criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why does Leia use an E-11 and not her blaster pistol from ROTJ or ANH?

Why does Leia use an E-11 and not her blaster pistol from ROTJ or ANH? I've been wondering this since day 1 was it a balancing choice or something else?

Replies

• Probably easier at the time. The poor game got rushed so it would of been quicker than programming a new weapon.
  • Probably easier at the time. The poor game got rushed so it would of been quicker than programming a new weapon.

Yup. It was recycling in action. At least they are undoing a lot of it with the new hero bodyguards being what they should have been. Leia is likely stuck with the E-11. At least she used it briefly in episode 4. She used her pistol more, so I would have rather seen that. The E-11 was just borrowed for a bit.
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    What pistol did she use?
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Anoh wrote: »
    What pistol did she use?

latest?cb=20130311000943
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    Trueeeeee
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    What pistol did she use?

latest?cb=20130311000943

Oh yes that one!

I like her with the E-11 though.
    What pistol did she use?

latest?cb=20130311000943

Oh yes that one!

You take that back
    f77faa72857ad3637d4b89d0cb8d1d88.jpg
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    What pistol did she use?

latest?cb=20130311000943

Oh yes that one!

You take that back

:joy:

Enough with the Pistols, look how her Honor Guards have become.. They were far more superior before Bespin with their A280C!
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    What pistol did she use?

latest?cb=20130311000943

Oh yes that one!

You take that back

:joy:

Enough with the Pistols, look how her Honor Guards have become.. They were far more superior before Bespin with their A280C!
    yeah but its more accurate and makes more sense but the e-11 isnt a problem or anything not a big deal

• Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    Our top priority is Leia's Boushh and Death Star skin.
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    yes

And let's not forget her slave outfit
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    Do you not think its because if hero choices too? If they had made the hero choices early it would have been a case of 4 blaster pistol heroes on the rebel side, if Leia had of had her pistol. Against 2 force users, a dlt-19 user, a ee-3 user and a pistol user. They might have thought it would be unbalanced.

We will probably get one of her pistols as an unlockable in the long run.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member

And let's not forget her slave outfit

That won't happen.
    unfortunately
  • MechaKnifehead
    1217 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Let's not forget that Leia wielded the E-11 like a pro on several occasions. It's a perfectly acceptable weapon for her to use.
    image_85.jpeg
    Remember she used it on Bespin as well as during the Death Star escape.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Do you not think its because if hero choices too? If they had made the hero choices early it would have been a case of 4 blaster pistol heroes on the rebel side, if Leia had of had her pistol. Against 2 force users, a dlt-19 user, a ee-3 user and a pistol user. They might have thought it would be unbalanced.

We will probably get one of her pistols as an unlockable in the long run.

Did come across my mind
  • Let's not forget that Leia wielded the E-11 like a pro on several occasions. It's a perfectly acceptable weapon for her to use.
    image_85.jpeg
    Remember she used it on Bespin as well as during the Death Star escape.

Yeah I get where your coming from but I still believe that her weapon should be changed to the pistol
  • Clone_Commander_Lex
    142 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't have the season pass so can someone tell me if In the Bespin DLC does she have her Bespin outfit?
  • Anoh
    8379 posts Member
    I don't have the DLC so can someone tell me if In the Bespin DLC does she have her Bespin outfit?

No she doesn't.
    I don't have the DLC so can someone tell me if In the Bespin DLC does she have her Bespin outfit?

No she doesn't.

I'm honestly surprised she doesn't
  • They've been a bit on the lazy side with hero skins for whatever reasons. The most iconic part of this game is the heroes but generic outfits were spit out quickly and it stayed that way until we got some Hoth skins for Luke/Han and Endor for Leia. They need to get more variety in the upcoming releases. There are plenty to work with from the OT.

As for Leia's gun, she should probably have her pistol. If that happens give her Honor Guards their A280C back! She should protect herself short range and once again give her guards mid/long range protection.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    I prefer Leia with an E-11.
  • The Hutt Cartel prefer Leia in her Slave costume...Hohoho...Hahaha.
  • The E-11 was more appropriate to her initial costume (Hoth/Bespin) than was her pistol.
  • The E-11 was more appropriate to her initial costume (Hoth/Bespin) than was her pistol.

Agreed. Cinnabun look is a must for the pistol, though.
  • i just think endor leia should become the standard leia skin, i mean its much better in most maps, and luke and han also use their endor skin as default