criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

SWBF Mad Lib

Seems like the forum is repeatedly filled with the same whiny threads with people calling for nerfs and complaining about the same thing over and over again. It started to read like a complaint template where people were just filling in the blanks with their tears. It made me think of the Mad Libs I used to do as a kid. Anyone want to play?

I am so sick of ___(STAR CARD)___and ___(STAR CARD)___. These cards need to be seriously ___(VERB)___ . They play like absolute ___(NOUN)___ . I'm also sick of the ___(SWBF BLASTER)___. This blaster needs a serious ___(NOUN)___. I am constantly getting ___(VERB)___ by it. The combination is a total ___(ADJ)___ loadout and takes zero skill to get kills with. Seems I can't play a single match without some ___(NOUN)___ killing me with this scrub crutch. Its like the game has been designed solely for casual players and isn't marketed towards ___(NOUN)___ players like myself. Obviously the game is broken. Anything that kills a ___(ADJ)___ player like me needs a serious adjustment.

I am so sick of ION NEUTRALIZER and FLASH GRENADE. These cards need to be seriously MEDICATED. They play like absolute BANTHA FODDER . I'm also sick of the X8 NIGHT SNIPER. This blaster needs a serious JALAPENO. I am constantly getting TICKLED by it. The combination is a total **** loadout and takes zero skill to get kills with. Seems I can't play a single match without some SPEED BOAT killing me with this scrub crutch. Its like the game has been designed solely for casual players and isn't marketed towards DONKEY players like myself. Obviously the game is broken. Anything that kills a SEXY player like me needs serious adjustment.

Replies