criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Death Watch

Commander_Dage
140 posts Member
edited July 2016
Death Watch and Death Watch Black Sun

Death Watch is a small community within the community of Battlefront that is a clan and is slowly growing each day. We are recruiting for new players and take any with open arms.
Unless you want to destroy our clan from within like others
We are both Casual and Competitive, so we satisfy the need for both communities in Battlefront. We would like to spread to other games like Titan fall 2 and Battlefield 1. You don't even have to part of the clan to play with any of us, you could be just good friends.
We are a North American based Clan but we do accept others from other countries

Info about me the leader of Death Watch:
K/D: 2 81 (based strictly on Cargo)
Win Ratio 74%
Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a Competitive player who likes a coordinated team who like to communicate and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game.  I love to give a helping hand to anyone with a good heart. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory!

Death Watch
  • Must be able to play objective Game modes meaning you must have team work
  • Must Pass Try Outs
  • Must verify with your GamerTag through Xbox before joining
If you want to join this part, YOU MUST download this free app it's called "Line". There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me if which part of the clan you want to join

Death Watch Black Sun
NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN DEATH WATCH BLACK DAWN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN
  • Must Verify Gamertag though Xbox

If you join, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me which part of the clan you want to join

What Does The Clan Do:
  •  WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
  • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
  • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains, Blast, and Cargo with Challenges with each other (It's super fun)

Communicating with the Clan:
  • We use the app called Line
  • We give each other tips and tricks
  • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
  • You can find out when others are online
  • You can tell others when we are online
  • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in

Motto:
“We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
-Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, We do not Forget, We do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot stop us.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because we are Death Watch
Post edited by Commander_Dage on

Replies

• Death Shall Rise Again
  • Death Shall Rise Again

You were never on top.
  • I never said We are #1. Btw I don't like negative comments in my recruitment thread so go away please. I won't ask a second time
  • Zedrux
    401 posts Member
    No offense but why do you make multiple threads about your clan? Just keep it to one thread and bump it.
  • You can't update an old thread. So I leave my old thread behind and create a new one. If they made it like destiny I wouldn't have this problem. But you know you can't do it on battlefront forums
  • Zedrux
    401 posts Member
    You can't update an old thread. So I leave my old thread behind and create a new one. If they made it like destiny I wouldn't have this problem. But you know you can't do it on battlefront forums

Just comment saying bump and paste the new stuff. Since you're copy and pasting this on a new thread why not just keep it organized on one thread?
  • I'll take your advice and think about it ;)
  • DarthRoberr
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey, you still have space for Death Watch? I'm level 68, with the season pass and my k/d ratio is under 1.5.
  • DarthRoberr
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Actually just checked, my K/D ratio is 1.03
  • I tried to look for you on Line but said it couldn't find your user. I'm interested in joining.
  • Zedrux
    401 posts Member
    I'll take your advice and think about it ;)

No worries, just was giving ya a suggestion.
  • DEATH WATCH WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES OF THE CLONE WAR
  • Hey you like Pokémon GO? Well so does our clan come join us and you be won't be alone on battlefront
  • Hi, I was wondering if your still looking for members for death watch. You guys seem to be my type of clan; likes cargo, plays in groups. If your interested in reviewing me, my gamer tag is FishyTacos101

Btw I have headphones and mic if you guys like party chats.
  • @ThermalGames we are still recruiting yes and we also like to talk in parties. I'll send you a message on Xbox to verify, that's all unless you you join us on line cause that would even be better ;)
  • Can you add me please? I'm so tired of playing solo really need to group up. Gamer tag is Jestertitan. Thanks!
  • Yup just added you and will look forward to playing with you
  • I'm interested in joining my gt is FragginFrodo
  • alright i added you and sent you the info and will look forward playing with you
  • Don't be shy to come and try out for Death Watch. If you don't make I'll tell you and you can still be part of death watch subdivision Black Dawn
  • I will stop advertising soon for no reasons. If you want to join even after we stop advertising it's up to you. I will be recruiting for highly SKILLED players. I don't want wanna-be's. So you better bring the HEAT because I like to win. To contact me do it through XBOX LIVE.
  • Just watch and learn.
  • add me Prrizmaa, im looking for some actual good battlefront teammates that can win
  • i'm on XB1
  • Alright I added you
  • Alright
  • Can you add me? Gamertag Johnny Cakees
  • Sure no problem I'll send you info on how to join the clan chat if you want to
  • Yea sure
  • I'd be interested in joining - are you guys predominantly NA or do you also have a good amount of EU players?
  • We have a handful of EU players
  • In that case I'd be interested in joining, could you get into touch with me on xbox live? GT : TheBattleMuffin
  • Okay. ;)
  • GT: souperair20004. Please send me invite
  • Alright
  • I'm interested in joining, are you still recruiting?
  • What are the requirements? Is there an age requirement?
  • Commander_Dage
    140 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Death Watch and Death Watch Black Sun

Death Watch is a small community within the community of Battlefront that is a clan and is slowly growing each day. We are recruiting for new players and take any with open arms.We are both Casual and Competitive, so we satisfy the need for both communities in Battlefront. We would like to spread to other games like Titan fall 2 and Battlefield 1. You don't even have to part of the clan to play with any of us, you could be just good friends.
    We are a North American based Clan but we do accept others from other countries

Info about me the leader of Death Watch:
    K/D: 2 81 (based strictly on Cargo)
    Win Ratio 74%
    Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a Competitive player who likes a coordinated team who like to communicate and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game.  I love to give a helping hand to anyone with a good heart. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory!

Death Watch
    • Must be able to play objective Game modes meaning you must have team work
    • Must Pass Try Outs
    • Must verify with your GamerTag through Xbox before joining
    If you want to join this part, YOU MUST download this free app it's called "Line". There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me if which part of the clan you want to join

Death Watch Black Sun
    NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN DEATH WATCH BLACK DAWN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN
    • Must Verify Gamertag though Xbox

If you join, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and tell me which part of the clan you want to join

What Does The Clan Do:
    •  WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
    • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
    • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains, Blast, and Cargo with Challenges with each other (It's super fun)

Communicating with the Clan:
    • We use the app called Line
    • We give each other tips and tricks
    • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
    • You can find out when others are online
    • You can tell others when we are online
    • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in

Motto:
    “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
    We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, We do not Forget, We do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot stop us.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
    Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because we are Death Watch

• I'd like to join GT: rystead
  • I'll give it a go. I'm primarily a supremacy player and almost all infantry. Rarely pick up heros or vehicles. Username is same as my handle on here.
  • Alright Ill add you both and send you information on how to join the clan chat if you want
  • GT: souperair20004. Please send me invite

I couldnt find your gamer tag are you sure that's your gt?