criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Can the customization options be a hurt contract?

When I went off to college, I switched to a new account and am only level 26 in the game now, compared to 70 at home, I was hoping. At least for the Death Star the customizations could be a hurt contract, therefore I'd actually have a shot in getting them
giphy.gif

Replies

• Not sure why you would want to hurt someone just to level up................ :)
  • You mean Hutt contract, didn't you?
  • God D*** it... Yeah hutt contract, it would be nice for everyone to be able to earn the customizations equally
    giphy.gif
  • I agree, skins like the TIE Pilot (if it comes) and the Death Star Gunner (if it comes) should locked behind contracts. @JackTHorn has some great ideas on theoretical Hutt Contracts for these skins.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Not sure why you would want to hurt someone just to level up................ :)

This is my first time replying something in the forum... but I had to, I loled hard because of the title, sorry OP :p

This is my first time replying something in the forum... but I had to, I loled hard because of the title, sorry OP :p

Oh no thanks I didn't realize it was in the title too
    giphy.gif

• Massman98 wrote: »
    Not sure why you would want to hurt someone just to level up................ :)

Oh no thanks I didn't realize it was in the title too

Nevermind, I can't seem to change the title
    giphy.gif
  • But I mean they could easily do it for the Death Star customizations, I'd be happy with that, but I hope they could also do hutt contracts for the shadow trooper and aliens for people who haven't unlocked them

It's really a shame that I had to switch accounts
    giphy.gif
    But I mean they could easily do it for the Death Star customizations, I'd be happy with that, but I hope they could also do hutt contracts for the shadow trooper and aliens for people who haven't unlocked them

I don't think they will do them for the current skins but it's entirely possible, however unlikely, that they could do them for potential new skins.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
    But I mean they could easily do it for the Death Star customizations, I'd be happy with that, but I hope they could also do hutt contracts for the shadow trooper and aliens for people who haven't unlocked them

I don't think they will do them for the current skins but it's entirely possible, however unlikely, that they could do them for potential new skins.

... Am I picking up some episode 4 quoting there??? "Possible, however unlikely... [that they might find a weakness]"

Also that's what I'm hoping for at least
    giphy.gif
  • I agree, skins like the TIE Pilot (if it comes) and the Death Star Gunner (if it comes) should locked behind contracts. @JackTHorn has some great ideas on theoretical Hutt Contracts for these skins.
    Why, thank you. =)
  • Forget it, pals, skins only will come with level upgrades...Sorry, i like the idea too, but that don't will happen.