criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Remove Bacta Bomb Invincibility!

I'm tired of constantly going in to attack and someone throws down their bacta bomb and it makes them and their teammates IMPOSSIBLE to kill. It should heal once, and then be done. The cloud should stay up and all, as it does now, but make it so one person can't be healed multiple times be the same bacta cloud.

This is really irritating considering 50% of the people I play use this card. What are your thoughts?

Replies

• Use search tool first. I'm tires of constantly going into the same clone topics every day.
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Sorry I've got better things to do!
  • WhoopsNo.gif
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Use search tool first. I'm tires of constantly going into the same clone topics every day.

Dont open the same clone topics every day

He dicho Caso Cerrado!
  • zoodc
    1958 posts Member
    Sorry I've got better things to do!

Like posting threads about topics that have already been talked about and addressed time and time again?
  • zoodc wrote: »
    Sorry I've got better things to do!

Like posting threads about topics that have already been talked about and addressed time and time again?

No, like not being able to notice this thread has been posted before.

Don't live on the forums then, you won't see them as much then...
  • I'm tired of constantly going in to attack and someone throws down their bacta bomb and it makes them and their teammates IMPOSSIBLE to kill. It should heal once, and then be done. The cloud should stay up and all, as it does now, but make it so one person can't be healed multiple times be the same bacta cloud.

This is really irritating considering 50% of the people I play use this card. What are your thoughts?

Pretty sure the Bacta invincibility is a bug, even when they run out of the cloud they're invincible after being healed. Completely unbalances the game IMO and I've noticed an increase in its use.

I'm not too bothered about them being fully healed but them not taking damage as you shoot them unaware in the back is a complete joke that needs looking into. I hope they patch it soon.