criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jump-pack Star Card

Snakeyjakey2015
12 posts Member
edited August 2016
I can't be the only one that without the Jump-pack star card I'm just useless, I'll just skip straight to my idea, since everyone uses the Jump-pack star card why not just make it something that automatically comes in the game without the use of a star card? like so every player has a jump-pack and they double tap X (JUMP) or something to use it rather than it being a star card? What are your ideas on this guys? because to me the Jump-pack star card is a must have and I think most of you guys will agree with me on that.

Replies

• I never use the Jump pack and alot of games i play most players don't use it either.
  • My standard loadout is flash, stinger, and bacta because I'm a support-style player. I have no need nor desire for the jump pack and do just fine without it
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    I never use the Jump pack and alot of games i play most players don't use it either.

• LoganTNZ
    1243 posts Member
    Jump pack is amazing. My load out is jump pack, explosive shot, bacta, scout and either SE-14C, DLT-19 or DH-17.

Jump pack to an enemy, activate explosive shot and bacta myself.
    Rest in Peace, Kenny Baker

- Lord of the Hues
  • bfloo
    13685 posts Member
    I don't use or want the jump pack. But if everyone had it, it would be more to shoot out of the sky.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• If the jumpack became built in then this game would be the next call of duty.
  • My loadout with Jump-pack is 1. Jump-pack 2. personal shield 3. bacta bomb * I Use it mostly for walker assualt, personal shield and bacta for added health and jump-pack for launching myself in to disable to enemy uplink, can u give me a good hero vs villians loadout guys?