criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Apologies

Apologies to any player i might have upset last night as i was trying a new hand.Disruptor with Stun grenade and Dioxis grenade,didn't get many kills to start with but when playing Blast the enemy team was all in one room so i threw a Dioxis grenade first then Stun grenade,you should have seen the points racking up and a few kills.Only used Disruptor if enemy was coming at me,try it and have some fun or tell me of something else i could use instead of Disrupter.

Replies

• If you are looking for redemption, you must use
    Ion Shot
    Flash Grenade
    Scout Binoculars
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
    Ion Shot
    Flash Grenade
    Scout Binoculars

LOL!
    Flash is OP!
    Ion shot, Ion Neutralizer, Scout Binoculars.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Don't forget you must also play as old helmetless granny stormtrooper.
  • All joking aside, I have noticed a resurgence the last couple days of both Smoke and Flash Grenades.
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I use ion shot alot with ee3 to take out turrets and stop speeders too! Like the idea of dioxis and stun though especially for sabotage
  • Apologies to any player i might have upset last night as i was trying a new hand.Disruptor with Stun grenade and Dioxis grenade,didn't get many kills to start with but when playing Blast the enemy team was all in one room so i threw a Dioxis grenade first then Stun grenade,you should have seen the points racking up and a few kills.Only used Disruptor if enemy was coming at me,try it and have some fun or tell me of something else i could use instead of Disrupter.

I'll join you as I started using this exact hand a little while ago. I miss my cycler, barrage, and adrenaline stim, but like this hand a bunch. I lied. Truth is I am not sorry for using this hand.
    Ion Shot
    Flash Grenade
    Scout Binoculars

LOL!
    Flash is OP!
    Ion shot, Ion Neutralizer, Scout Binoculars.

Stinger pistol, ion neutraliser and scout binoculars with sharpshooter and Dlt-19x in CQC
  • LOL - I wish I was good enough to try that loadout. I''d go 1-42 and earn 52 credits. :o
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • LOL - I wish I was good enough to try that loadout. I''d go 1-42 and earn 52 credits. :o

:) at the least you can get a load of points for dioxis damage.
  • I use ion shot alot with ee3 to take out turrets and stop speeders too! Like the idea of dioxis and stun though especially for sabotage

Works great with T21 too.

Ion shot as Imperial in Hoth Walker Assault can really save the day. Those FD P-Towers turrets (I think that's the name) deal huge damage to the AT-ATs.