criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Close Quarter Combat loadout

I am curious what people like to use in CQC such as Carbonite Freezing Chamber (Sabotage and Blast)

Mine is for pure killing. Scatter gun, scout pistol, cooling cell, and bounty hunter with CA-87. Great for defending generator B. Sure there is little defense, but man I can cause some havoc.

Replies

• My CQC hand is Bodyguard or Escape Artist trait, E-11, Shock Grenade, Disruption and Barrage.
    #DisruptionUsersMatter
    But... y tho?
  • Escape artist
    Scatter gun
    Personal shield
    Thermal imploder/bacta
    Either ee-4 or e-11
  • Firety2812 wrote: »
    My CQC hand is Bodyguard or Escape Artist trait, E-11, Shock Grenade, Disruption and Barrage.
    #DisruptionUsersMatter

I have tried the shock grenade, but I kept shocking myself in the process. So I went 100% offense. I have not perfected throwing any of the grenades yet.

I will use escape artist at time, just not in the carbonite freezing chamber, seems pointless on that map.
  • Dioxis, disrupt and barrage + the ee-4 pre-nerf, e-11 now.
    and of course my new favorite trait Escape Artist, which replaced scout
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Firety2812 wrote: »
    My CQC hand is Bodyguard or Escape Artist trait, E-11, Shock Grenade, Disruption and Barrage.
    #DisruptionUsersMatter

I have tried the shock grenade, but I kept shocking myself in the process. So I went 100% offense. I have not perfected throwing any of the grenades yet.

I will use escape artist at time, just not in the carbonite freezing chamber, seems pointless on that map.

Bodyguard for Bespin, Escape Artist for Outer Rim, that's what I do.
    But... y tho?
  • I haven't played Sabotage in a while (a little too intense for my aging nerves), but I do like me some CQC. Here's my favorite loadout:
    • Scout (or sometimes Beserker)
    • Barrage (great for bouncing off walls, ceilings, floors, etc)
    • Scattergun (never leave home without it...seriously)
    • Stim
    • EE4 prenerf, now A280C (which I recently discovered and is AWESOME!)
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    I haven't played Sabotage in a while (a little too intense for my aging nerves), but I do like me some CQC. Here's my favorite loadout:
    • Stim

I love the A280C and is my go to blaster when not in CQC. I have almost 10,000 kills with it. Many people have talked about the barrage and bouncing off the walls, but I have had some issues with that. I guess I need to give it a try again.
    Jbstiner wrote: »
    I haven't played Sabotage in a while (a little too intense for my aging nerves), but I do like me some CQC. Here's my favorite loadout:
    • Stim

I love the A280C and is my go to blaster when not in CQC. I have almost 10,000 kills with it. Many people have talked about the barrage and bouncing off the walls, but I have had some issues with that. I guess I need to give it a try again.

I've switched weapons quite a bit, with 5 main weapons each totaling about 15 percent of my kills (about 3,000 each) - E11, EE3, EE4, T21B and DH17 (my highest kill weapon is the Scattergun, with 3,700 kills). I tried the A280C when I first started, but my aim was awful and the recoil just killed it for me. When they nerfed the EE4, I decided to give the A280C another go and absolutely love it. I love riding the recoil up to a headshot...

Barrage is VERY handy when you have a group of enemies running up on you in a tight corridor. Just shoot it at their feet slightly ahead of them and watch them go boom (folks usually don't see it when you shoot it at their feet). It's like laying out an impromptu mine field...
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    • Stim

I've switched weapons quite a bit, with 5 main weapons each totaling about 15 percent of my kills (about 3,000 each) - E11, EE3, EE4, T21B and DH17 (my highest kill weapon is the Scattergun, with 3,700 kills). I tried the A280C when I first started, but my aim was awful and the recoil just killed it for me. When they nerfed the EE4, I decided to give the A280C another go and absolutely love it. I love riding the recoil up to a headshot...

Barrage is VERY handy when you have a group of enemies running up on you in a tight corridor. Just shoot it at their feet slightly ahead of them and watch them go boom (folks usually don't see it when you shoot it at their feet). It's like laying out an impromptu mine field...

To counter the recoil, I shoot the A280C as if it were a semi auto. I have a timing down that allows me to fire very quickly, but not full auto. This way the muzzle rise is not as much and I can keep my sights more on the target.

Thanks for the tip on barrage I will give that method a try.
  • Thermal nade, personal shield, dioxis
    X8 sniper
    Bacta, personal shield, smoke nade
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    • Stim

To counter the recoil, I shoot the A280C as if it were a semi auto. I have a timing down that allows me to fire very quickly, but not full auto. This way the muzzle rise is not as much and I can keep my sights more on the target.

Thanks for the tip on barrage I will give that method a try.

I'll have to give the semi-auto trick a shot and see if I can get it down. Otherwise I'll just continue with my spray-and-pray ways, lol...
  • Escape Artist
    EE-3
    Dioxis
    Scan Pulse
    Scatter gun/Thermal detonator
    Sullustan skin
  • Scattergun, cooling cell and thermal detonator with bodyguard trait. Works wonders for clearing out corridors
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • My current load-out for cargo is: Escape Artist (just got it), Scatter Gun, Shield, and Impact Grenade or Jet Pack. My typical blasters are SE-14c, EE-3, EE-4, E-11/A280C (Imperial/Rebel). The X-8 has caught my attention recently, too.

Here's how I did with that load-out in a recent match, in conjunction with a great team and low opponent defense:
  • Scattergun, scout pistol, berserker, scan pulse, se14c, and laugh emote