criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lightsaber kills

I was playing HvV and every time I kill another hero as Luke or Vader, the kill doesn't count. It just says the hero has died. Anyone else running into this problem?

Replies

• Only noticed it once when I was in a abandoned lobby with only 2v2 HvV but that was the only time I was paying attention to it, does it happen all the time?
  • Boopboper wrote: »
    Only noticed it once when I was in a abandoned lobby with only 2v2 HvV but that was the only time I was paying attention to it, does it happen all the time?
    Yes it does its anothee one of those bugs that some how passed thru last updare
  • Boopboper wrote: »
    Only noticed it once when I was in a abandoned lobby with only 2v2 HvV but that was the only time I was paying attention to it, does it happen all the time?

Yeah, if you kill another hero using Luke or Vader's standard saber attack, you don't get the kill.
  • How are there not more posts about this issue on the forums ? Are most of you guys not getting this bug?
  • Sb2432
    2605 posts Member
    Bjankins1 wrote: »
    Boopboper wrote: »
    Yes it does its anothee one of those bugs that some how passed thru last updare

Somehow? Bugs pass thru all their updates lol
  • Every time I use Luke or Vader and kill a hero, I get no kill.