criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Whic Are The Most Important Clans?

hi, i'm sick to play only for objecties , i'm pretty good so i wanna join a clan. some one could tell me whic are the most important clans, whic do competitive wars and whic have the more number of online player.
ty to every one ;)

Replies

• Commander_Dage
    140 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Darth Empire is pretty competitive and so is Death Watch. Darth Empire is made up entirely of competitive players while Death Watch has 2 divisions for Competitive players and Casual. Both Clans do have requirements except for Death watch subdivision "Black Dawn"
  • Darth Empire is pretty competitive and so is Death Watch. Darth Empire is made up entirely of competitive players while Death Watch has 2 divisions for Competitive players and Casual. Both Clans do have requirements except for Death watch subdivision "Black Dawn"

do u know how to join ? the website?
    thanks

• showhe
    253 posts Member
    Darth Empire is pretty competitive and so is Death Watch. Darth Empire is made up entirely of competitive players while Death Watch has 2 divisions for Competitive players and Casual. Both Clans do have requirements except for Death watch subdivision "Black Dawn"

do u know how to join ? the website?
    thanks

i have alerted them of this post.

thx dage for not saying Ravenwoodhouse... :3
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • jdog
    174 posts Member

I wrecked you at heroes vs villains for like an hour