criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

DigitalCore Gaming Community Startup

I have my own business, one of the things I would like to accoplish is to extend the business into the gaming community. I am interested in starting that now as you can tell.

I am looking to form a Battlefront Guild from scratch. I do have some plans for this project to grow.

Ideas include..
  • Weekly Game Nights
  • Monthly Live Stream
  • Full year contest (Players earn points, and win cash at the end of the year, this is still just an idea)
  • Clan Based Strategy Guide.
  • Possibly Extend into other games and consoles

More ideas will of course come later on, I do have a website I have just setup for this guild. I am slowing working on putting some more elements together.

Requirements
  • Age 18+
  • Headset is Required
  • Able to register on the website.
  • Assist in the Media realm of the website, streams, graphics etc. (Not required)

I woud like this to be more than just a group of players, not looking to be MLG material but serious enough to make something happen with this project and see users interacting in game, and online.

Here is the website I have compiled so far. If you would like to join this project please feel free to signup on the site, contact me there or on Xbox as well

Website
http://dchqgaming.enjin.com/home

IGN
TheEnglishTaco

Replies

• Gentle Bump. We have a crew of 2 right now.
  • K/D Contest will begin July 9

This is the first K/D tournament that will be hosted by DCHQ Gaming. The guidelines are as follows...
    Players will need to submit a request to join the contest in order to have official verification of interest.
    Players involved MUST be available for each match, otherwise forfeit the possibility of gaining points.
    Players will be added to the match list below, along with their existing score.
    Match is NOT official without a hosting Administrator present, admin will be responsible for taking screenshots of the matches final score.
    To be added to the official DCHQ Gaming Scoreboard, players must be a registered member of the gaming community

How It Works
    Each player will be awarded/penalized points based on their own K/D ratio within the aloted time.
    EnglishTaco: 17:10 - this will award me 7 points for this contest.
    EnglishTaco: 9:13 - this will penalize me by removing 4 points from my score.
    EnglishTaco: 5:5 - No change to my personal score.

To submit a request to join this tournament, submit a post below this forum mentioning your interest, or contact within game.
  • Chooch09
    70 posts Member
    What time? Or is it whenever an admins on also when does it end?
  • Chooch09 wrote: »
    What time? Or is it whenever an admins on also when does it end?

I am planning for it to be Saturday nights, probably 7 or 8pm EST. First event is planned to be this weekend. So far just have about 3 guys interested, but i havent had much chance to ask more.

It will last the full month. 4 weekends, 1-2 hours to rack up the points each week. I am editing the forum post right now, so i assume by the time you see this reply, more details will be added.
  • Chooch09
    70 posts Member
    So this is more a ffa? Or could you change it so we could have small teams maybe 2-3 represnting a clan?(Just a question)
    So this is more a ffa? Or could you change it so we could have small teams maybe 2-3 represnting a clan?(Just a question)

This one specifically is a free for all, as an example, all participating parties would be grouped up, working together but at the same time simply having a friendly competition of who can get the better K/D
  • If we wanted to join should we just give you a msg on xbox or what?
    If we wanted to join should we just give you a msg on xbox or what?

You can do a few different things. The title of this thread is"DigitalCore Gaming Startup" So you can either join up on the guild website, and use that to register, or as you mentioned, if you are already in a clan that you would like to stay in, you can simply get a hold of me on Xbox.

The events first round will take place this Saturday, at 7PM EST and last until 9PM