criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rogue One Poster

13691096_1208749735843292_4187951896588660538_o.jpg

Can't wait for this film, but I am not feeling this poster. I just can't get used to Stormtroopers vacationing in the Bahamas. And there is some terrible photoshop in there. Wind opposite directions on the trees, and the scale of the Stormtroopers is wrong when compared to the rebels. Color correction under said Stormtroopers doesn't match rest of water.

23811982.jpg

Replies

• Prep768
    2248 posts Member
    apart from the cancer part I agree - top 2/3 looks good but beach scene - meh
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • DaBeast
    1189 posts Member
    If you were too take all the people out of the poster it would be 10/10. Its still awesome though.
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    What planet is that? Most Star Wars planets are only one element/environment. Hoth is all snow, Sullust and Mustafar all lava, Kamino is all water etc. This one seems to be tropical, which includes lot's of environments.
  • zoodc wrote: »
    What planet is that? Most Star Wars planets are only one element/environment. Hoth is all snow, Sullust and Mustafar all lava, Kamino is all water etc. This one seems to be tropical, which includes lot's of environments.

Scarif.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • DaBeast wrote: »
    If you were too take all the people out of the poster it would be 10/10. Its still awesome though.

You nailed it. And yes it is still awesome.
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    Man, I hope that if DLC 4 is Rogue One, the Death Star would be looming in the background on Scarif maps.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Man, I hope that if DLC 4 is Rogue One, the Death Star would be looming in the background on Scarif maps.

Looks like that may be the case. Sick.
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member

Found a good version of the trailer for anyone who may see it while it's up.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif

• Found a good version of the trailer for anyone who may see it while it's up.

Wow thanks I couldnt find it.

Cheers.
  • Strogg1980
    2559 posts Member
    That ending man. Its gonna be awesome to see Vader on the screen again in a modern SW film without the "NOOOOOOO!!" bit