criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Returning PC gamer looking for new friends on origin and steam. for SW battlefront and more

Hey, 31 y/o male British looking for peeps to play regularly with

Origin = kinamoto
Steam = Quatraa

Replies

• Hey have you thought about giving AOD a try we are a relaxed gaming community that just likes to have fun and play. With over 2500 active members clan wide and over 200 members in battlefront alone there is always someone to play with. Come check us out at clanaod.net and add me on origin even if u don't want to join.
  • Jendoon
    698 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey have you thought about giving AOD a try we are a relaxed gaming community that just likes to have fun and play. With over 2500 active members clan wide and over 200 members in battlefront alone there is always someone to play with. Come check us out at clanaod.net and add me on origin even if u don't want to join.

I asked one of your members how many EU players you have and the response was "I'm the only one online". So I think you should maybe be a bit honest about your recruiting someone who has clearly stated they are a british player looking for people to play regularly with.

I joined an American clan a while ago and their events were not well suited to me at all due to timezone issues. Not trying to rain on your parade but recruiters for clans in every MMO/online game I've ever played tend to talk up their membership and it never ends up being accurate once you join.
  • p3bubba
    55 posts Member
    Jendoon,

At TAW, we have a bunch of European players. Give it a shot. They usually practice on Sundays at 3pm EST.

taw.net is the web address. It really is a good bunch of folks and we currently have a Galactic Conquest campaign ongoing that might interest you.

TAW-NavyMojo
  • p3bubba
    55 posts Member
    Quatraa,

We have a couple of British players over at TAW and at least one Scotsman. Give it shot. taw.net.

TAW-NavyMojo
  • Jendoon
    698 posts Member
    p3bubba wrote: »
    Jendoon,

At TAW, we have a bunch of European players. Give it a shot. They usually practice on Sundays at 3pm EST.

taw.net is the web address. It really is a good bunch of folks and we currently have a Galactic Conquest campaign ongoing that might interest you.

TAW-NavyMojo

Hey I tried TAW but didn't like the military setup or the required practices. Great bunch of people though and glad I got to meet them.
  • Ah, copy that Jendoon. If you change your mind, you can always come back!
  • will occasionally play again. sent you a request :)
  • Hey I'm looking for others to play with as well. I'm a bit of a nerb but I can hold my own. GT is ralfeeeeeeee with 8 "e"s.
  • Hi,

24 yo German, add me if u want, same name as here in origin.
  • Jendoon wrote: »
    Hey have you thought about giving AOD a try we are a relaxed gaming community that just likes to have fun and play. With over 2500 active members clan wide and over 200 members in battlefront alone there is always someone to play with. Come check us out at clanaod.net and add me on origin even if u don't want to join.

I asked one of your members how many EU players you have and the response was "I'm the only one online". So I think you should maybe be a bit honest about your recruiting someone who has clearly stated they are a british player looking for people to play regularly with.

I joined an American clan a while ago and their events were not well suited to me at all due to timezone issues. Not trying to rain on your parade but recruiters for clans in every MMO/online game I've ever played tend to talk up their membership and it never ends up being accurate once you join.

Oh by the sounds of it, they were the only one online at that time in the battlefront division. Not everyone is on all the time. I know we have about 15+ players from overseas ranging from eu to aus. That is just in our battlefront division alone. Through out the rest of the clan that number rises. So I don't know how i could have been more honest with my statement. I just stated true facts, but didn't go into complete detail. Because I don't think writing a book in a forum is the right place to do so. So I give the basic facts and keep it short and sweet. :)
  • I am a 33 Year old Dutch Battlefront player
    I am Interresting in players that plays battlefront for recreation ( hardcore gamers are welcome but do not judge me if i am a couple days offline
    If you haven't got a problem with that and your are European or you play in the European time games
    Please Add me on origin

My nickname there is NLWAUS