criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Alright, now that the customization is awesome, can we please get them as hutt contracts?

I recently had to switch account for Xbox and am now only level 26 or so, really am not going to be able level back up and my old account was max level, so please dice? Idc if it's easy or challenging to get the contract finished but newer players or players that can't play often or players that had to switch accounts would love to be able to earn the customization option without being max level.

It can be an either or option, either be max level or but hutt contract
giphy.gif

Replies

• No...
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    No...

K bud, sorry I inconvenienced your day, but this needs to happen, it's not a hard addition
    giphy.gif
  • Massman98 wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    No...

K bud, sorry I inconvenienced your day, but this needs to happen, it's not a hard addition

It definitley doesn't need to happen. I prefer to just level up and get my skins, thanks.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • I actually have the customization hutt contract challenges right here: (possible ones)
    Play Death Star DLC for 4 hours=unlock Tantiev IV soldier and Death Star trooper

Play Death Star dlc for 6 hours= unlock rebel pilot and imperial guard

Therefore, it's almost like you leveled up 10 levels anyways, but you don't have to be 70 already
    giphy.gif
    I actually have the customization hutt contract challenges right here: (possible ones)
    Play Death Star DLC for 4 hours=unlock Tantiev IV soldier and Death Star trooper

Therefore, it's almost like you leveled up 10 levels anyways, but you don't have to be 70 already

How about instead you work and try to get to the max level? It's your fault that you lost your other account.
    Massman98 wrote: »
    No...

It definitley doesn't need to happen. I prefer to just level up and get my skins, thanks.

What about my last post? So it basically takes the same amount of time to level up 10 levels or longer, I just don't have it in me to put another 30-40 hours into the game
    giphy.gif
    No...

What about my last post? So it basically takes the same amount of time to level up 10 levels or longer, I just don't have it in me to put another 30-40 hours into the game

So level up, then.
    I actually have the customization hutt contract challenges right here: (possible ones)

How about instead you work and try to get to the max level? It's your fault that you lost your other account.

I didn't lose it, I went to college, where I don't really have 30-40 hours to level up all the way to 80, don't really know why you're trying to poke holes in this, just a request from a player of the game, get a life
    giphy.gif

I didn't lose it, I went to college, where I don't really have 30-40 hours to level up all the way to 80, don't really know why you're trying to poke holes in this, just a request from a player of the game, get a life

I have a life. There's sad people in the world like Keemstar trying to get attention that has no life.
    I recently had to switch account for Xbox and am now only level 26 or so, really am not going to be able level back up and my old account was max level, so please dice? Idc if it's easy or challenging to get the contract finished but newer players or players that can't play often or players that had to switch accounts would love to be able to earn the customization option without being max level.

It can be an either or option, either be max level or but hutt contract

the current system they have in place is fine players are rewarded skins for playing the game as much as they can it's a reward not a given.

I have a life. There's sad people in the world like Keemstar trying to get attention that has no life.

Don't know who that is, but all I know is if I didn't have to switch accounts (still max level), and I saw someone here asking for an accessible way to play with their favorite skins in Star Wars, I'd be like, "right on. You go kiddo." Not "hey just level up man, it'll only take you 30-40 hours to do so, but hey college isn't important"
    giphy.gif

Don't know who that is, but all I know is if I didn't have to switch accounts (still max level), and I saw someone here asking for an accessible way to play with their favorite skins in Star Wars, I'd be like, "right on. You go kiddo." Not "hey just level up man, it'll only take you 30-40 hours to do so, but hey college isn't important"

Linking your EA account fixes this issue.

Linking your EA account fixes this issue.

Can't link it, younger siblings play on my old one
    giphy.gif
  • Just a request, hate to ask but I really want those customization options without failing my classes, plus it shouldn't be too hard
    giphy.gif
  • There needs to be some reward for ranking up. Skins work.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • How bout nope.
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    There needs to be some reward for ranking up. Skins work.

There could be both but this plan

It could even be a time length of play that would be like leveling up 10-15 levels, just for people that are far behind, but not too short to wear people at 70 would get it before getting to 80
    giphy.gif
  • Actually, I see his point. It is crap that if someone new buys this game, they have to wait forever to reach max level. Even more disconcerting than the skins is how far behind they will be in all the star cards and weapons. Think about it, if someone buys this game after the Rogue One DLC comes out, they will have 90, if not more, levels to grind through. There should be a better system in place, one that rewards both player level and skill. Certain things could be level locked, and others could be obtained in different ways.

If we are being honest, the leveling system in this game is barebones and lame anyway. Plenty of other shooters have found better ways to handle stuff like this.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Actually, I see his point. It is **** that if someone new buys this game, they have to wait forever to reach max level. Even more disconcerting than the skins is how far behind they will be in all the star cards and weapons. Think about it, if someone buys this game after the Rogue One DLC comes out, they will have 90, if not more, levels to grind through. There should be a better system in place, one that rewards both player level and skill. Certain things could be level locked, and others could be obtained in different ways.

If we are being honest, the leveling system in this game is barebones and lame anyway. Plenty of other shooters have found better ways to handle stuff like this.

Then the players should grind and try to level up.
  • Double xp weekends. And a hour or two at daily basis; it worked for me.
    (I work and have a family to care too, not only gaming)
  • Actually, I see his point. It is **** that if someone new buys this game, they have to wait forever to reach max level. Even more disconcerting than the skins is how far behind they will be in all the star cards and weapons. Think about it, if someone buys this game after the Rogue One DLC comes out, they will have 90, if not more, levels to grind through. There should be a better system in place, one that rewards both player level and skill. Certain things could be level locked, and others could be obtained in different ways.

Thank you, honestly most items in the game should be unlocked both ways, hutt contract or level, just so people can choose what they really want to invest in getting early
    giphy.gif
    Actually, I see his point. It is **** that if someone new buys this game, they have to wait forever to reach max level. Even more disconcerting than the skins is how far behind they will be in all the star cards and weapons. Think about it, if someone buys this game after the Rogue One DLC comes out, they will have 90, if not more, levels to grind through. There should be a better system in place, one that rewards both player level and skill. Certain things could be level locked, and others could be obtained in different ways.

Thank you, honestly most items in the game should be unlocked both ways, hutt contract or level, just so people can choose what they really want to invest in getting early

But I'll take it just for the Death Star customizations
    giphy.gif
    Actually, I see his point. It is **** that if someone new buys this game, they have to wait forever to reach max level. Even more disconcerting than the skins is how far behind they will be in all the star cards and weapons. Think about it, if someone buys this game after the Rogue One DLC comes out, they will have 90, if not more, levels to grind through. There should be a better system in place, one that rewards both player level and skill. Certain things could be level locked, and others could be obtained in different ways.

Grinding does not make for good gameplay. Instead, DICE should have a better system in place. The progression system in this game has always been lame. I get having certain things level locked, but not everything. Who knows though, maybe the revamped customization system will help somewhat in that department.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo

Grinding does not make for good gameplay. Instead, DICE should have a better system in place. The progression system in this game has always been lame. I get having certain things level locked, but not everything. Who knows though, maybe the revamped customization system will help somewhat in that department.

Last I checked, there's a double xp weekend in a few days. You can get like 20,000 credits if you play Fighter Squadron with it. Besides, not everyone likes the Hutt Contracts.