criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How Ironic

I find it so funny when playing as Boba Fett and he comes out with 'Half dead doesn't count' or 'Wounded doesn't count' after a kill when in fact, assists are now counting as kills on the leaderboard.
PSN: LW7CK

Replies

• Ok......
  • MadVlad
    432 posts Member
    Am constantly in stiches
  • It's very rare but if you get lucky enough you can hear him say "That one was for Jango" after he gets a kill.
  • It's very rare but if you get lucky enough you can hear him say "That one was for Jango" after he gets a kill.

Only triggers after killing Bespin Wingguard or other dark skinned characters..
    PSN: LW7CK

Naaaaaa really???? Ohohoho im gonna try

HAHAHAHA top notch
  • I think it's just funny in general what Luke says. Most of his quotes when using force push or saber rush sound like he has some sort of fear of people getting too close to him: "I'll come to you!" "Keep back!" "That's close enough!". Also when he's in a lock with Vader he sounds like he's trying to push one out.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    ThePuffin wrote: »
    I think it's just funny in general what Luke says. Most of his quotes when using force push or saber rush sound like he has some sort of fear of people getting too close to him: "I'll come to you!" "Keep back!" "That's close enough!". Also when he's in a lock with Vader he sounds like he's trying to push one out.

And when he's rushing through groups of troopers and killing them all with ease, then says something like "I don't want to do this!" Then runs away and kills more people.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Lando's emotes and random lines are perfect!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • zoodc wrote: »
    I think it's just funny in general what Luke says. Most of his quotes when using force push or saber rush sound like he has some sort of fear of people getting too close to him: "I'll come to you!" "Keep back!" "That's close enough!". Also when he's in a lock with Vader he sounds like he's trying to push one out.

And when he's rushing through groups of troopers and killing them all with ease, then says something like "I don't want to do this!" Then runs away and kills more people.
    zoodc wrote: »

hahaha true
    Leia: *drops health* "who wants this!?" proceeds to grab it herself, you're a real piece of work Leia.
    Han *kills tens of stormtroopers* "are we having fun yet?" yes, i love cold blooded murder.
    Greedo *becomes depressed and low on self esteem after not having any murder in the last 5 seconds*
    My favourite is Lando. *gets shot by stormtrooper* "that was never a condition of our arrangement!" what? what are you talking about? What arrangement? Did you expect them to not shoot back? What?!