criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

A small question about Clans

Akamura
41 posts Member
edited October 2015
Heyo!

I just played the BETA and I asked myself, will there be any gaming clans involved in the full game?

What do you guys think?

Sorry, I don't know where to post this so I posted it here under Off topic.
I love languages!

Replies

• Yea.

8 Man Clans.
  • Ooh ok nice. Thanks for the fast reply. :)
    I love languages!
  • Please be aware that I am being sarcastic.

With the ability of only having 8 people in your group and playing a game with them. And Not being able to organize a match with a server browser. I really don't see Clans surviving in this game.

It's already hard to see your own teammates in the group, if they are not your partner. Since they look like everybody else visually. So seeing where everybody is and reacting for offensive or defensive tactics is nearly impossible.

Who knows though. DICE can turn this around and implement a better system, or something similar to BF4 in the near future.
  • the partner system is pretty horrible tbh
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • makes sense man..
  • Please be aware that I am being sarcastic.

With the ability of only having 8 people in your group and playing a game with them. And Not being able to organize a match with a server browser. I really don't see Clans surviving in this game.

It's already hard to see your own teammates in the group, if they are not your partner. Since they look like everybody else visually. So seeing where everybody is and reacting for offensive or defensive tactics is nearly impossible.

Who knows though. DICE can turn this around and implement a better system, or something similar to BF4 in the near future.

That would be nice if they did implement it. Brings the teamwork back into the game. I have noticed many people in the beta were rushing to just get every power up and being egoistic and selfish.

Just my thought. :tongue:
    I love languages!