criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Absolutely Hilarious/Pathetic

jdog
174 posts Member
Burns I 7 tried to 1v1 me.
I told him he couldn't unless he beat a 100 pound blond girl i live with first
He declined many times because he was clearly scared
and proceeded to insult me.
What do you think?

Replies

• Well i know @Burns_7 is really good - best player hvsv on xbox i know of
    so i think he just wanted to play u instead of a random girl
    HueHueHueHue
  • ^ this guy with the burn.
  • jdog wrote: »
    What do you think?

asl shanks and mrspamsalot would rek u
  • Commander_Dage
    140 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yup this community knows it's HvV Players pretty well and if we don't know you other than to be a whiner and not to mention letting a person other than yourself to player against others, you have no honor. On another note you changed your gt as soon as shanks faced you. I know 4 people who can definitely beat you or give you a difficult challenge with any Hero or Villain.
    • Asl Shanks
    • Burns L 7
    • Lilljayy ii
    • Mrspams alot

These 4 I will admit are the best dam players in Heros vs Villains that I know of and I know a lot of very talented or god dam good players. And if Burns L 7 has declined
    your stupid challenge to face your 100 pound girlfriend before facing you. It's because he doesn't want a appetizer, he wants the Steak. If you don't got the respect of this community backing you up. You got nothing. Good players have good sportsmanship and say good game and hope to improve each others skill little more with each match.

Bad sportsmanship is when a players punches the other players face and spits on them telling them they are no good. That's what your doing to Burns L 7. He is a good man, good player, and has good sense of humor. All he wants to do is face you in a 1v1 but you won't let him because of your bad sportsmanship. If you really have a life
    and we know you do since you said it in the other thread
    you would know the meaning of Respect because you aren't showing any in the other thread that was post couple of months ago.

When I posted that I wanted to 1v1 you was because I just wanted a fight with a good player than can be planned for the future. Look I hate starting fights because fighting gets you no where in life, it just makes life more complicated and it sucks. So how bout we just settle the problem and plan it out for the weekend so you can show everyone your 1 of the Top 3 players in Heros vs Villains
  • Yup this community knows it's HvV Players pretty well and if we don't know you other than to be a whiner and not to mention letting a person other than yourself to player against others, you have no honor. On another note you changed your gt as soon as shanks faced you. I know 4 people who can definitely beat you or give you a difficult challenge with any Hero or Villain.
    • Asl Shanks
    • Burns L 7
    • Lilljayy ii
    • Mrspams alot

These 4 I will admit are the best dam players in Heros vs Villains that I know of and I know a lot of very talented or god dam good players. And if Burns L 7 has declined
    your **** challenge to face your 100 pound girlfriend before facing you. It's because he doesn't want a appetizer, he wants the Steak. If you don't got the respect of this community backing you up. You got nothing. Good players have good sportsmanship and say good game and hope to improve each others skill little more with each match.

Bad sportsmanship is when a players punches the other players face and spits on them telling them they are no good. That's what your doing to Burns L 7. He is a good man, good player, and has good sense of humor. All he wants to do is face you in a 1v1 but you won't let him because of your bad sportsmanship. If you really have a life
    and we know you do since you said it in the other thread
    you would know the meaning of Respect because you aren't showing any in the other thread that was post couple of months ago.

When I posted that I wanted to 1v1 you was because I just wanted a fight with a good player than can be planned for the future. Look I hate starting fights because fighting gets you no where in life, it just makes life more complicated and it sucks. So how bout we just settle the problem and plan it out for the weekend so you can show everyone your 1 of the Top 3 players in Heros vs Villains

good post dage
  • man why cant we be like the LoL community and hate in game and on the forums just make funny comments about how much we hate teemo not......
  • jdog
    174 posts Member
    jdog wrote: »
    What do you think?

asl shanks and mrspamsalot would rek u

ive played iwth both of them spams isnt that good
  • jdog
    174 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    what i find funny is that none of you actually played with me