criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Top row Avatars in main lobby, are shown at random - or not at all

Platform: PS4
Issue: The top row does not show my friends avatars... or some shown at random. Earlier (can`t remember when this started, probably post OR) we could se all avatars and if someone was offline they were grayed out.
Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes
Details on how to reproduce the issue: Just start the game.. it`s always there in the main lobby
Internet Service Provider (ISP): Get
Connection Speed: 220/44 on router, 8.9/7 on PS4 - cabled
Screenshots or Private video links: This shows my top row today. I have 42 friends on that top row - today there was 8 online and playing at the time of the picture - The guy who has an avatar shown was not playing Battlefront, he was in Battlefield 4.
k7T3Zww.jpg
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• Same issue, same system... Been that way since the first DLC patch dropped with Outer Rim. At least I don't get kicked from the server anymore for looking at their profiles.
  • Fiorta
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I have that as well. Sometimes they'll all show, but mostly it's empty or two show. Since Outer Rim. Also on PS4