criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• irishtim7
    706 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The only helmetless troopers in the OT movies were Luke and Han. I say good riddance to helmetless troopers.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing
  • LoyalTrooper
    325 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    NienDumb wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ^ Bring back helmet-less Troopers and add MORE helmet-less options? Oh Lord...

Yes, because people like diversity. You say helm-less options. As most players like to design their own character. The result will be a map full of imperial officers instead. As it is the only unit with the posibility to show the fuarking face. Probably not something that would look too cool.

Well I'm satisfied with those new skins. As for design, we have pouldrons now and of course death star troopers. They just got rid of those grandma stormtroopers. . . You wanna revive em ?

Don't get me wrong customization is a good thing, but helmetless troops didn't make sense. I've seen only once a stormtrooper remove his helmet. He got scolded and was ordered to report to a devision. I think introducing imperial officers was a fantastic move to replace them.

As for fase 1, I love it and like to keep it that way.

However I already read many comments about lack of infantry
    game play, for that I would like to see cargo and droid run. And more modes if plausible. Increase the kill feed in blast from 100 to 200 ?

The dlc is awesome and I'm amazed by it. But I'm still missing...

bq3mas.gif

And Tie bombers of course :wink:

[/quote] Good point. There should be stakes on both sides. Even if it is just an animatic of the Rebel Blimp from stage two (and dang near every other mode) being obliterated. [/quote]

Agreed !!! Wouldn't it be also cool if star destroyers destroy some capital ships from the rebels when the imperials win in fase 1 ?
  • First Impression:
    Too much flying and flying is dull.
    Flyin feels slow as a balloon tour.
    Every fighter should have a sprint ability like normal soldier sprint (with a stamina limit).
    Evasive roll shouldn't be on the d-pad but on the left thumbstick like soldier strafe.
    I also experienced massive frame rate drops in space on the PS4, and the indoor parts had an overall laggy feel to it.

Flying is bad = Death Star is bad.
    Make flying good = Death Star is good.

Add sprint ability to all the flyers + Remove softlock = Make flying good.

Simple logic.

• Death Star DLC. Simple way to improve it is separate the modes. Let those people who like Fighter Squadron play the Flying levels and those people that like the Ground Levels play Ground levels. For the Ground also add some more maps. Not doing this means that those who are great on the ground are lost when flying and vice versa for those people who love to fly! And that just frustrates either type of player. Death Star also needs adding to Skirmish modes for those who like to play offline. Help us EA, you're our Only Hope!
  • NienDumb wrote: »

As you speak about Battlefront being a sandbox for Star Wars enthusiasts, what purpose is there to do something like that. Players love to customize a personal character in any game. Especially Star Wars Battlefront players. Instead of using some cheesy terms of Imperial certifications, give us the possibility to remove the helmets from the shadow troopers, shock troopers and scout troopers instead.

man you better get out of here with that crap

more players are happy that the helmetless goofs are gone than people that are not

point blank. the empire does not tolerate helmetless storm troopers

go play black ops if you want no helmet

• I'm definitely glad there are no more helmetless troopers. But the gameplay itself is so bad in my opinion. I hate fighter squadron. I think most people are okay with it every once in a while, but to have a whole DLC essentially be fighter squadron? No thanks.
  • I dont think how Chewbacca looks is an issue, he has so much fur that to actually have all of it moving realistically in real time with this current engine, **** not only will the consoles light on fire so would the pcs lol maybe an exaggeration on the fire part but the devs already said that making chewie better looking caused massive framerate issues and how he is now is the best they can do while keeping good steady framrate. So theirs no point in complaining bout chewie since honestly they made the right call for the framerate their. In terms of gameplay chewie is fantastic
  • I think the playlist should be changed. It's too much flying around in space and too little fighting on the death star.

And I totally agree:
    We NEED to have all maps and modes offline in skirmish!!!
  • lol chewies face looks so messed up but i dont care man i rather have him with a jacked up grill than not have him at all

hearing his growls is awesome
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Its simple to make death star fun : Add HvV and supremacy and remove fighter squadron(we already get enough flying in battle station)

It needs small modes, not just HvV and supremacy.
  • NienDumb
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ^ Bring back helmet-less Troopers and add MORE helmet-less options? Oh Lord...

Yes, because people like diversity. You say helm-less options. As most players like to design their own character. The result will be a map full of imperial officers instead. As it is the only unit with the posibility to show the fuarking face. Probably not something that would look too cool.

Well I'm satisfied with those new skins. As for design, we have pouldrons now and of course death star troopers. They just got rid of those grandma stormtroopers. . . You wanna revive em ?

Pauldrons is still a rank insignia, not supposed to be some sort of world specific gadget. In other words: Wearing a pauldron meaning that you are some kind of Squad Leader or Officer....

As you speak about Battlefront being a sandbox for Star Wars enthusiasts, what purpose is there to do something like that. Players love to customize a personal character in any game. Especially Star Wars Battlefront players. Instead of using some cheesy terms of Imperial certifications, give us the possibility to remove the helmets from the shadow troopers, shock troopers and scout troopers instead.

man you better get out of here with that ****

more players are happy that the helmetless goofs are gone than people that are not

point blank. the empire does not tolerate helmetless storm troopers

go play black ops if you want no helmet

That's funny. As there is 90% of all Imperial players in the games I play WITHOUT helmets. If "everybody" love the fuarking helmets so much, why don't they use them?

Ofcourse, I like to use helmets too sometimes, but not all the times. I love the possibility to make that damn decision myself from situation to situation.
  • parsec67 wrote: »
    EV02AAA wrote: »
    I love the TL-50 and had fun with it last night but - and I am sorry to say this - it is OP. I'm an average infantry player but once I unlocked that I was top of the leader board with a K/D of at least 3 in those games (my overall K/D is only 0.94, though I do play the objective rather than chase stats).

This was my feeling too yesterday when I unlocked it. But later during the evening, as more skilled players came online and I went back to playing Extraction I was also back to my original K/D. Try it some more and you'll see that it is not OP at all.

Actually, I agree. I must have been on a role yesterday coz it aint happenin today... that or I simply spoke too soon. Hat tip.
  • NienDumb wrote: »
    The stormtrooper helmet deal Are you trying to be funny or something?

1b0no7.jpg

_____

• MonThackma wrote: »
    The stormtrooper helmet deal Are you trying to be funny or something?

1b0no7.jpg

_____

Such a Phasma thing to say...
  • Why no Win bonus in Battle Station. WTF DICE
  • I cant even say TAHW EHT KCUF
  • So, I know a bunch of people were complaining and complaining about "helmetless stormtroopers" ever sine the start of the game. Yes, in the movies all stromtroopers are wearing helmets, yes it makes sense from a tactical point of view yadda yadda. This, however, is a game and the new patch has just significantly cut Imperial customization options. Don't even start about Imperial Officer/Death Star Trooper skins, they require insanely high level to unlock and should in no way affect how many options the Imperial side has for appearance. The new system could allow for numerous options for the player to personalize their soldier and I strongly believe that should still be allowed. It seems rather ridiculous to introduce a system with more available combinations and lock a huge part of it immediately.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Am I the only one who wants this ???

bq3mas.gif

Would be great to see when imperials achieve victory

Im with you, we definitely need this.@Firewall we need Imperials victory cut scene please.
  • Galahad_VI
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I would like to say that I'm rather disappointed with the Death Star update for a number of reasons. Battlestation gets old and annoying really fast. The odds are completely stacked against the rebels, and rarely get a chance to get into the Death Star. Especially for players like myself who don't particularly enjoy the flying aspect of the game, it makes Battlestation unenjoyable, because, I'm completely useless in a ship, and if you're like me and enjoy ground combat more, then you just end up getting destroyed, and unable to accomplish anything. Then if you manage to get to phase 2, it's just a complete cluster @&$? Of spammed grenades and the, completely ****, secondary fire of the two new weapons and the like, because everything completely bottlenecks.

Which brings me to my next point. The secondary fire for the two new guns are completely ****, ridiculous, and annoying. Who honestly thought this was a good idea? This is what the power ups are for! Unless you're going to add a secondary fire mode to every single other gun in the game(which I also don't recommend doing, because, as stated before, that's what power ups are for), it gives a completely unfair advantage to these guns. Get rid of it!

Thirdly, my favourite game mode Supremacy, has been rendered almost unplayable, because someone thought it a good idea to allow up to 6 heroes on a team at a time. I can't begin to describe how **** and unbalanced this makes supremacy. Even having more than 1 hero on the same team at a time makes it completely unbalanced. When you're on the opposite team, you might as well pack up and leave, because you have absolutely no chance of capturing a command post, or defending one. Even being on a team that has multiple heroes on it isn't fun either, because the game tends to end in under a minute. Change it back to 1 hero per team at a time!!!!!

I'm also not a fan of the total change of every trait card.

I'm still new to DLC, but I thought it was supposed to add addition content, not completely change existing content. I'm all for making fixes to correct bug issues and what have you, and adding new maps and features. But completely changing aspects of the game is ridiculous, especially original content. I'm very disappointed.
  • Also we need Sabotage, Supremacy, HvV and Extraction for ground modes. If no Sabotage/Extraction then Cargo and Droid.
  • Fix the server problem please!
  • I think the FS modes in this playlist are the best part! It's called STAR Wars, guys. More game modes on Death Star would definitely help though. And honestly, I wish they would just split up Battle Station into three different game modes. I hardly ever get to the Trench phase and the Droid Rescue phase just seems like work. Not fun at all. It really needs to be fixed. The spawns screw the rebels over and activating R2 is so finicky. They should make a wider radius for activating him. Also, a way to prevent players from activating him and then just hiding. Stormtroopers keep coming endlessly no matter what people! If you've waited over a minute and it's still not clear, IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE. Just keep moving towards the objective PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
  • Honestly, after playing it some more I'm also really disappointed with how easy it is to die now in the FS modes! The AI's blast seem way to powerful (two shot kill!??). Even in the movies they need to be hit at least 4-5 times to blow uo, I'm normally pretty good at fighter squadron and normally go the whole game without dying but on the Trench Phase and the 1st phase as the Rebels, I seem to die right after I spawn almost every time.
  • Phase 2 is such a cluster f*^% for one. Second, the Imperials can camp on top of the rebel transport and the ledge above the doors. If the empire team is even half decent it's impossible for the rebels to extract r2
  • Also we need Sabotage, Supremacy, HvV and Extraction for ground modes. If no Sabotage/Extraction then Cargo and Droid.

I enjoy DS as a whole, but if nothing else, I'd ask for FS to be dropped in place of extraction or Sabotage. Heck, you can even have C3PO be the thing getting extracted.

I like the space combat, but three games of FS (two phase 1-only rounds and then FS) on the same map feels a bit much at times.
  • ND513 wrote: »
    Phase 2 is such a cluster f*^% for one. Second, the Imperials can camp on top of the rebel transport and the ledge above the doors. If the empire team is even half decent it's impossible for the rebels to extract r2

Dioxis is great for campers. I used to hate that card, but now I almost always carry it in one of my hands for this very reason.
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing
  • Hey DICE, Death Star is an amazing design. I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to make a more entertaining space dogfights with objectives. I really enjoy all the debris in the field and the advent of all the new vehicles. The “ground combat” and levels are far more tactical in nature and I really enjoy it. If I may make suggestion about map cycling: It was a little tiring to fly all the time. The current map rotation is about 3/4th fighters… I do enjoy the addition of battlestation but I finally got tired of people dropping out after playing 3 “spacefights” in a row. I finally went back to Bespin just to be able to enjoy a good ground battle. The addition of Heroes VS Villains and other such ground battles in the rotation would alleviate this, I think. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your community.
  • Awp69
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Probably been mentioned a thousand times already but the whole Battle Station mode is too one sided for the Imperials.

I have yet to get to a Trench Run.

I've mentioned this in other threads but I'd like all three stages available to play separately -- and offline as well, especially the Trench Run.

I stu*pidly gave in and got the season pass just for the Death Star content instead of waiting because I was hyped for it. Missing the space battles and the Trench Run being my favorite sequence in all of the SW films.

Instead the DLC, after an initial burst of excitement playing in space on Stage 1, has brought me frustration and disappointment.

Edit: Seriously the word I used with the asterisk is banned here? Wow.
  • KaptnOri wrote: »
    So, I know a bunch of people were complaining and complaining about "helmetless stormtroopers" ever sine the start of the game. Yes, in the movies all stromtroopers are wearing helmets, yes it makes sense from a tactical point of view yadda yadda. This, however, is a game and the new patch has just significantly cut Imperial customization options. Don't even start about Imperial Officer/Death Star Trooper skins, they require insanely high level to unlock and should in no way affect how many options the Imperial side has for appearance. The new system could allow for numerous options for the player to personalize their soldier and I strongly believe that should still be allowed. It seems rather ridiculous to introduce a system with more available combinations and lock a huge part of it immediately.

I agree 100%. The possibility to use a white trooper skin on Bespin or Hoth is priceless as well as using the Shadow Trooper on the Endor and other dark levels.

The possibility to change the appearance of the Bespin Wing Guard is nice too. I like that. But as too many players here seems to be "jävla paragrafryttare" in ren Swedish. What would you say about a Twi'lek in the Bespin Wing Guard? Not very likely, even in the most obscure Star Wars comic.

My point is, finally. Adding complete fantasy items such as the 'Tie Defender', the possibility to remove/or use the helmet for ALL soldiers should not be such a big deal.
  • By far the worst DLC yet. The glaring flaw in all of these has been forcing people into mode rotations, which is one of the worst ways to treat your playerbase. Here it is as clear as I can make it:

DITCH.
    THE.
    PLAYLISTS.

I've grown accustomed to how bad most games are now with no server browser and the inability to even just play the same map repeatedly if you'd like, but playlists are far worse than those aforementioned limitations. The vanilla release of this game before expansions (which at this point looking back is a happier time with much fonder memories) at least allowed us to play drop zone for hours on end if we wanted to (and it was way better 8v8 and with endless time if it was a 4-4 score but don't get me started on some of the other screw ups you've done) but it seems like with every release you make this game _worse_ for players and not better. You're going the wrong way.

This release, visually, is very good, and I'm sure some of you worked very hard on it, but the implementation is broken. People might like flying, and that's cool, fly to your heart's content. Others like TDM or Drop Zone or other modes. Let us choose. If you don't have the ability to add other modes in right now, fine, but at the very least throw us a bone and make one playlist a rotation of the Death Star TDM maps, one for Fighter Squadron, one for the new mode, and one that goes through all available modes. I doubt you'll actually listen to your players and do something like this, but I'll at least throw it out there. You have a game that could be so much better with some simple tweaks like the novel idea of giving players choice.

Titanfall 2 comes out in 5 weeks and the devs in that game did a far better job listening to the community with their first release and had a finger on the pulse of what the users wanted. My fingers are crossed that sequel will also deliver, as this game sadly gets less appealing with each release.
  • If they add all the maps from the dlc and the ability to play as a hero on them like hero battles on skirmish i will be happy. And if they fix landos cape from glitching and add a bit more infantry on death star
  • Im enjoying the new update. Especially how bacta bombs were finally handled.

Supremacy, HVsV, Extraction, Cargo and Droid Run are my requests. Sabotage hasn't really grown on me, but I would take it in a heart beat at this point.
  • Only 3 modes in the new DLC? Why?! That's unacceptable especially since the season pass was $69.99! (Canada price) Blast is the worst game mode as well, could you please add some more, especially Heroes vs Villains, I'm not sure why that isn't there, I'd also like to see Droid Run and Cargo. Also there needs to be a playlist where all maps from base game and dlc are in one, so that when I wanna play Walker Assault or Fighter Squadron it'll go through the base game maps as well as all the dlc maps that work with that specific game mode. One more thing, the offline maps in the training and survival missions should be added into the online just like you guys did with Raider Camp.
  • Okay love the graphics as always Dice. Now for the disappointing things about the Deathstar DLC.
    (1.) Where is the catwalk that Obi Wan walked out on to shut down the Tractor Beam? It seems no where to be found. All the similar catwalks have extra catwalks jutting out of them.

(2.) The Trash Compactor door is all wrong. It's to close to the floor. Watch the movie the door is 1' 4" down to the floor from the door. The water is up to their knees.
    (3.) Why is there no trash compactor Dianoga monster and no water? Really? This one really hurt my feelings. I was very excited to see it.

(4.) Where is mouse droids? *Cudos for having the Deathstar Droid though. :)

(5.) You need arrows assisting people to find objectives on the Deathstar surface, it was very confusing. Trying to follow the objective beacon I wound up entering trenches only to have to turn around a lot, it is ultra confusing.

(6.) I know towards the end in the movie the turrets are shut off but why are they not shooting at us in the start of the Deathstar Surface mission. *Yes they randomly fire at you at one check point section but please fix the ones at the start so it's more movie like.

(7.) Also why isn't one of the objectives to take out turrets on the surface?

*Grant it I had fun despite all this, but it ultimately left my heart feeling empty. I really wanted those things in the game.
    Quick over all game summary...
    You see Dice it's like I've always said you get the big stuff right, it's the little things that kill you:
    No living Rancor. No Wampas attacking. No Sarlac attacking. No Taun Taun to ride and now no water with a Dianoga in the trash compactor room. The little things guys...the little things.

@Starmasui17324
    roh39rsnzyf9.gif
  • juicebitch wrote: »
    As pretty as the maps look, I think the latest DLC misses the mark by quite some margin. This is the DLC that everyone was looking forward to . . . I've even read some people saying they'll buy the season pass so they can finally battle on the Death Star. People who have not logged into the game for months are coming back to check in on whats new.

So its very puzzling to see DICE dedicate 2/3 of the modes in this DLC to Fighter Squadron, one of the least popular Battlefront game modes, with the other mode being Blast, probably the least popular ground-based mode based on personal observation. This is not what people were expecting and they are rightly disappointed and frustrated.

Are the devs not aware of how quickly people drop out of FS? Even more puzzling is the lack of playlist option . . . DICE must surely be aware of how FS is regarded in the community given how vocal people have been, yet this has no bearing on their design choices.

I'm not saying don't have FS, but the vast majority of players prefer the larger ground-based game modes. Blast is not enough. Sabotage mode where you destroy generators to power down the tractor beam, as others have suggested here, would be a really cool idea. If larger game modes cannot be accommodated, then perhaps droid run, or extraction...anything!! Ideally we'd get some new larger interior maps in an update, but my expectations are very low because of EA. So at least include some more ground-based modes of any kind.

DICE crucially need to release some new modes for the Death Star urgently, otherwise player numbers (which are already very low for a one-year old multiplayer game) are going to fall again and we'll be stuck with empty lobbies.

+1999
  • xxMillhouse
    213 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I really dont have any negative feedback. At this point I have zero interest in playing the DS dlc after a few hours on it. Only time I will is if my 12 year old nephew and his little brother are over, and will let them play it cause it does look cool. Otherwise, if i do play this game, it will be back in vanilla cause I am a big map player, and hate to rotated playlists of the other two dlcs. Season pass never again for a DICE game lol.
  • Should be 2 playlists.

PLAYLIST 1: Battle Station and Fighter Squadron.

PLAYLIST 2: Blast, HvV, Droid Run, Cargo.

Im sure everyone wouldve been stoked with this DLC if that was the case
  • Is it just me, is slave and falcon weak as **** now?

Also blast rounds on death star dlc need to have the amount of kills to win doubled. A side gets 10 minutes to score 100 kills. Every time I played blast on death star dlc the match was over in under 5 minutes (didn't matter if I won or lost).
  • Interesting new maps — shame I can't play them for more than 5 minutes without being shunted into a stupid fighter squadron match.

I'm not a big forum reader — but all I want to do is play Cargo for four hours, with a nice selection of new maps in the mix to spice things up a little. Will I get that chance?? I literally joined this forum after seeing the new update and thinking "right, they obviously don't get it, I'm going to have to go and rant about it"

For me, playlists have to be literally one of the worst backwards steps ever taken in game design.

I understand you need to figure out how to mix and match players with different expansion packs and maps, and that this is the only solution that likely doesn't entail you giving away a bunch of maps for free, but at this rate you'll be lucky if I make it to the 4th expansion pack. I only play a couple of game modes, but I'm getting really bored of the same maps over and over. This update is devastatingly disappointing.
  • Btw, you must have noticed in your stats how many people drop out of Cloud City when Fighter Squadron comes into the rotation.

This will be like that but 5x worse.
  • Awp69 wrote: »
    Probably been mentioned a thousand times already but the whole Battle Station mode is too one sided for the Imperials.

I have yet to get to a Trench Run.

I've mentioned this in other threads but I'd like all three stages available to play separately -- and offline as well, especially the Trench Run.

I stu*pidly gave in and got the season pass just for the Death Star content instead of waiting because I was hyped for it. Missing the space battles and the Trench Run being my favorite sequence in all of the SW films.

Instead the DLC, after an initial burst of excitement playing in space on Stage 1, has brought me frustration and disappointment.

Edit: Seriously the word I used with the asterisk is banned here? Wow.

I do not agree, I have won almost every battle station game I've played (and I've played over 20) I have personally beaten the trench run twice. It is a very balanced game mode made imbalanced by poor players. I would not like all 3 modes played separately because it is meant to flow as one whole story, did everyone want some kind of story/campaign?

sorry for your loss
  • It sucks we cant be the new hero vehicles in skirmish
  • Beautiful maps, you just HAVE to change the playlist functionality though.

All I want, in the world, is to be able to play Cargo, Extraction, Blast etc with a mixture of maps from original game, Bespin, Outer Rim, and Death Star. Endlessly without having to quit and restart constantly.

The DLC playlists are poisoned by Fighter Squadron (totally different game), Heroes vs Villains (slow and dull), and now Battle Station (fun the first time, but now I want to skip the flying parts).

Please please please fix it. I've spent a tonne of money, I'm obsessed with the game, but I'm getting bored playing my favourite game modes with only original maps. The thought of having to leave game from boredom while you're still adding new content is like torture.
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Dotty wrote: »
    @meshugene89 use the search function to find the topics about player hunting, autoaim is too easy, ai need. names, we need awing and interceptor ai, spawn trapping starfighter spawns and a few others. Combined they added up to basic mechanics that made it difficult for new/veteran FS players to play and enjoy the game.

If I insulted you, it wasnt my intention, I was trying to speak to the community as a whole based on my playtime and my observations of playing with others and watching videos about the major complaints associated with the flying mechanics in general.

You do have some interesting points but I do disagree with you about the overheating lockon not being a good thing.

Well, I just looked through some older posts using the search function for topics on Fighter Squadron and couldn't find anyone complaining about the lock-on system. The majority of complaints were about the TIE fighters being weaker than X & A-Wings and finding it hard to escape a torpedo lock once it had been fired at you.
    It's not that I felt insulted, it's that I hardly think it's fair to be called a "spammer" just for playing the game the way it was it supposed to be played. In the real world, if you were piloting an F-16 fighter jet and you locked-on to an enemy target, the lock-on system doesn't overheat. It's stays locked to the target until you lose sight of it, or you take it out. This is exactly how the lock-on system worked prior to this update. So why they chose to replace a very realistic element for an unrealistic one is hard to understand.
    Let me ask you something; did you play FS a lot before this update came out? If so, how did you use the lock-on system? Did you use it sparingly or hold it when targeting an enemy?
    Despite what some people say, Fighter Squadron was a good and reasonably balanced mode prior to this update. Really, all that was that needed to make FS better was more diversity in the vehicles and A-Wing & TIE Interceptor AI vehicles. But don't take my word for it, just read this and you'll see what I mean - starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/53684/fighter-squadron-balanced-now/p1

The lock on system wasn't really a problem. The problem was with hit detection when firing at a turning ship. If the ship was in a hard turn the shots wouldn't register even though it created sparks. Some say the issue wasn't real, I say it certainly was. Why they changed the entire mechanics of the mode, I dunno.

@briandt75 And yet still the issue remains from what I can tell. I was all excited to hop in the Slave-I for the first time in ages (and the third time in my ~200 games of FS, yes that's correct). Caught an A-wing unawares, started firing, it rolled into a hard turn, I followed, sparks flew, no damage at all. 0 kills / 1 death. And so ends my flirtation with the Death Start DLC. Sorta too bad, trench run can be fun.
  • Dice,

I have a problem since the patch.

After every 2 or 3 maps playing walker assault my game freezes and i have at the end of the match infinite loading screen.

i cant even leave the game.

The only fix is to go to my task manager and end sw battlefront.

So if i want to play next map i have to fully restart the game + i noticed a bug with the costumisation menu, some of my characters miss there eyes :open_mouth:

I also encountered others with the same problem + i still can chat to the other players :(

Plz fix this asap

I have gaming laptop : i7 8 gb ram and nvidia gtx 950 m

i play on low specs now but still the same problem :(

I bought the season pass from the start but now i cannot enjoy the game anymore butt i love the changes you made to the game, much more balanced now
  • Battle Station needs an additional infantry mode added that takes place before
    the diversion.
    Death Star hangar siege.........Rebels mission is to prevent the Tie pilots from reaching their fighters in the hangar.
    If the Rebels succeed less Tie fighters take to the skies in the diversion,if the Imps win the diversion becomes more challenging.

This would make a good balance of FS/Infantry.....
  • My contribution: In the mode with the 3 phases, I like doing the second and third phases most of all. So if I'm playing the Imperials, I will actually not attack the Rebels much on the first phase, because if they lose then I don't get to play the other two phases. With Blast being the only other infantry option, you will find other players will catch on to throwing that phase deliberately in order to have a more enjoyable game.
    I would LOVE to see more infantry game modes on the Death Star.
    Score one million points for kicking the helmetless stormtroopers into the trash compactor though!
  • lol they lied to everyone about everything

Nothing like spending hours to get the new blaster pistol and finally run into battle and get annihilated by the same blasters that have been in the game since day one. I mean...the damage is all the way up buuuuuuuut, it's terrible. Come on guys.