criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

So again, what about large map players?

Here we have paid DLC 2, and we get one map for the large game modes. That's after not getting anything in the Outer Rim DLC. We had more small maps than large maps before paid DLC started arriving. Now thanks to a 7 to 1 paid DLC map advantage, there are well over twice as many small maps in the game as large maps. That's not what I bought a season pass for, and right now I have no faith that will change with the Death Star pack.

And I don't see the point in tossing one large map in a playlist with 3 small CQC maps. Hurray for finally getting another large map, but its on its own. It will come up any time one of the large game modes hits the playlist rotation, which I'm guessing will get old fast. And at 16 players per side, it's not even the full large map player count.

Suggestion for Battlefront 2: Pick one or the other:

1) Either use the Battlefield 4 formula and make every map released a large map and use cutouts of those large maps for small maps, or

2) Just come out and say you're making a small map game.

Replies

• 16 v 16 works just fine in the Bespin maps
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • jason_kal
    1151 posts Member
    And no 20v20. And another horrible playlist setup. I won't buy the DLC; likely none of it, ever. Unless they can stop screwing it up.
  • I don't know who you think you're kidding. Large maps just would not be a thing with Jabba's Palace or the Death Star. Of course Cloud City was only going to get one.
  • I don't know who you think you're kidding. Large maps just would not be a thing with Jabba's Palace or the Death Star. Of course Cloud City was only going to get one.
    unless yavin 4 is a map that comes with the death star dlc i could see that happening