criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Scouting For Rebels

Ok so I got my level 1 goggles nae bother, but to upgrade I need to 'Mark 50 Enemies.' I sat on some wreckage on Jakku and up a tree on Endor holding my goggles up until I got a white circle, a beep, and enemies held a red outline. Dozens of them.

Contract still says I'm on zero. Am I missing something really obvious?

Replies

• DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Did you click down when the enemies were in a red circle? I wasn't doing that for while and didn't get any progress on the Hutt contract.
  • You need to pull the trigger button to "tag" them.
  • I'm sure I pressed something, but the fascia buttons didn't seem to do anything. I'll give it another shot.
  • You need to pull the trigger button to "tag" them.

Good man!
  • I don't have it yet, but does it look like and operate like the orbital strike circle? If so....good luck!! You may have to break a few buttons.
  • I don't have it yet, but does it look like and operate like the orbital strike circle? If so....good luck!! You may have to break a few buttons.

It's a similar sort of interaction yeah, but you just hold it up and it appears to 'tag' enemies, the extra step of pressing trigger seems redundant. Will try it tomorrow though, cheers for the pointer @DuckQuackers !

It's a similar sort of interaction yeah, but you just hold it up and it appears to 'tag' enemies, the extra step of pressing trigger seems redundant. Will try it tomorrow though, cheers for the pointer @DuckQuackers !

Glad I could help
  • I unlocked no problem, just aim and pull the trigger, it even gives you 10 points per marked target so you can keep track of how may you get with each click