criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Obi-Wan and Tarkin for free?

That would be nice, but it won't happen.

Replies

• RogueKarp
    1003 posts Member
    Yeah, it would be nice, but not needed to make me happy. I'm pretty satisfied with where the game is headed. If they add more modes/maps (DLC maps) to skirmish I will be entirely happy.

Obi-Wan, Tarkin, and a Yavin 4 map would be unexpected sprinkles. Not necessary, but certainly worth a huge virtual hug and thank you if they were to come.
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    RogueKarp wrote: »
    Yeah, it would be nice, but not needed to make me happy. I'm pretty satisfied with where the game is headed. If they add more modes/maps (DLC maps) to skirmish I will be entirely happy.

Obi-Wan, Tarkin, and a Yavin 4 map would be unexpected sprinkles. Not necessary, but certainly worth a huge virtual hug and thank you if they were to come.
    this

• tankertoad
    5560 posts Member
    giphy.gif

41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • They're gone and this discussion is never coming back. *Weeps*
  • If only :'( it would make up for everything and I would brown nose the cra* out of EA/DICE. I would take everything I said back about them. But until then...

Signed
    The White Knight
    GT: Burns l 7
    Game Mode: Heroes Vs Villains
    Clan: Death Watch

• briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If it's any consolation they can probably use young Kenobi since Ewan's likeness doesn't appear to have any issues. Whenever they get around to doing PT, I'm sure he'll be included.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    briandt75 wrote: »
    If it's any consolation they can probably use young Kenobi since Ewan's likeness doesn't appear to have any issues. Whenever they get around to doing PT, I'm sure he'll be included.

They arent the same characters ... i dont care about a generic jedi in a era with a SHITLOAD of generic jedis
    I want to use the guy who show me the force for the first time :'(

I Benuinely feel for ya.

That's not a typo.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Wait.... if you know that's not gonna happen, then what is the point of this thread?
  • ORancisis
    2671 posts Member
    Great thread.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • That would be nice, but it won't happen.

Lewl