criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So, my car was stolen yesterday...

RogueKarp
1003 posts Member
..and my week has been pretty awful in general, and this is going to sound crazy... but thank you DICE for bringing us Skirmish mode.

To get my mind off things I played Skirmish on normal all night and wrecked every bot as Vader. Man, that hit the spot. Like REALLY hit the spot for me after all this crap went down.

So DICE, thank you for the healthy catharsis and for listening to the fans. While I usually like to play on harder difficulties last night was definitely a night where I just needed to blow off some steam... and this mode couldn't have come at a more opportune time for me to take advantage of it.

Thank You Star Wars Battlefront!

Replies

• Well, I hope all goes well.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1461 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes... Exactly. Getting all that time on Skirmish W.A. to play as Vadar.. or any other Hero/Villian is pretty awesome.

No real violence intended by me and my son (BFront partner)... plus maybe everyone you defeated via lightsaber or better yet... chokehold... could have been, in your mind, the person who stole your car in order to vent some frustration.

Choke, crunch... "Now you know the power of the Dark side." :smile:
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Glad you found some relief from a pretty sucky week. I sometimes do this with The Force Unleashed. ;)
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    Sorry to hear it, man. Glad you took it out on rebel scum.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • RogueKarp wrote: »
    ..and my week has been pretty awful in general, and this is going to sound crazy... but thank you DICE for bringing us Skirmish mode.

To get my mind off things I played Skirmish on normal all night and wrecked every bot as Vader. Man, that hit the spot. Like REALLY hit the spot for me after all this **** went down.

So DICE, thank you for the healthy catharsis and for listening to the fans. While I usually like to play on harder difficulties last night was definitely a night where I just needed to blow off some steam... and this mode couldn't have come at a more opportune time for me to take advantage of it.

Thank You Star Wars Battlefront!

Sad to hear that, I know what you mean I am off for the weekend and till my friends get on I am going to relax with some Skirmish.