criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

GRM is recruiting everyone

Kingxperez1265
0 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hello everyone, GRM Phoenix 38 squad is looking for more people to play with! We are a casual/social clan looking for some fun people to play SWBF with.

some info on us:

- GRM is an Xbox one only clan currently

- we are a clan across 4 games - Star Wars Battlefront / Black Ops 3 / Destiny / Halo 5: Guardians. SWBF has 3 squads of around 80 players so roughly we have 240 active people who play SWBF.

- GRM uses a military style rank structure to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.

- We host nightly events Monday - Saturday at 8 pm EST which are basically just us getting everyone online together in a big group and going and killing some imperials or rebels (no preference).

- signing up on the website is encouraged but not madatory GRMgaming.net

We have only 4 requirements if you join,
1: Add a gamertag we use to keep track of members to make sure everyone is getting update messages.
2: Add some information to your biography on you XBL profile to identify you as a member.
3: come to 2 events we host nightly at 8 pm est per week (daytime events starting soon).
4: have fun and play SWBF

If you are interested send me a message on xbox GT "KingxPerez" or leave a comment and i will get back as soon as i can, Good luck and have fun on the battlefields.

KingxPerez,
GRM Phoenix 38th Battalion First Captain
Post edited by GummyBearKing_268 on

Replies

• So we can't really go after the guy for using your format which is all that he's using here. But we warned him for posting in caps lock. The most we could do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!