criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Option for no playlist DLC modes

I can understand you want avoid dividing community and playlist is EA's way of keeping the masses together but please, for the love of the force allow us to play the modes we want more then once. I dont careif the option is I get re-qued up after each match. Please sign or voice your constructive concerns

Replies

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    I've said this countless times.

The playlist is a smart idea on paper, but only on paper.

You cannot force people to play modes they don't want.

Remove the playlist and watch the population increase drastically.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • the only FS 16 v 16 is in a rotating playlist for bespin, 16 v 16 for FS should be standard.

Its also very frustrating when you pick the mode in the playlist to start only to enter the game and have it end 3 seconds later
  • Wait.. stuck here at work.. are you saying you cannot select FS at all by itself? Wow, that is really dumb.

And I agree with Anoh. On paper I DO understand what they are trying to do, but the fan base does NOT like it. Just let us pick the modes we want.. period.
  • Wait.. stuck here at work.. are you saying you cannot select FS at all by itself? Wow, that is really dumb.

And I agree with Anoh. On paper I DO understand what they are trying to do, but the fan base does NOT like it. Just let us pick the modes we want.. period.

The FS Bespin 16 v 16 content is locked in the playlist so yes and no. You can select to start the playlist with FS but it will rotate to next mode after 1 map. The only way to select non stop FS is with the base game which is only 10 v 10
  • jason_kal
    1151 posts Member
    I am refusing to buy any DLC. Partly because no 20v20, and partly because how horrible the playlists are.

The community already divides itself, because they quit out of playlists. You cannot force people to play what they don't want to play.

DICE should make several playlists per DLC (or a server browser). Mixed mode playlist (only on that DLC's maps), new mode only (like Sabotage, on that DLC's + base maps), dedicated popular modes (WA, Extraction, etc) using that DLC's + base maps, "Season Pass" large & small mixed modes lists (on ALL DLC + base maps), etc.

More playlists per DLC would actually make it BETTER for p.c., and less popular modes...the Outer Rim playlist will stall out and be unable to start a game when an unpopular mode comes up (because so many people quit). With more playlists, at least when a HvV (or whatever) game got going, you'd know everyone in the server wants to play HvV, and they'll stay in, round after round.
  • giphy.gif