criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• MrRJ
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    MecPlayer wrote: »
    REQUEST: Offline DLCs

WE WANT OFFLINE DLC MAPS!

How many people does it take to affect a change???

MAKE ALL CONTENT PLAYABLE OFFLINE.
  • I just noticed a glitch on Phase 1 of the Battle Station mode in which the power up items do not respawn after being grabbed. Besides the Hero drops.
  • JayUnwyz wrote: »
    I just noticed a glitch on Phase 1 of the Battle Station mode in which the power up items do not respawn after being grabbed. Besides the Hero drops.

I'm assuming that's intentional especially the fighter pickups
  • Jaywal wrote: »
    juicebitch wrote: »
    Jaywal wrote: »
    To those of you who complain about the CM or the devs..
    The CM belive it or not, does not simply work with battlefront. He manages many different EA games. Being a CM does not mean spending time on the forums, lots goes on behind the scenes.

The Devs work their butts off. They work weekends to get things done. This DLC has the largest amount of content in any DLC thus far. And is filled with things requested by the community.

I'm not saying that there are no bugs. Of course there are and they will be dealt with. So before you go bashing the devs behind the game you play and spend time on a forum for, think about someone other than yourself.

Really man? Weak.

?

Those poor hardworking devs. :( Boo hoo. Working on weekends? Wow man...never in the history of mankind has someone ever worked on the weekend. The devs deserve medals! Do they have a PayPal or Patreon? I would like to donate!

I must thank them for doing this out of the kindness of their own hearts...even though the game and season pass combined cost 100 bucks, and the game is still hugely lacking in content and straddled with month-old bugs. No sir, DICE are immune from criticism, and so are the forum staff here who have been excellent communicators. 10/10 to everyone.

Thank you for showing me the light, Jaywal. From now on, I shall endeavour to only think about someone other than myself, even if I have been continously ripped off. Bravo DICE and EA!
  • All content needs to be added to skirmish as the maps are often scarcely populated. Death Star DLC needs the mode rotation turned off as do the other maps.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    JayUnwyz wrote: »
    I just noticed a glitch on Phase 1 of the Battle Station mode in which the power up items do not respawn after being grabbed. Besides the Hero drops.

No, because on all other fighter squadron maps they respawn
  • i agree, make all content playable offline!
  • "Be careful about tweaking Phase 1 too much. The Rebels need to have a challenge. Remember when the Walker Assault maps were way over corrected on launch? Also, people are way too reactionary in demanding "balancing." Players still need time to figure out how to play the game mode. Give it a little while before seeing if rebalancing is actually needed."

Agree with this 100%. Just played again last night, it is way too easy to take down the Star Destroyer now. I thought the SD's health was fine before. The Rebels are forced to work as a unit in order to win, you can't just go running around for kills. Conversely, I get lots of satisfaction from stopping the Rebels in Phase 1 as the Imps.

Blowing up the Death Star should be a huge accomplishment, so I like that each stage was somewhat difficult for the Rebels. It makes it that much more exciting when the Rebels get it done in the end.
  • I really don't like the new glass cover on the hole in the ceiling in the building containing Generator B on Bespin in Administrator's Palace.. That hole in the roof was one of the fun parts!
  • The Death Star details say that there are 5 new maps. I count only 3, where are the other two?
  • The 2nd phase maps change. Theres the prison cell. The command sector which is the area where bossk makes his appearance and the traier. And the tractor beam map.
  • Conquest mode is all that's needed in this game
  • Please fix the issue of the wrong pop up messages.. When I level up with Bodyguard it says it's Berserker trait level 2/3 but the description is the right one for bodyguard.
  • + Love the DLC.
    + Very well balanced.

- Could use more gamemodes (I know there are few due to people asking for it... apparently) (This also resolves people's complaints about flying too much).
    Aand may tha Force be with ya buggers!
  • The 2nd phase maps change. Theres the prison cell. The command sector which is the area where bossk makes his appearance and the traier. And the tractor beam map.

Ive played battle station several times now and never noticed a difference in the map. R2 is always held in the detention area... it's all one map. I've never noticed a different map.

Ive played battle station several times now and never noticed a difference in the map. R2 is always held in the detention area... it's all one map. I've never noticed a different map.

I'll have to keep playing, I'm not at a console right now... I think I may have been mistaken
  • Ɍupture13 wrote: »
    + Love the DLC.
    + Very well balanced.

- Could use more gamemodes (I know there are few due to people asking for it... apparently) (This also resolves people's complaints about flying too much).

Very well balanced?!?! LOL. The Empire has far too much of an advantage in Battle Station. I still have yet to get the Trench Run (which I seriously want an offline mode for).
  • Giant missed opportunity... Tie Fighter Pilot uniform. I mean... Come on! It's a purely space battle DLC. I really hope that when you release Hero Blast... You do it right. Also feel that the community AS A WHOLE deserve at least 1 free hero and 1 free villain that is NOT apart of the season pass. Give us an 8v8 Hero Blast. Please step up to the plate.. But I doubt you will. I love this game, it has so much potential...
  • Tacto5
    164 posts Member
    Everyone I have pitched an idea to sledgehammer70 in regards to new hero outfits such as bespin Luke bounty hunter Leia and skiff guard lando.
    Also new Imperial outfits such as atst drivers atat drivers tie pilots 501st legion troops and the original Stormtrooper from the original concept art. Also does new maps such as mos eisley cantina and town yavin temple and tantive spacecraft. Support this idea and make this go big! It is your destiny
  • IcedFreon
    883 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    IcedFreon wrote: »

No, because on all other fighter squadron maps they respawn

They respawn in the FS DS maps though. Just not the Battlestation maps.
    Fighter Squadron ≠ Battlestation
  • Please be aware that what is written below is from my personal experiences that have occurred since the "Death Star DLC" was updated on my xbox one.

I would like to ask EA as to what they are going to do about the bugs in Death Star DLC.
    For starters: The amount of games I have had to abandon because of games crashing as a result of collecting "Hero" icons in "Extraction" is getting a bit ridiculous. I thought they were there to enhance a game not kill it! This has happened "A LOT" especially in "Extraction"

Also the "Hero" select screen when you collect an icon is just hilarious now. You pick up "Leia" in "Extraction" and it selects "Lando Calrissian" but still you get "Leia" You pick up "Boba Fett" it selects "Dengar" but you still get "Boba" and you pick up "Nien Nunb" or "Darth Vader" and the game consistently crashes.

I have been a player of this game since the day it came out in the UK and I have been a devoted player, but I feel that now we are getting to the end of the season pass DLCs the cracks are now beginning to show and EA are losing the love for this iconic game.

Please, please sort this stuff out so we can all go back to laying an Empire sized smack down on those dirty rebels as I find EA's lack of faith disturbing!

Thanks for reading and may the force be with you.
  • I feel that the reduction in helth of the star destroyer seems a bit much. If the rebels try to play the objective then it seems that the empire has vary little or no chance to win. I understand that people want to get to the second and third parts, so do i but, it feels like it was a bit too much of a nerf. After playing battle station for the last week, it was well balanced. I had wins and losses at every mode.
  • Can you make the Scout trait like it used to be? No one uses it anymore because it's useless now. Put the ability to remain off the map while sprinting back to level 1 because it's annoying to have to expose yourself to get the bonus now at level 2, which contradicts the trait's purpose. Also remove the scrambler at level 3 because barely anyone uses the Trip Mine so most of the time when my radar is jammed is because of a scout. Not very stealthy if I expect them to be coming.
  • Gozfather wrote: »
    Conquest mode is all that's needed in this game

giphy.gif
  • zarra
    43 posts Member
    Hello Dice Devs,

First, I want to say I really like the game (it is getting better and better as you add more content) and the Death Star DLC is a fantastic addition to an awesome game. I think most people in the community like the new Death Star maps, guns, and characters.

My suggestion has to do with making the game even better, considering some of the feedback from the Battlefront community. Many players complain about too much flying and not enough ground combat, and also inability to choose game modes. So here is a suggestion to address alot of complaints that could be easy to implement without changing the game too much.

1. Battle Station Mode - is like a three (3) part story 1. Blockcade, 2. Rescue, 3. Trench Run, but players often complain in forum about too much flying, and I think frustration when Rebels who are not good flyers will always get Defeated in the first part (1) Blockade.

2. Making It Better - Make Battle station is really like Walker Assault in some ways (3 phases) The good thing about Walker Assault is that the Rebels always have a chance to win, in Phase 1,2 or 3 phase, even if uplinks are not defended well in phase 1 or 2. Here is where you make the following game mode script improvements in Battle Station to make it better for players who want more ground modes and players who are not so good flyers.

3. Battle Station Blockade should have 2 types of endings. If the Rebels take out the tracker beam defences, then the mode does not change at all, but if they do not take out the Star Destroyer defences the Battle Station mode does not end but changes to a different gameplay 2. In the second ending, Rescue involves also having to rescue Leia and extends the time (more ground game for players). This will also force the each team to split up on objectives, and the Rebels and Imperials will not have so much camping time in R2D2 holding area which will be more balanced/ fun.

4. Again, the main thing is that the game continues to the next part (like Walker Assault) where the difficulty may be harder for the Rebels, but they can still win.
    Zarra
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Sledgehammer70 just saying that you noticed a bug, confirmed or it is worked on doesn't mean that you will fix it in a proper periode of time. Especially Dice showed us that so many times. 3 months of waiting nothing happens, then some changes, maybe some fixes from the easy to fix bugs and then introducing some customers damaging bugs (Supremacy and large modes for instance... It's a hot fix...). And in the meantime you will keep hiding like Maul did after his defeat.
    Appearing one weak before a DLC release, then one or two times after it's release and then disappearing until the next patch/release...
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I love this game and love the work the developers have done so far, but this is broke. I have played in the death star dlc with some bad teams, and as a result, have gone sometimes an hour without seeing the inside of the death star. Battlestation starts and as the rebels we lose. Battlestation starts again and as the empire we win. Then the next game in the rotation is fighter squadron. I love the space battles, but the rotation needs addressed. So here is my suggestion:

1. Change Battlestation by removing the middle section. Have Battlestation be two stages. First stage is with the star destoyers. If the Rebels win, they advance to the death star surface. The rebels almost always win this stage, by the way. If the Empire wins stage one they get a bonus for stopping the Rebels, just like for stopping the shipment on extraction.

2. Have Fighter squadron in the rotation using both maps. Fighter squadron could be done once on the death star surface and once among the star destroyers.

3. Add more game modes to the rotation using the 3 internal maps of the death star. Suggestions would be: Heroes v Villans, Cargo, Droid Run, and R2 would work great as an Extraction mode.

Overall, the look and feel of the dlc are very good. I am just frustrated about what I am playing and end up visiting the Outer Rim.

totally agreement from me... that was my expectation that at least 5,6 modi are in the dlc.

• In the blaster selection menu the CA-87 is now listed as the Standard Imperial Blaster & the RT-97C is listed as the Standard Rebel Blaster. Not a big glitch but there nonetheless.
  • Someone SERIOUSLY needs to dumb the Y-wings and B-wings in Fighter Squadron. WAAAY to OP!
  • Make all Death Star maps available for offline along with Battle Station. Also make all DLC content available offline.
  • JDHickey wrote: »
    Someone SERIOUSLY needs to dumb the Y-wings and B-wings in Fighter Squadron. WAAAY to OP!

I disagree, I have picked one of each of the B-wing and Tie-Defender and have not had a single kill with them. So maybe people are good at destroying them, I don't know, I just I don't have a single kill with either of them.
  • PLEASE ADD EVERYTHING INTO SKIRMISH MODE and please make new ships flyable
  • Death Star DLC is great but please add more modes as there aren't enough for just a quick session - Blast and Fighter Squadron are fun, but both are Deathmatches and a bit samey after a while; Battle Station isn't a 'quick' mode. It would be great to have a Droid Run or Cargo on Death Star maps.

Also are there any plans to make DLC content (specifically maps) available offline on Survival or Skirmish? I've paid a lot for the Season Pass and would like to see more options for playability with the Season Pass content offline.

Thank you
  • Pretty ok DLC overall but its too few game modes. Im mean come on. You should never be forced to flying that much like you do in Death Star-DLC. Sometimes you are stuck with the flying-mode 3-4 rounds in a row picking the battle station mode.

And still no new supremacy-maps?! Is it so inpopular with supremacy (i thought it was the second post popular after Walker assault)? 3 DLCs and still no new maps in this mode?
    I guess its never going to be in any uptades upcoming either..
  • Euden
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    So I may as well chime in as a player who has been playing since early access beta.

As this is a Death Star thread I'll try to keep my feedback focused on the changes and additions that came with the death star dlc.

Battle Station: Phase 1

1. The Imperial Star Destroyer on phase 1 is now too weak. Admittedly a lot of people complained that the rebels could not win phase 1 very often and so most games of battle station ended there. However, the 75% decrease in health means that the rebels will win, every time. I've had phase 1 complete with 7 minutes to go on a good team. My feedback is that the health needs to be boosted back to half of the reduction. Give that destroyer the armour and health it deserves.

2. B-Wings and Y-Wings. The most obvious feedback to give with this is that they are far too powerful, I've been 1 shotted by these things from across the map. Reduce their power or change the way they work to allow players to fly them if they pick up the icon. This limits the number of b-wings Y-wings in the game and gives players what they actually want. To fly these ships.

3. The Y-Wing bombers in Phase 1 of battle station cannot be shot down, this prevents the imperials from even getting a chance in this mode.

4. Pick up's do not respawn on phase 1.

5. I'd like the ability to man the turrets on the star destroyer and try to take out rebels that way, even on fighter squadron would this be a fun mechanic.

6. Player count is too low. It needs to be bumped up for this phase.

Battle Station: Phase 2

This phase is generally well balanced I feel, although there is a lot of grenade spam due to the tight corridors on the maps I feel that progress can be made as both the rebels and the imperials. That said, here are my thoughts:

1. If a single rebel gains control of R2, the spawns switch, I feel that the spawns should not switch until R2 has left the prison cell area.

2. The hanger is under used I feel, there's so much space but the extraction point for R2 is so very close to the edge, I'd like to use more of the hanger, get some open space in there, push R2's extraction point further back so that it's right next to the escape ship.

Battle Station: Phase 3

This is by far the weakest of all the phases of this game mode. It's over in a heartbeat with the right team and just feels under done.

1. The Rebels need a much harder time getting through that trench, whilst it is exhilarating flying through it trying to dodge fire, it can be done quite quickly with the right team, I myself have successfully navigated the trench and blown the death star within 3 minutes of the round starting.

The resolution for this I feel is to push back the rebels progress faster, if the selected ships are all destroyed they lose a progress checkpoint, one for every time all three are destroyed,

2. The turrets seem redundant and are only there for show, although you can be killed by them, they should really target players.

3. The meter for the run is bugged and will sometimes completely glitch out and not show any progress even though it has been made.

Battle Station: Overall

Overall I like battle station, it's different, its space battles and its in the death star but it needs work in several places to make it more fun.

General Feedback

Below is my general feedback on the game with the inclusion of this DLC.

1. There are simply not enough modes using the death star maps, in particular the interiors. I'm sure this has already been spoken about but when you have 3 interior maps and only get to see them for short periods, they seem wasted.

The interior maps I feel are suited to the following modes:

Supremacy - The close quarters feel of these maps lend themselves to supremacy quite well, You have the hanger and the prison block with everything in between, this would lead to a great set game of supremacy as people would have to change the way they play to deal with the closed areas.

Extraction - Whilst rescuing R2 could be considered extraction, we need an escort the cargo mode for this DLC, not just R2, a slow moving cargo pushing through the death star to the hanger would be great.

Sabotage - Why this mode wasn't already there I do not know, for context R2 has been rescued but the imperials have turned on the tractor beam, the rebels now have to fight their way to the tractor beam generators and blow them up before they can leave.

Cargo - This mode is always fun and just like Jabbas palace, the closed areas of the death star would suit this mode very well.

Droid Run - The maps have some good vantage points for this mode.

Heroes Vs Villains - This should have already been there, it would be great to see luke and vader clash in the death star without it involving R2 running through them.

Hero Hunt - Again the maps lend themselves to this mode quite well as there are plenty of vantage points for a hero to use and also to be cut off.

2. There needs to be a DLC playlist for all DLC, I'd like to be able to play different modes on different maps from different DLC's. Not exclusively just Death Star, I'd like to play Blast on Death Star and then go to Walker Assault on Bespin or Extraction on Outer Rim. Gives playing much more variety.

3. When selecting a game mode from the DLC's. Like the base content modes, I want to play that mode and that mode Alone So if I choose blast on the death star, I want my next game to be blast on the death star, not battle station or figher squadron. When selecting a mode I want to play exclusively just that mode.

4. There's a severe lack of walker assault in these DLC's , even on bespin it was quite small, we need more large walker assault maps.

5. MOS EISLEY I know this has been said a million times but I'm still surprised this map isn't in the game, it's one of the most iconic locations in the entire Star Wars universe, it's urban combat on tattooine.

6. Hero Blast - I know of the rumours of this mode, if this is true then it needs to be more than 6 v 6 more like 12 v 12 at least.

7. Team Blast - I'd like to see blast on a much bigger scale, walker assault maps using the blast mode, 20 v 20 in an all out infantry shootout, it would be amazing.

8. Conquest Mode - Again this is probably one of the mode requested modes, give us conquest from Battlefield, let us take and hold control points and kill enemies to win. This is an iconic mode from the original battlefronts and also a mode DICE is known for. Throw in a few speeder bikes on the larger maps to allow people to get around faster to reach the control points and you have a winner of a game mode!

9. Weapons I feel should be locked to level like outfits are. Giving players weapons after unlocking them through hutt contracts mean that these new weapons are the ONLY weapons people will be using for the next few weeks because they are new. Give players something to work toward, hutt contracts should give you the ability to unlock them to buy, and the contract should only be available when you are a certain level. This gives players much more of an incentive to work at it, I need to rank up to buy the contract, the contract will unlock the weapon, now I need to make sure I have enough credits to buy the weapon.

So that's my feedback so far. Thanks for reading :)

Euden
  • Tacto5
    164 posts Member
    All of these ideas are awesome and should be put in the game! Check out my discussion for more ideas for the future of battlefront
  • Sarrion02 wrote: »
    Pretty ok DLC overall but its too few game modes. Im mean come on. You should never be forced to flying that much like you do in Death Star-DLC. Sometimes you are stuck with the flying-mode 3-4 rounds in a row picking the battle station mode.

And still no new supremacy-maps?! Is it so inpopular with supremacy (i thought it was the second post popular after Walker assault)? 3 DLCs and still no new maps in this mode?
    I guess its never going to be in any uptades upcoming either..

If they don't fix this, I think I'm out of this battlefront. Sure enough they're pooling together resources to work on the much superior Battlefront 2. Wouldn't hurt to fix this game so we have something to do while we wait. A small show of respect to us who purchased the game would mean the world.
  • Sushiyoda
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Really love the update, but we definitely need more gamemodes, and Scout needs to have a different order of effects. I'd say lvl 1 should scramble the radar, lvl 2 should get rid of the scramble, and not show you on the map when sprinting, and lvl 3 makes it so you don't show up on the radar when firing your weapon. One more problem I have is with Chewbacca, I really think he needs to be a tiny bit faster, and have more defense, because he just dies to quickly.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @Sledgehammer70 please ask Dice to tie the AI wingmen to players lockons so the AI can only shoot at what we are locking on to. AI wingmen should only be able to shoot enemies if we lockon to an enemy.
    No lockon =AI Wingmen cant shoot.
    Leave damage v regular starfighters alone as the required lockon will help keep them from being too op independently.
    Damage v heros ships should be nerfed by 50% though please.
  • So I love the game and the gameplay, but it is so obvious that EA just tried to save every penny out of Battlefront, so I doubt the fault is with DICE. I love the nerfs which were definately overdue.

Here is a list of things which needs to be fixed or changed in my opinion.
    - the engine bugs. You can see it with some kills when sometimes the corpses fly like 500 meters high.
    - basically every little stone or root completely stops your movement.

the new heavy blaster:
    - the secondary fire is WAY too strong. One just has a better contact grenade ready every few seconds. Reduce the damage in half so it doesnt produce instantkills.

other stuff
    - how the hell was disruption not nerfed? At least reduce the range to some meters so the opponent at least has the chance to melee the opponent and it isnt possible to time out whole groups of enemies.
    - the new maps are super boring.
  • Euden wrote: »
    So I may as well chime in as a player who has been playing since early access beta.

As this is a Death Star thread I'll try to keep my feedback focused on the changes and additions that came with the death star dlc.

Battle Station: Phase 1

1. The Imperial Star Destroyer on phase 1 is now too weak. Admittedly a lot of people complained that the rebels could not win phase 1 very often and so most games of battle station ended there. However, the 75% decrease in health means that the rebels will win, every time. I've had phase 1 complete with 7 minutes to go on a good team. My feedback is that the health needs to be boosted back to half of the reduction. Give that destroyer the armour and health it deserves.

2. B-Wings and Y-Wings. The most obvious feedback to give with this is that they are far too powerful, I've been 1 shotted by these things from across the map. Reduce their power or change the way they work to allow players to fly them if they pick up the icon. This limits the number of b-wings Y-wings in the game and gives players what they actually want. To fly these ships.

3. The Y-Wing bombers in Phase 1 of battle station cannot be shot down, this prevents the imperials from even getting a chance in this mode.

4. Pick up's do not respawn on phase 1.

5. I'd like the ability to man the turrets on the star destroyer and try to take out rebels that way, even on fighter squadron would this be a fun mechanic.

6. Player count is too low. It needs to be bumped up for this phase.

Battle Station: Phase 2

This phase is generally well balanced I feel, although there is a lot of grenade spam due to the tight corridors on the maps I feel that progress can be made as both the rebels and the imperials. That said, here are my thoughts:

1. If a single rebel gains control of R2, the spawns switch, I feel that the spawns should not switch until R2 has left the prison cell area.

2. The hanger is under used I feel, there's so much space but the extraction point for R2 is so very close to the edge, I'd like to use more of the hanger, get some open space in there, push R2's extraction point further back so that it's right next to the escape ship.

Battle Station: Phase 3

This is by far the weakest of all the phases of this game mode. It's over in a heartbeat with the right team and just feels under done.

1. The Rebels need a much harder time getting through that trench, whilst it is exhilarating flying through it trying to dodge fire, it can be done quite quickly with the right team, I myself have successfully navigated the trench and blown the death star within 3 minutes of the round starting.

The resolution for this I feel is to push back the rebels progress faster, if the selected ships are all destroyed they lose a progress checkpoint, one for every time all three are destroyed,

2. The turrets seem redundant and are only there for show, although you can be killed by them, they should really target players.

3. The meter for the run is bugged and will sometimes completely glitch out and not show any progress even though it has been made.

Battle Station: Overall

Overall I like battle station, it's different, its space battles and its in the death star but it needs work in several places to make it more fun.

General Feedback

Below is my general feedback on the game with the inclusion of this DLC.

1. There are simply not enough modes using the death star maps, in particular the interiors. I'm sure this has already been spoken about but when you have 3 interior maps and only get to see them for short periods, they seem wasted.

The interior maps I feel are suited to the following modes:

Supremacy - The close quarters feel of these maps lend themselves to supremacy quite well, You have the hanger and the prison block with everything in between, this would lead to a great set game of supremacy as people would have to change the way they play to deal with the closed areas.

Extraction - Whilst rescuing R2 could be considered extraction, we need an escort the cargo mode for this DLC, not just R2, a slow moving cargo pushing through the death star to the hanger would be great.

Sabotage - Why this mode wasn't already there I do not know, for context R2 has been rescued but the imperials have turned on the tractor beam, the rebels now have to fight their way to the tractor beam generators and blow them up before they can leave.

Cargo - This mode is always fun and just like Jabbas palace, the closed areas of the death star would suit this mode very well.

Droid Run - The maps have some good vantage points for this mode.

Heroes Vs Villains - This should have already been there, it would be great to see luke and vader clash in the death star without it involving R2 running through them.

Hero Hunt - Again the maps lend themselves to this mode quite well as there are plenty of vantage points for a hero to use and also to be cut off.

2. There needs to be a DLC playlist for all DLC, I'd like to be able to play different modes on different maps from different DLC's. Not exclusively just Death Star, I'd like to play Blast on Death Star and then go to Walker Assault on Bespin or Extraction on Outer Rim. Gives playing much more variety.

3. When selecting a game mode from the DLC's. Like the base content modes, I want to play that mode and that mode Alone So if I choose blast on the death star, I want my next game to be blast on the death star, not battle station or figher squadron. When selecting a mode I want to play exclusively just that mode.

4. There's a severe lack of walker assault in these DLC's , even on bespin it was quite small, we need more large walker assault maps.

5. MOS EISLEY I know this has been said a million times but I'm still surprised this map isn't in the game, it's one of the most iconic locations in the entire Star Wars universe, it's urban combat on tattooine.

6. Hero Blast - I know of the rumours of this mode, if this is true then it needs to be more than 6 v 6 more like 12 v 12 at least.

7. Team Blast - I'd like to see blast on a much bigger scale, walker assault maps using the blast mode, 20 v 20 in an all out infantry shootout, it would be amazing.

8. Conquest Mode - Again this is probably one of the mode requested modes, give us conquest from Battlefield, let us take and hold control points and kill enemies to win. This is an iconic mode from the original battlefronts and also a mode DICE is known for. Throw in a few speeder bikes on the larger maps to allow people to get around faster to reach the control points and you have a winner of a game mode!

9. Weapons I feel should be locked to level like outfits are. Giving players weapons after unlocking them through hutt contracts mean that these new weapons are the ONLY weapons people will be using for the next few weeks because they are new. Give players something to work toward, hutt contracts should give you the ability to unlock them to buy, and the contract should only be available when you are a certain level. This gives players much more of an incentive to work at it, I need to rank up to buy the contract, the contract will unlock the weapon, now I need to make sure I have enough credits to buy the weapon.

So that's my feedback so far. Thanks for reading :)

Euden

I agree with basically all of this.

One thing I think needs to be done: more map variety on Battlestation. It feels like Turning Point at release with 1 map. Cool as a mode but not able to stand on it's own with such a limited rotation. There really need to be new maps for Phase 1 and Phase 2 but especially Phase 2.

Also for the love of the Force make the Rebel Fleet trooper an unlock uniform. It's like the most iconic uniform and in ANH it was clearly used by troopers stationed on ground bases so it's not like the Hoth uniforms that would be totally out of place anywhere else. It's such a disappointment that such an iconic uniform for the Rebels is bound to just a handful of DLC maps.
  • @Sledgehammer70 just saying that you noticed a bug, confirmed or it is worked on doesn't mean that you will fix it in a proper periode of time. Especially Dice showed us that so many times. 3 months of waiting nothing happens, then some changes, maybe some fixes from the easy to fix bugs and then introducing some customers damaging bugs (Supremacy and large modes for instance... It's a hot fix...). And in the meantime you will keep hiding like Maul did after his defeat.
    Appearing one weak before a DLC release, then one or two times after it's release and then disappearing until the next patch/release...

Pretty accurate. Gaming companies are oblivious and could be so much more profitable if they had some idea of customer service and an ounce of good leadership.
  • Gingie
    4317 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Don't nerf the TL-50 against infantry. Give it increased overheat time.
  • I strongly implore you to add new modes. Droid Run, Cargo, Supremacy, and Heroes vs. Villains are all modes that would save this DLC. Give us at least two of those modes and I'm sure the majority of the community would be very graceful.
  • thearabgamerx
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    you guy should have the ability to enter your own aircraft and fly it to the enemys space hangers and hop out and go to combat manually and it would be more epic if you guys make all the dlcs with 40 players because i have the season pass and i dont like playing dlc because its not fun playing with so little players , it would be more epic to get murked in a army so we all can sing "we all in this together'' but fr doe we need more heros and more players and all dlcs combined playlist and more aircraft, i think what will make the game more hype is those i stated above
  • There is a bug, on PS4, during stage 3 of battlestation. The rebel team is able to skip checkpoints in the middle of the trench run and go straight to the exhaust port.
  • Hi today is 4.10 and i can buy DLC Star Deatch!!
  • Hi today is 4.10 and i can t buy DLC Star Deatch!!

• There's a really annoying bug in Phase 2, where R2 can get stuck in the indentations in the floor, and there is no way for him to get out. Either:

1) put some invisible walls around the indentations so he can't fall in
    2) add a small ramp to every indentation so he can get back up
    3) give players the option to reset R2 to a previous checkpoint (losing some progress is still better than basically losing the game)
    4) give him those little rocketboosters he had in the prequels (activated by using the jump button)
  • zarra
    43 posts Member
    There's a really annoying bug in Phase 2, where R2 can get stuck in the indentations in the floor, and there is no way for him to get out. Either:

1) put some invisible walls around the indentations so he can't fall in
    2) add a small ramp to every indentation so he can get back up
    3) give players the option to reset R2 to a previous checkpoint (losing some progress is still better than basically losing the game)
    4) give him those little rocketboosters he had in the prequels (activated by using the jump button)

Yeah, I was in a game when R2 got stuck when he was driven into a lower floor "boxed in" area in one of the rooms in the middle of the map. Any other player could just jump out of this area but becasue it was fully closed box all the way around there was no way for R2 to jump over the edge, and Rebels lost the game oin this map problem. This should be an easy fix for DICE to remove or at least put a ramp so that R2 can keep going.
    Zarra