criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cool hand Luke.

BLINDSNIPER63
468 posts Member
edited August 2016
How come all rebels and imperials are right handed, anybody on here left handed and if so do you find it difficult shooting with your right hand?

Replies

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    More people are right handed than left handed and much more than being ambidextrous
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Find it difficult in what way?
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • If you were left handed wouldn't you be used to shooting and aiming using your left eye and not your right.
  • If you were left handed wouldn't you be used to shooting and aiming using your left eye and not your right.

Weirdly, I use both of my eyes.
    +1 Hue

Platform: Xbox One
    GT: MCEvan99 (message me if you see me!)
  • Use the controller set up to shoot with your left hand
  • KnightsOfAdam
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    [SNIP]

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelineson spam]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • @KnightsOfAdam I'm not trying to pick a fight or diss you or anything like that. But I don't think that the forums is a good place to advertise yourself? I just don't like it whenever someone tries to promote them self and then it gets out of hand. I'm not a moderator or anything like that.