criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your Favorite "Unusual" Loadout?

I almost always use the Jump Pack, Thermal Detonator and Shield, but recently I've been using Scan Pulse, Bacta Bomb and Scout Binoculars with the Scout trait.

(Endor maybe isn't the best map for the Scout Binoculars, but I did manage to save a teammate or two with some well-timed Bacta Bombs.)

This loadout is basically a support class, but it's a nice change of pace from my usual setup.

What's you favorite "unusual" loadout that you like to use?

Replies

• Cycler-Scan Pulse-Scatter-EscArt

My own creation for Cargo and Extraction
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Maybe not unusual, but recently I've used Shock Grenade-Scan Pulse-Scatter Gun-Escape Artist on Cargo.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • I generally like to use all purpose loadouts, one of my absolute favourites is EE-4 with Focus Fire (turns it in to an all range weapon, destroys heroes), Bacta, Cycler and Escape Artist. Allows you to destroy at any range, and if you're reflexes are quick enough and you're good at rolling, you can just run circles around people with Escape Artist while healing yourself. Great fun.
  • When I'm feeling frisky:

Cycler Rifle
    Cooling Cell
    Pulse Cannon
    CA-87
    Escape Artist

CA-87 with Cooling Cell for some brutal CQC & both long-range rifles for ranged protection.

Darkaid wrote: »
    Maybe not unusual, but recently I've used Shock Grenade-Scan Pulse-Scatter Gun-Escape Artist on Cargo.

Interesting that you both use Scan Pulse and not a Personal Shield for Cargo. What's the thinking behind that?

Maybe not unusual, but recently I've used Shock Grenade-Scan Pulse-Scatter Gun-Escape Artist on Cargo.

Interesting that you both use Scan Pulse and not a Personal Shield for Cargo. What's the thinking behind that?

If you know where the enemy is, you can eliminate them beforehand without the need to blindly pop a shield and hope for the best.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing

Mostly rough practice, I want to know I am able to escape/survive without instant cover
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Scan pulse, Jump pack, Smoke grenade, X8-Night Sniper and Scout.

Stand by the uplink, drop a smoke grenade and use the scan/x8 to spot enemies and kill them while they can't see you.
  • I've setup an Anti-Vehicle loadout as my second hand: Ion Neutralizer, Ion shot, and Ion Torpedo. Perhaps not unusual in itself, but I typically don't switch to it until after I'm killed by an AT-ST or strafer, or I'm killed right before the walkers become vulnerable.
    m0j6n9yk2eer.jpg
    Xbox Live: Honorary Ewok

• Frankiboy wrote: »
    Scan pulse, Jump pack, Smoke grenade, X8-Night Sniper and Scout.

Stand by the uplink, drop a smoke grenade and use the scan/x8 to spot enemies and kill them while they can't see you.

That's the Predator loadout! :smile: I use it too and sometimes swap the Jump pack with Dioxis Grenade for a Rodenticides loadout :smiley:
    I've setup an Anti-Vehicle loadout as my second hand: Ion Neutralizer, Ion shot, and Ion Torpedo. Perhaps not unusual in itself, but I typically don't switch to it until after I'm killed by an AT-ST or strafer, or I'm killed right before the walkers become vulnerable.

I use it too, best for WA! But I choose respawn after attacking the Walkers to change it.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif

Pretty clear why? Baby seal clubbing
  • Now & again, more so atm, I like to run with : DLT-19x, Pulse Canon, Cycler, Cooling cell & bounty hunter.

Obvious long range, surprisingly impressive short range, cooled down weapons & freebies to reward myself with.
    PSN Prep768
    Yes @PrepJnr - I am your father, NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
  • Kermitjames
    209 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm the kinda psycho who would be juggling live grenades before throwing them! Escape artist, Impact grenade, scan pulse, and ion grenade. I hate to burst your bubble but...take that shield!