criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

WA unplayable right now

Man this Hero glitch is making WA unplayable. Literally just went up against all 5 villains. When ever we would kill one, a new one spawned.

Replies

• Agreed. Add the 4 uplinks at once glitch and it's just a mess. I just played a match where my team had all the Heroes in play, 70% of the opposing team rage quit. Can't say I blame them.
  • Hohoho. Issa Shumbaka Jabbanuuci
  • I thought that maybe this was just Xbox live glitch, but I guess not. I have stopped playing WA due to this glitch
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Man this Hero glitch is making WA unplayable. Literally just went up against all 5 villains. When ever we would kill one, a new one spawned.

if you have ever played sabotage you know it's manageable difficult but manageable

if you have ever played sabotage you know it's manageable difficult but manageable

Not the same. Sabotage is one time use.
  • NightFury wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »

Not the same. Sabotage is one time use.

True that actually goes without saying.i should have considered that before I posted my comment.With that being said if I see this I'm going after the first hero that spawned I will hunt him/her down to no ends.
  • it's funny everyone seems to be coming across this glitch i havn't seen it at all on any of my WA games i would like to
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • bfloo
    14032 posts Member
    CJS145 wrote: »
    it's funny everyone seems to be coming across this glitch i havn't seen it at all on any of my WA games i would like to

Me either. I want to see t on the team with the heroes though.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I played a game against 5 villains and still managed to win with the cable tow down.

On another game I see Luke standing still
    He must of paused the game thinking he was safe behind enemy lines but surprise I was there and took him out.

If you take out the leader Vader or Luke the glitch will stop (unless they start it again )

Fight fire with fire activate the glitch and get 5 heroes on your team too.
  • Yeah, this glitch needs to go away. First, the maps were not designed to handle five heroes at once and it gets quite crowded and becomes a slaughterfest (unlike sabotage, this glitch allows for unlimited hero lives). Two, and IMO most importantly, I've never seen this happen for both sides at the same time, which means that one side gets an incredible advantage.

As soon as I see this happen in a match I'm in, I quit immediately (even if I'm on the benefiting team). It's just cheap...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Hmm. I've never had this happen to me before. But I hope it gets addressed.
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    Yeah, this glitch needs to go away. First, the maps were not designed to handle five heroes at once and it gets quite crowded and becomes a slaughterfest (unlike sabotage, this glitch allows for unlimited hero lives). Two, and IMO most importantly, I've never seen this happen for both sides at the same time, which means that one side gets an incredible advantage.

As soon as I see this happen in a match I'm in, I quit immediately (even if I'm on the benefiting team). It's just cheap...

When it happens to my side on Endor, I speeder bike team kill heroes because if someone on my team wants to be unfair and ruin everyone else's fun, I make sure they won't have fun either.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Actually it makes WA much more enjoyable for me at least. I just want to be in a game where both teams get it
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    Actually it makes WA much more enjoyable for me at least. I just want to be in a game where both teams get it

Yes it's kind of a neat switch up from the usual.
    And unlike v vs v you get bigger maps, vehicles and an objective.
  • Wait is the multiple heoes glitch is on WA too?!
  • Heroes*
  • It is straight up cheating. Hopefully they fix it tomorrow.
  • It' won't get fixed for another month or probably. And I'm glad :)
  • Not cheating if both sides are doing it.
  • I saw it on PS4 on Sorsuub WA the other day, quite a shock as I hadn't heard about the bug yet. Pretty much ruined a close game too, turning it into an unfair massacre with the Rebels trapped in their spawn point. Always something new being broken in Battlefront it seems like.
  • Not cheating if both sides are doing it.

1. Both sides can't do it. I have yet to see the glitch that has allowed both teams to do it. and 2. just because both teams do it does not make it right to exploit a glitch
  • CJS145 wrote: »
    it's funny everyone seems to be coming across this glitch i havn't seen it at all on any of my WA games i would like to

I've only seen it happen two or three times. Its not as common as some would lead you to believe.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
    Not cheating if both sides are doing it.

1. Both sides can't do it. I have yet to see the glitch that has allowed both teams to do it. and 2. just because both teams do it does not make it right to exploit a glitch

Both teams can do it at the same time trust me I have seen it on Xbox. Its a one time use glitch so if Vader or Luke dies the hero glitch will not work again for that team, they way I see it if a team was to use it prematurely and lose the hero glitch the other team if they have not used it yet could start it and either make a comeback or dominate the other team. I find it fun on WA and have played a few games where both sides had it going it made for some insane battles and epic moments :)