criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• Hahahahaha.
    It seems I am not the only one getting stuck after battle on PC.
    The chat still works, was there with atleast 3 others.
    Since I decided to wait it out this time.
    Was tired of waiting after 5 minutes.

G FFING G
  • Am I the only one who wants this ???

bq3mas.gif

Would be great to see when imperials achieve victory

You're not the only one, i was quite dissapointed there was no planet being destroyed, heck i would settle for a large ship being destroyed if they aren't allowed to blow up a planet for "disney" reasons.
  • NienDumb wrote: »
    KaptnOri wrote: »
    So, I know a bunch of people were complaining and complaining about "helmetless stormtroopers" ever sine the start of the game. Yes, in the movies all stromtroopers are wearing helmets, yes it makes sense from a tactical point of view yadda yadda. This, however, is a game and the new patch has just significantly cut Imperial customization options. Don't even start about Imperial Officer/Death Star Trooper skins, they require insanely high level to unlock and should in no way affect how many options the Imperial side has for appearance. The new system could allow for numerous options for the player to personalize their soldier and I strongly believe that should still be allowed. It seems rather ridiculous to introduce a system with more available combinations and lock a huge part of it immediately.

I agree 100%. The possibility to use a white trooper skin on Bespin or Hoth is priceless as well as using the Shadow Trooper on the Endor and other dark levels.

The possibility to change the appearance of the Bespin Wing Guard is nice too. I like that. But as too many players here seems to be "jävla paragrafryttare" in ren Swedish. What would you say about a Twi'lek in the Bespin Wing Guard? Not very likely, even in the most obscure Star Wars comic.

My point is, finally. Adding complete fantasy items such as the 'Tie Defender', the possibility to remove/or use the helmet for ALL soldiers should not be such a big deal.

Actually, the TIE Defender is becoming canon again. Dennis said so in the livestream. Maybe we'll be seeing it soon in Rebels, Rogue One, or some other new piece of canon material.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • fighter squadron needs an asteroid field, would make it way more fun.
    Also why cant we fly as the B-wing and the TIE Defender?
  • Skirmish misch chief
  • Bit alarming. Just joined a game of Death Star Fighter Squadron and once Battle Station come round everyone left, and its only day 2.
    These phases arent the best idea. How long til everyone gets sick of not passing phase 1?
    The phases should just have ramifications for the next phase, like how much time you get to save R2 or how many heroes your team is allocated
  • I feel like most of the division on FS vs ground combat is the lack of a single player mode. If more people were required to learn all the controls up front in a compelling single player mode it would be easier to jump into a ship, even for die hard soldiers.

Regarding the three modes - you should be able to progress regardless of who wins the first round. Make it best of 3, and if rebels ONLY win round three give them a bonus.

The ONLY reason I'm playing Battlefront is for FS. The last time I got to pilot an xwing down the trench was in 2001 on the friggin GAME CUBE. this was long in coming. They just need to refine it.
  • Just please sort out Chewie. I have no idea where you got the idea Wookies are slow, but do some research next time. Wookies are agile, strong and fast. I don't care about the Deathstar modes cause I hate space so I won't be playing them, but I do love HvsV and your poor handling of yet ANOTHER hero has tipped the balance even more towards the Imperials.

Chewie is a joke against villains, a totally joke.
  • You didn't listen to the fans before you released your "reboot" back in November.

Reboot your own friggin reboot, by yourself.
  • Chewie is slow in the film though. Youre basing him being fast from what?
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    Get gud

finally someone that shows that it IS possible to get past stage 1
  • I feel like most of the division on FS vs ground combat is the lack of a single player mode. If more people were required to learn all the controls up front in a compelling single player mode it would be easier to jump into a ship, even for die hard soldiers.

Regarding the three modes - you should be able to progress regardless of who wins the first round. Make it best of 3, and if rebels ONLY win round three give them a bonus.

The ONLY reason I'm playing Battlefront is for FS. The last time I got to pilot an xwing down the trench was in 2001 on the friggin GAME CUBE. this was long in coming. They just need to refine it.

Honestly, that is a great idea. Make it best of 3. You should post that on their death star feedback tread

• raafie1987
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    BATTLE STATION needs a second stage for when the empire wins the first stage!
    STAGE ONE:
    Rebels attack Star Destroyer (same as is now).
    STAGE TWO
    Rebels Failed to get the shields down
    Rebels now need to escape from the empire, that tries to catch up to the blockade runner
    STAGE THREE
    the empire caught up with blockade runner
    Rebels now need to fight off the boarding stromtrooper, reach the escape pods and escape!
    (this should look and feel like the opening of A NEW HOPE )

BATTLE STATION would be great to play the HOTH battle
    STAGE ONE:
    Empire attacks (walker assault)
    STAGE TWO:
    Empire enters the base (turning point)
    STAGE THREE:
    Rebels Try to escape past the blockade (fighter squadron)
    The Death star map would work as a smaller supremacy or turning point map.
    a Fighter squadron map with in the asteroid field would be great, more places to run and hide
    would make the game mode more dynamic.
    + please add the B-wing and Tie Def als playable ships
    Please remove rotation from all DLC, its useless most people leave any way.
  • I agree with @ThirdDegreePun. Can we have this next patch with some more skirmish features please?

Thanks! Yeah I fully support more skirmish content and features such as a full port of the MP Pre-match loadout screens into Skirmish. I left those out though because as Dennis has said a couple of times now this "isn't a skirmish patch", which you could read into implying there IS a skirmish patch coming :wink:
    Instant melee Is gone HAHAHAHAAHAH

For someone called Urdnot_Happy you seem pretty happy about that :tongue:

I'm kinda sad. I liked that instant melee, most of the time it got me killed but it was pretty fun getting the drop on someone and being able to knock them out face to face. There's nothing I hate more than having a 'draw' in melee where you both die. I'm looking forward to the Bo-rifle to let me do that again combined with Escape Artist :smile:

Need more skirmish just port the mp pre match load out screen in skirmish so we can choose skins traits etc please more skirmish
  • Okay love the graphics as always Dice. Now for the disappointing things about the Deathstar DLC.
    (1.) Where is the catwalk that Obi Wan walked out on to shut down the Tractor Beam? It seems no where to be found. All the similar catwalks have extra catwalks jutting out of them.

(2.) The Trash Compactor door is all wrong. It's to close to the floor. Watch the movie the door is 1' 4" down to the floor from the door. The water is up to their knees.
    (3.) Why is there no trash compactor Dianoga monster and no water? Really? This one really hurt my feelings. I was very excited to see it.

(4.) Where is mouse droids? *Cudos for having the Deathstar Droid though. :)

(5.) You need arrows assisting people to find objectives on the Deathstar surface, it was very confusing. Trying to follow the objective beacon I wound up entering trenches only to have to turn around a lot, it is ultra confusing.

(6.) I know towards the end in the movie the turrets are shut off but why are they not shooting at us in the start of the Deathstar Surface mission. *Yes they randomly fire at you at one check point section but please fix the ones at the start so it's more movie like.

(7.) Also why isn't one of the objectives to take out turrets on the surface?

*Grant it I had fun despite all this, but it ultimately left my heart feeling empty. I really wanted those things in the game.
    Quick over all game summary...
    You see Dice it's like I've always said you get the big stuff right, it's the little things that kill you:
    No living Rancor. No Wampas attacking. No Sarlac attacking. No Taun Taun to ride and now no water with a Dianoga in the trash compactor room. The little things guys...the little things.

None of this matters especially this:

Living rancor = getting killed for no reason.
    Wampas= Its a battle, why would their be a living Wampa.
    Sarlac attacking= This is the most incomprehensible the Sarlac is in a pit WHY OYULD IT ATTACK YOU???
    Taun Taun= Don't you know that they die in cold weather and overheat in hot weather, no map could have them.
    Dianoga= It actually does pop up (only its head).
  • The problem with this dlc is that its over so quickly you dont get to spend much time inside the death star, you get like 10 minutes if your lucky enough to take out the star destroyer, Blast mode needs to replaced with sabotage or any mode which gives you an objective.
    I cant believe how little content this dlc has! Bespin, they nailed it! i put another 20ish hours into that dlc alone, Death star 30 mins to an hour and you've experienced it all, whats going on? it just seems lazy for the amount you pay! There must be some sort of update EA can add to improve this, I hope the final dlc lasts longer than half hour!
  • why does the space ship auto spinback to the same "horizontal" line as everything else, there is no up or down in space, just let me fly any way i want to, even if that is up side down compared to the star destroyer.
    I would really like to see rotate/spin button (maybe A and D on PC).
  • N7Jedi
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    "Soft lock [Vehicles]: An overheat mechanic has been added to the softlock system."

I tried this out in Skirmish, and to say the least, the fun factor dropped significantly for me. Where's the fun in shooting down enemy fighters if I can't stay locked on long enough to actually shoot them down? Combine that with the awful hit detection, and most of my kills came from using Proton Torpedoes.

Taking down the shuttle is even worse. I used to be able to destroy them with just an X-Wing, now it gets away with about 25% health left. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Right now, though, I feel like Fighter Squadron has taken a significant step back.

Also, how does this make sense, realistically? What exactly in the fighter is overheating? I understand this was an attempt to kind of help with balancing, but I'm writing this feedback strictly from the perspective of Skirmish.

One more thing, why are pick-ups not reappearing? Neither of them come back (not sure about the hero pick-up).
  • It is beyond shocking that they couldn't utilize the Blast map on Death Star for HvV... it's that way in the rest of the game.
  • I'm going to say what a lot of people have already said, but am saying it again so that the team can understand how many people are unhappy, and why.

I have never found the flying modes to be fun, so a DLC that has so much flying and little else is very disappointing.

Even worse is flying for 10 minutes and then not getting infantry action because the rebels do so badly. I have stopped shooting at them when playing on the Empire side. This is so boring that I have mostly stopped playing the DLC already. I really enjoyed Outer Rim and Bespin, and played them a lot, but this one is really poor. There's no way I'm ever going to get to level 90 from my current level 70, because there's nothing that interests me left in the game.

Extraction is badly broken for heroes in this DLC. You get the hero pickup and then it hangs.

I will never buy a season pass again for any EA product. It just doesn't have value and I've learned my lesson.

I also wish you'd have a way to play without certain game features... a "hardcore" server, or servers you can rent and run games as you wish. I would like to play games without disruption, shock grenades, bacta bombs, medical droids, trip mines, traits, Dioxis grenades, etc.

I also wish your scoring system better reflected playing the objective. For example, I lock down a critical objective in Sabotage, preserving the location that is best for the Empire to defend, but I get little reflection in my score from doing that. Sometimes you have to be the person who pushes in and dies rapidly to make way for your team, e.g. to make an objective "contested" instead of "losing", but there's little to no credit for that either.

The game is terrible between rounds. The post-game summary and then the loading screen for the next game take a long time, and it's wasted time. Instead of doing something useful like putting me back into the loadout screen so I could check on my Hutt contracts, look at my stats, buy stuff, etc., I just have to sit there listening to the same music over and over. What's even worse is to be on the end-of-game summary for minutes and then get dropped into a Fighter Squadron mode that I don't want to play. Or to join a rotation and be put into a Fighter Squadron load screen, and then be unable to back out until the loadout screen appears. I've actually shut down the game at times and gone to play something else because of that, which brings me to my last point...

Let me pick what I want to play! Do not put me into rotations for other modes if I pick one in particular!
  • ok ea. the lag is too much. for almost a year. no longer asking to fix it so how about blast skirmish supuremacy skirmish cargo skirmish drop zone skirmish droid run skirmish hero hunt skirmish hero vs villains skirmish turning point skirmish. and for season pass holders dlc skirmish even the almost unbeatable battle station skirmish. wait is that all the modes.....yes it is love the game love the graphics but I should not be killed because of lag. no it's not my game because star trek online a complete online game doesn't have nearly 5% lag this game has. you sent out a half a game charged full price I new this and I payed for it. but a game that is broken is another story. just give us what we ask more skirmish game modes and I promis we all would shut up. I don't want to play star trek online but you are forcing our hands. that's my nickel. thanks ea battlefront for letting me vent.
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    For those wondering about will we see more modes in this Deathstar DLC you can relax now. Dice said they will do it. No need to blast them down in this negative thread any more. Here's the posts:

Mas4evar wrote: »
    Okay love the graphics as always Dice. Now for the disappointing things about the Deathstar DLC.
    (1.) Where is the catwalk that Obi Wan walked out on to shut down the Tractor Beam? It seems no where to be found. All the similar catwalks have extra catwalks jutting out of them.

(2.) The Trash Compactor door is all wrong. It's to close to the floor. Watch the movie the door is 1' 4" down to the floor from the door. The water is up to their knees.
    (3.) Why is there no trash compactor Dianoga monster and no water? Really? This one really hurt my feelings. I was very excited to see it.

(4.) Where is mouse droids? *Cudos for having the Deathstar Droid though. :)

(5.) You need arrows assisting people to find objectives on the Deathstar surface, it was very confusing. Trying to follow the objective beacon I wound up entering trenches only to have to turn around a lot, it is ultra confusing.

(6.) I know towards the end in the movie the turrets are shut off but why are they not shooting at us in the start of the Deathstar Surface mission. *Yes they randomly fire at you at one check point section but please fix the ones at the start so it's more movie like.

(7.) Also why isn't one of the objectives to take out turrets on the surface?

Grant it I had fun despite all this, but it ultimately left my heart feeling empty. I really wanted those things in the game.
    Quick over all game summary...
    You see Dice it's like I've always said you get the big stuff right, it's the little things that kill you:
    No living Rancor. No Wampas attacking. No Sarlac attacking. No Taun Taun to ride and now no water with a Dianoga in the trash compactor room. The little things guys...the little things.

None of this matters especially this:

Living rancor = getting killed for no reason.

Wampas= Its a battle, why would their be a living Wampa.

Sarlac attacking= This is the most incomprehensible the Sarlac is in a pit WHY OYULD IT ATTACK YOU???

Taun Taun= Don't you know that they die in cold weather and overheat in hot weather, no map could have them.

Dianoga= It actually does pop up (only its head).

The Rancor in the classic Pandemic SWBF just stands there in the pit. You actually have to try pretty hard to get eaten. You'd have to just stand right in front of it. You only get grabbed by the Rancor and swallowed if you fall down the hole near Jabba's slab, then stand real near the Rancor. It did NOT interfere with the battle flow at all, save the ocassional funny death of a few who stay to near it. Watch 6:53-7:40

The ocassional Wampa grabbing a wayward straggler of the map would be hilarious. Right now it sort of does this but they only show a hand whopping you in the face like Empire Strikes Back. Yet we don't get to ever see the whole Wampa creature on the Outpost Beta map up close and personal. So how about if they still have the smack in the face by it's paw but then pan back and show it dragging you off, then cut away. Truly that would be epically sweet.

In the classic Pandemic SWBF game if you stray to close to the the Sarlac pit, a tentacle would grab you and pull you down in, just like 'Return of the Jedi'. This would NOT effect game play since it's way far down the hill in this game. Just avoid that spot.

Taun Tauns were used just fine in the George Lucas over seen classic Pandemic SWBF.

Huh sooooo you saw the Dianoga? I've been in the garbage shoot 7 times and never saw it. I quess I'm just unlucky. If you wait to long someone usually kills you. You must be very lucky indeed. Good on you for catching it and I guess I owe Dice an apology on that on.

Sorry Dice I didn't know there was a Dianoga in the trash compactor visible.
    Back on topic: Deathstar DLC constructive advice:
    *Still though if you could make the Dianoga pop it's head up in different areas of the water more often that would be totally sweet. Maybe even a tentacle wave twisting back down into the water. Cool stuff, thanks guys. :)
    Post edited by Starmasui17324 on
  • Put Scout back to how it used to be. Other than that good stuff
  • yesssss i really hope cargo is one of the modes implemented.
  • Regarding the tweets from Dennis...

It is utterly mind-boggling to hear that they only included 3 modes with the DLC because us players requested fewer modes. What?! Nope, not buying it for a second. Either hes making that up as an excuse or the info hes receiving is poor.

Also curious how he says they didn't want to include any filler modes when thats exactly what FS is. FS and Blast may have more players than Cargo and Droid Run but I suspect thats because the former two are available across all DLCs and vanilla, whereas the latter two can only be found in the Outer Rim.

At least they're not against adding more to the Death Star. Time will tell...
  • I don't mind having more modes, I just want those modes to actually be balanced and fun...

Not a repeat of turning point on Bespin which remains largely impossible for the rebels, along with point B on administrators palace in sabotage. Bespin fighter squadron might be better now though?
  • I'm hoping this isn't just me (apologies if anyone has already said this), but there needs to be more repair tokens in phase 1 and 3 of Battle Station. I see a few when the phases start, but finding it really difficult to find more a few minutes in.

Same goes for TIE Bomber/Defender and B/Y Wing tokens. A few more of those could help out as well.

I also sort of wish we had more of a chance to play the phase 2 section of Battle Station without the Fighter Squadron segments.
  • I would really consider buying all the dlc if they we all put into skirmish somehow. More offline! Single player voice's matters! Also, how about a density meter option for skirmish? Being able to play against 200% or even 300% of the bots would be awesome!!
  • shigazaru
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    This is such a rip off, You should give your DLC away to all, make the maps available in all modes. And to those of us who bought the season pass, gives us a rebate on the sequel next year... or make this year season pass works for next year game. So we still need to buy the game and we'll get the DLC for free, because we already paid for those cr4ppy DLC you made this year

as many others mentioned.
    split the play list so flight stuff is not mixed with infantry
    or better, stop those playlist, just make us choose the style we want...
    if I want to play Extraction of 20 different maps for 8 hours, why can't I ?

• Hermite2010
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    To be quite honest, I'm a bit disappointed with how the traits were changed, it definitely gave a certain feel for every trait they you had, now it just feels a bit bland and a couple seem to be a little too similar in my taste. (Berserk and Sharpshooter) I think that how the traits were originally was perfect, they all had a niche and a certain play style that went with it, now it just feels that a few traits will be used to just make everyone over powered: Berserk, Sharpshooter, Bodyguard. And a couple of traits have lost the only thing they had going for them, such as bounty hunter's power up chance, and escape artists melee power, making them (to me at least) feel quite useless. It makes getting to trait level three feel like less of an accomplishment, because the 3rd trait levels don't have that extra oomph anymore. But on to the Death Star DLC:

Death Star, I've got to admit, I like battle station for the most part, but I feel that there should definitely be some cargo, droid run, and Heroes vs Villains on the death star maps at the very least. The fact that an entire DLC comes with only 3 playable game modes is a bit on the ludicrous side of things. At least the Bespin and Outer Rim had some more replay value than this. And it wouldn't hurt to maybe try to squeeze a different map into the Battle Station droid rescue rotation. OR Maybe you could also make available all three phases of Battle Station to be played separately, allowing for some people to have more fun with the new game mode. Because basically the Battle Station is 3 new game modes, but are only playable by going consecutively. That is all I have to say on the topic of the update and Deathstar DLC.

Oh, and can we please get an all DLC playlist please? And maybe make the game modes that were unique to each DLC available on all the other DLC maps as well if you have the season pass, thus providing people with more reason so throw $50 at you.
  • 1. Update skirmish to include more vanilla modes. Blast then supremecy, then whatever....
    2. Include DLC maps in Skirmish
  • I played some more of the DS DLC, (in between the lag and numerous freezes) and managed to unlock the TL-50 but the Hutt contract status is still broken.... and why does Chewbacca look like a walking dingleberry?

Wow guys, you are making the Kessel Run from bad to worse in less than 13 parsecs.
  • Battle station is cool and i am diggin the way the first and last phases are ..it adds a little something extra to FS (which ive always found a little bland) .....the indoor maps look sweet but i dont get any time in them!! We need more modes.... Same 2 air maps over and over and over gets boring fast... Here is to hoping they add some more modes and all content to skirmish as well!! :smile:
  • From the beginning all I wanted was a Star Wars version on Battlefield 4, but instead got this flaming *****
  • #buffthebryarpistol
    Charges slower than the TL-50, lowest damage per shot with a slow semi-auto fire (I can fire most pistols faster than it), seems to have pretty short range...
  • So disappointed with this dlc only 3 game modes ? i hate the flying in this game so really only 1 mode where your mainly in the deathstar and its the worst mode of them all blast...
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    No Sarlac attacking. The little things guys...the little things.
    Mas4evar wrote: »

In the classic Pandemic SWBF game if you stray to close to the the Sarlac pit, a tentacle would grab you and pull you down in, just like 'Return of the Jedi'. This would NOT effect game play since it's way far down the hill in this game. Just avoid that spot.
    Just on a foot note. In defense of an attacking Sarlacc.

As you can see from 3:30- 4:07 it's very easy to avoid the Sarlacc. Only if you get real close it would eat you. It's just funny. I miss that feature.

Back on Deathstar DLC Constructive Negative Feedback topic:
    juicebitch wrote: »
    Regarding the tweets from Dennis...

It is utterly mind-boggling to hear that they only included 3 modes with the DLC because us players requested fewer modes. What?! Nope, not buying it for a second. Either hes making that up as an excuse or the info hes receiving is poor.

Actually I do recall some people complaining that having all these modes thinned out the players in each mode. Also remember we are not the only source for input there is also Reddit, YouTube, MySpace, FaceBook, Reporters, News Articles, Online Articles, Twitter, mail from fans, etc, etc, yada, yada... Just because you didn't see it, does not mean there wasn't enough to render their attention.
    juicebitch wrote: »
    Also curious how he says they didn't want to include any filler modes when thats exactly what FS is. FS and Blast may have more players than Cargo and Droid Run but I suspect thats because the former two are available across all DLCs and vanilla, whereas the latter two can only be found in the Outer Rim.

At least they're not against adding more to the Death Star. Time will tell...

I like Fighter Squadron, why do you consider it filler? Your right the DLCs may have less people and thus the possibility it effected the numbers. It is interesting to point out that when a poll was done for more modes in Skirmish 34% of the people wanted Hero vs Villain most.

• Any new additional infantry modes need to attract the attention of larger teams.IMO cargo would be terrible...need multiple simultaneous objectives.Love flying but playlist needs something else.
  • I'm still hoping to get more data on this poll: https://strawpoll.de/z2d9gfw Really interested to see how the community feels about splitting up Battlestation. Currently more than 3/4 would be okay with it split up, but I haven't had heaps of responses so it's likely inaccurate.

Also I made a thread with heaps of proposed changes in the next patch, have a look and let me know what you think/if I missed anything! I've tried to compile every bit of feedback you guys have given into a dot point list as well as some fix ideas I've had to make the game even better :smile:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/57665/insane-wishlist-for-next-patch-22-9-16
  • Supremacy or Extraction in the Death Star would be pretty awesome IMO.
  • Yeah the sarlacc is lackluster its just a hole. Shouldve been able to grab you in if close Enough like the old game.
  • I hate flying. Now I can only get in Blast for new maps, then after one match- back to flying. Likely done with this game. I had put it down. Plays Terrible.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    Hey there folks! In an interest to keep things easier on our Dev team I've created two threads.
    This one for all of you who are not pleased with the DLC and have constructive feedback. And it's counter part For positive feedback:

https://forums.battlefront.starwars.ea.com/discussion/57518/death-star-dlc-love-and-positive-feedback/p1

Please share your thoughts. Please do so constructively and within the guidelines of the forum ""I hate it because it is bad" does not count as helpful. ;-)

Please be sure to also include the reasons why you feel how you do.
    If it's bugs, include the platform you use.

Thanks!
    -Jaywal

Even though I love Fighter Squadron, I think there should have been at least 2 other "on foot" modes. I personally wish there would have been Heroes VS Villains, Cargo, and Droid Run. This DLC needs more objective based/on foot gameplay.
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    Hey there folks! In an interest to keep things easier on our Dev team I've created two threads.
    This one for all of you who are not pleased with the DLC and have constructive feedback. And it's counter part For positive feedback:

https://forums.battlefront.starwars.ea.com/discussion/57518/death-star-dlc-love-and-positive-feedback/p1

Please share your thoughts. Please do so constructively and within the guidelines of the forum ""I hate it because it is bad" does not count as helpful. ;-)

Please be sure to also include the reasons why you feel how you do.
    If it's bugs, include the platform you use.

Thanks!
    -Jaywal

Even though I love Fighter Squadron, I think there should have been at least 2 other "on foot" modes. I personally wish there would have been Heroes VS Villains, Cargo, and Droid Run. This DLC needs more objective based/on foot gameplay.

My only other "complaint" is that there should have been a Tie Fighter Pilot infantry skin for Imperials. If there's a Rebel Pilot skin, it would only make sense to have a Tie Fighter Pilot skin.
  • Some awesome communication and I understand where he's coming from. It just so happens this new mode has way too much piloting in it. But he's right, we all want the new modes more.

I think they'll fix it.
  • #buffthebryarpistol
  • nnolan wrote: »
    So disappointed with this dlc only 3 game modes ? i hate the flying in this game so really only 1 mode where your mainly in the deathstar and its the worst mode of them all blast...

You don't know how easy flying in this game is until you try doing an actual dogfight in BF...
  • I think the devs should add HvV or a Season Pass Playlist of Extraction, Sabotage, Battle Station, and 6v6 HvV. Also change the hutt contracts for Bespin because I still cant unlock them. I've never gotten the chance to play Lando and Sabotage is a pretty dead gamemode on XB1. Or just unlock the hutt contracts for me automatically. IDC. I just want to play with the EE-4!
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Player_16 wrote: »
    Supremacy or Extraction in the Death Star would be pretty awesome IMO.

Well technically getting R2-D2 out is a kind of Extraction mode. The only difference is the precious cargo (R2) can fight back and self maneuver forward. If applied to the actual 'Extraction', it would be like as if the hover platform was able to shock people, toss smoke and move towards the cargo ship of it's own accord. Other then that there a lot alike.
  • You stated in one of your ads for the DLC "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station!" Which is great except we never get to witness this power. A Death Star Expansion with no threat from the Death Star super laser? At least have it blow up the planet if the Rebel side loses!