criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I'm the one that always kills you with a **** shot :)

Watch and hopefully enjoy this montage of skill shots, flukes and multi kills :sunglasses:

Replies

• Impressive...Most impressive!
  • SngleCoil wrote: »
    Impressive...Most impressive!

Thanks pal, hope you enjoyed it!

• While I'm not a fan of the part where you simply won through the use of Disruption, there's no arguing against those incredible Pulse Cannon kills.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Other than the Disruption and the use of Explosive Shot, good stuff. Beast with the Pulse Cannon.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • Well... I have to disagree with the title of this. I will never see you in-game.
  • KhilonaJ wrote: »
    Well... I have to disagree with the title of this. I will never see you in-game.

Probably because I play in the NZ/AUS region? Where do you play?
  • havoksolo wrote: »
    KhilonaJ wrote: »
    Well... I have to disagree with the title of this. I will never see you in-game.

I'm in South Africa, but the game connects me to EU server.
  • Piscettios
    5615 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Nice PC skills...very nice.

My fav was around 3:35...takes out two guys by the objective, spots a randy cross map...peeewm.

I cannot land the shots where you jump pack away, to save my life, literally. Lol
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • At 1:13 that was the stupidest thing that I have ever seen with a thermal imploder. It hit the wall and as it bounced off it curved towards the other team. That's completely stupid
  • @havoksolo
    From me and my son (BF partner)...
    That was some pretty sweet skills and trick shots there :wink:

Conversely, my 'skills and trick shots' video would be more like an 'unintentional' comedy...
    Great to watch and plenty of laughs. :smiley:

What's your PSN? Great players always stick out in my mind as I seem to play the same ~100 people all the time in WA, I may have seen you.
  • *slow claps*
    Excellent kills and skills B)
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    havoksolo wrote: »

What's your PSN? Great players always stick out in my mind as I seem to play the same ~100 people all the time in WA, I may have seen you.

I play under the name havoksolo, I play usually with other players like ryanjt761 and ryanosarus, :D think i'm on some US servers sometimes aswel. But i'm in New Zealand so should be mainly on the Aussie servers, WA servers might be too far not sure.
  • i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    @havoksolo
    From me and my son (BF partner)...
    That was some pretty sweet skills and trick shots there :wink:

Conversely, my 'skills and trick shots' video would be more like an 'unintentional' comedy...
    Great to watch and plenty of laughs. :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback! I enjoy watching the fails and funny vids too! Link me some of yours if you make any! ;)
  • Hot dang. That's insane.
  • thedrum808 wrote: »
    Hot dang. That's insane.

Thanks sir ;)
  • Throw me on the enemy team, and you got a challenge on your hands.... great job though! :)
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • thanks for the feedback! I noticed this thread has almost 500 views but my video only has 53 views. Who would bother clicking in and not watching the video? Random!
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Nice work
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Wowie at those pulse cannon shots
    May the force be with you.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    Wowie at those pulse cannon shots

Cheers for the feedback :)
  • Annoyed that my video views is less than 1/8 of people that have clicked this thread, so odd that people would click in and not even bother watching the video, or even some of it...
  • Well , congrats on your skill , but its true too you got more easy do that in console with the autoaim , try do that in PC. sure you do 1/3 of all of your kills.

But again congrats.
    Annoyed that my video views is less than 1/8 of people that have clicked this thread, so odd that people would click in and not even bother watching the video, or even some of it...

Does it even get tracked unless people actually go to YT to watch it? BTW, try posting to the SWBF sub- Reddit, you get a lot more views over there.
  • Crazy man! you make me want to start using the pulse cannon again! I've a had some pretty good trickshots with it, I'm working on a montage now, I'll have to post it here when it's done!
  • Crazy man! you make me want to start using the pulse cannon again! I've a had some pretty good trickshots with it, I'm working on a montage now, I'll have to post it here when it's done!

Glad you enjoyed it! Yes post it here, I'm keen to watch yours :)