with kids and crying about cry babies while on a conference call? If that's what you do as a pastime at work, I suggest you grow up.

    I was required to be on the call, however it was not directly related to my job so I put it on mute. Since you have no clue what I do, or how I do it, I think you are the one that needs a little maturity.
  • JackTHorn
    3546 posts Member
    I don't mind criticisms or negative reviews, but I'm getting REALLY sick of the flooding spam of hyperbolic tantrums on every post on every board. Makes me not want to even come here anymore. I would have quit these forums long ago, except there are just enough calm rational people with a grip on perspective and interesting things to say to make it worth staying. But just barely. And it's worse recently than it has been in a long while.
  • Mcap
    873 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Mcap wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Sounds like a few people are getting defensive. i guess I struck a nerve. Fact is, the game has only been live for a few hours, that is not enough time to really take it all in. If you complain after the first few hours just shows how petty you are.

    It's so awesome that you are posting instead of playing. :D

    Actually I am on a conference call, I will be back on around lunch time. If that is all you got I suggest you move on

    So admonishing and arguing with kids and crying about cry babies while on a conference call? If that's what you do as a pastime at work, I suggest you grow up.

    I was required to be on the call, however it was not directly related to my job so I put it on mute. Since you have no clue what I do, or how I do it, I think you are the one that needs a little maturity.

    Quite frankly, knowing what you do for a living has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you took time out of your day to author a thread in which you ironically whine about whiners. You are guilty of doing exactly what you claim to disdain. Think on that Mr. Maturity. :)

  • noscratch222
    2099 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just hate big maps full of snipers so I know i wont like bespin. #bespinsucks
  • My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    I just hate big maps full of snipers so I know i wont like bespin. #bespinsucks

    Have you played it? Because if you have, then you would know that most of the objectives are inside and away from snipers. The only time I was outside during WA was to attack the walker. I guess since I play the objective I was not killed by any snipers
  • WodiQuix
    4414 posts Member
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.

    You should have chose sabotage then on the game options.. Your own failing
  • WodiQuix
    4414 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.

    You should have chose sabotage then on the game options.. Your own failing

    Well I didn't know I could do that. It would have definitely helped.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.

    You should have chose sabotage then on the game options.. Your own failing

    I do choose Sabotage, but I tend to get the same map (the apartment complex) I have been unable to play it on the lab map.

    P.S. The carbon freezing chamber is totally awesome! :)
  • Wallofman
    1118 posts Member
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    complaining about bugs in one thing. The problem is people are already crying that the disrupter and EE-4 are OP and already calling for nerfs. The new weapons have been live for less than 12 hours and people are already crying for nerfs. That is the biggest problem.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Alvonator wrote: »
    ^ If you buy a car and you realize the engine is failing. Just keep driving and dont complain. The car is too new to make an informed decision.

    Apples to oranges, but that logic is not very well constructed. Just saying.

    So you say the comparison is "apples and oranges" but yet you still use it. That says alot. Fact is, there is no "engine" failing in this game. People are just upset because they can't wreck people in HvV anymore because Dengar. Let's talk about what this is about, it is about kills. People are upset because their ability to get kills has changed. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the game. Just a few bugs that need to be addressed.

    Will you please let us all know when enough time has passed for people besides you to voice their opinions?
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.

    You should have chose sabotage then on the game options.. Your own failing

    Well I didn't know I could do that. It would have definitely helped.

    You highlight on bespin.. You choose mode. You select sabotage. You will start on that then enter the mode rotation like the outer rim. Or quit after 2x sabotage and take your disrupter card and unleash hell on a vanilla game of drop zone like I did.. Regular players being disabled whilst I popped them off was worth the season pack.. I got lots of wtf??? And I must be cheating etc but it was just a total surprise attack on all my foes.. Can only do it on day one really.. I quit playing earlier to watch Empire on blu- ray to bolster the mood.. Loving it.
  • WodiQuix
    4414 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    pigboy6496 wrote: »
    My complaints are valid. HvV is no longer playable due to a bug, so I think it is actually good that I make sure developers know of the problem. My only other complaint is the playlist. I want to play the awesome new Sabotage mode on all the maps, but I am unable to do so due to the playlist. Dice fixed it last time, so I believe they will fix it again. I wouldn't be so quick to judge people and call them cry babies, because many of us just want to help the game improve.

    Same for me. Didn't get to play Sabotage once. Only Supremacy in Cloud City. I even quit the match and tried another one. Same thing.

    You should have chose sabotage then on the game options.. Your own failing

    Well I didn't know I could do that. It would have definitely helped.

    You highlight on bespin.. You choose mode. You select sabotage. You will start on that then enter the mode rotation like the outer rim. Or quit after 2x sabotage and take your disrupter card and unleash **** on a vanilla game of drop zone like I did.. Regular players being disabled whilst I popped them off was worth the season pack.. I got lots of ****??? And I must be cheating etc but it was just a total surprise attack on all my foes.. Can only do it on day one really.. I quit playing earlier to watch Empire on blu- ray to bolster the mood.. Loving it.

    Thanks m8! I'll try that tomorrow!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!