criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• All icons need to respawn in phase 1. This need fixing asap.
  • pcbrown83 wrote: »
    PLEASE add more game modes and make blast longer

Don't get me wrong I am loving the new space battles and trench run, the experience is flawless and you all couldn't have done a better job

- The indoor Death Star maps are flawless and I haven't gotten to appreciate them as much as I would have like
    - Sometimes I don't even make it to part 2 of battle station, so that means even more time in the air
    - Adding cargo or droid run would be perfect for the Death Star playlist and would allow us to experience the maps even more than on a random rotation
    - Extending blast to maybe 150 kills or even 200 would also give us a good amount of time in these maps which I know a lot of people would love

Everything looks fantastic and very well executed, am very excited for the new skins as well. Really hope you all get the chance to read this and consider this as I know a lot of people feel the same way

P.S. I wouldn't mind getting that Bespin Luke skin ;)

@Sledgehammer70
    Listen to this guy, he knows what's good!

• It looks and sounds amazing but it needs more infantry game modes to break up Fighter Squadron frequency.
  • Jonwilliams29
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hero's are broken for extraction. You get a hero token and it freezes on select and unable to restart. The Death star dlc was a big let down in my opinion. Love the game and all you do but the death star dlc just felt like a lazy effort. Why all the new blasters and trait changes if we can't try them out on the new maps unless we enjoy blast. Where's the other game modes for this dlc? Vehicles are more fun in this dlc but I didn't get this game for that. Add more game modes to death star and consider a season pass playlist that puts all the new game modes in one search please. Thank you though for the beautiful maps.
  • Loving it so far, would love one more infantry mode because these interior maps are beautiful and need to be showed off more than one quick stage of Battle Station. Also wouldnt mind at all if whatever mode they can add replaced the regular fighter squadron on the playlist, as its seems rather redundant and unnecessary based on Battle Station being 2/3s flying, which is plenty. Otherwise I am totally happy with the DLC, the Trench Run is awesome, as well as the new heroes. Good going Dice, keep it up, you made this Star Wars mega-geek repeat, "This is Awesome!" out loud to myself many times last night as I was exploring the new digs.
  • And that R2 issue when he can't come out from a one foot deep hollow needs fixing asap.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Very small dlc. Should be bigger and more maps. Sadly robbed this time around.
  • All icons need to respawn in phase 1. This need fixing asap.

I agree. In what other mode do tokens spawn once and then never again?
  • ThirdDegreePun
    1992 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hey everyone, I'd appreciate votes on this poll!
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/57643/poll-would-you-prefer-if-battlestation-was-split-into-three-new-modes

Want to see how many would prefer if Battle Station was split up to those who want to keep it intact. It could probably be very easily changed, and for us on console we have a loading screen period in between anyway as they're not fast enough to seamlessly transition.

I'm confident that if the devs see a large positive trend for this it could be implemented quickly to easily get the action you want to be involved in!
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    @FireWall @phatseejay, The only solution to the flying versus infantry issue is to create a seperate playlist for infantry only modes. Leave Battlestation and Fighter Squadron in the list, remove Blast and add it the infantry only list. Add whatevrr modes infantry players want but I refuse to let pilots get buried in the playlist again and in the game in general. If it wasnt for Pilots, infantry wouldnt even have the Death Star. How do these infantry players show gratitude? By trying to bury the very players that got them this DLC.
  • ThirdDegreePun
    1992 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dotty wrote: »
    @FireWall @phatseejay, The only solution to the flying versus infantry issue is to create a seperate playlist for infantry only modes. Leave Battlestation and Fighter Squadron in the list, remove Blast and add it the infantry only list. Add whatevrr modes infantry players want but I refuse to let pilots get buried in the playlist again and in the game in general. If it wasnt for Pilots, infantry wouldnt even have the Death Star. How do these infantry players show gratitude? By trying to bury the very players that got them this DLC.

I'm still hopeful they're working on that playlist solution which Dennis has mentioned a few times. About checking the modes you want to play and it automatically shuffling you to different games which are playing those modes. Would be super useful, although it sounds complicated to implement...but if combined with split up phases it solves the problems :smile:
  • Dotty wrote: »

That's a good idea. It would be very cool if they could also drop a few infantry modes in there (HvV, Cargo, etc) so everyone could be happy.

PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
    Arch, it seems we are starting to understand each other. So Ill finish with this.

1- Im not asking to be thanked(though more rewards would be nice... ) Its the pilot community you should thank.

2- Battlefield games usually have a 3-4 year timeframe to make a game. Due to Disneys strict timeline to hype The Force Awakens, Battlefront had just under 2 years to build this game from scratch. So more time equals more content and more maps at launch. Dice did amazing job for having so little time to build and release this game under fire.

Its been an interesting conversation :)

Thank you pilot community. Apparently this DLC is your fault.
  • Scarrod99 wrote: »
    Negatives:
    - Too little ground combat. If your team sucks the second phase is over in a minute and it takes 15mins to be able to play it again. The overall concept of the mode with three phases is great and it's implemented nicely. And if you'd add more old modes in the mix the whole hit and run story thing doesn't hold water anymore. Maybe there could be side missions (small map modes) for the rescue team while R2-D2 is being rescued. Rebels need to take out tractor beam or disable anti air defence aiming system or something so that they can escape.
    - Chewie is too slow. I know that he's slow and big, but now he can't compensate it. You can't keep up with others in HvsV and if others don't stick with you and enemy team flanks you get wrecked.

That's a really fun idea!
    Arch, it seems we are starting to understand each other. So Ill finish with this.

1- Im not asking to be thanked(though more rewards would be nice... ) Its the pilot community you should thank.

2- Battlefield games usually have a 3-4 year timeframe to make a game. Due to Disneys strict timeline to hype The Force Awakens, Battlefront had just under 2 years to build this game from scratch. So more time equals more content and more maps at launch. Dice did amazing job for having so little time to build and release this game under fire.

Its been an interesting conversation :)

Thank you pilot community. Apparently this DLC is your fault.

Lol

lol-gif-35.gif

• Bitterly disappointed by the size of this update ,it's absolutely tiny , all the fighter squadrons look the same and are boring ,the foot map is a joke ,Death Star should have been the crown jewels of this whole game ,instead it's the worst map of the lot ,very lazy from EA im afraid, im back to playing Outer rim !
  • Hey all! It'd be great if you could vote on this poll so we can see how many people would prefer if Battlestation was split up so you could choose which parts of it you wanted to play :smile:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/57643/poll-would-you-prefer-if-battlestation-was-split-into-three-new-modes
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member

I'm still hopeful they're working on that playlist solution which Dennis has mentioned a few times. About checking the modes you want to play and it automatically shuffling you to different games which are playing those modes. Would be super useful, although it sounds complicated to implement...but if combined with split up phases it solves the problems :smile:
    In the meantime what are pilots supposed to do? Hope we can find a game with players that arent quitting the game the game because they dont want to play a flying mode in a rotation? Yeah, that didnt work for Bespin FS players did it......

Yet here we are, Pilots, the most patient and heartbroken players in the game, finally getting a chance to celebrate the most iconic event in the OT movies and the most awaited mode in Battlefront history, about to get our hearts ripped out because of whiners that cant stand the very thing that made Star Wars legendary for Pilots.

No more.

I love the first phase of battlestation, but the second could be deleted tomorrow and i wouldn't bat an eyelid. It's just a mini version of extraction, but with a controllable "cargo". Phase 3 is "ok", but i prefure playing that map on fighter squadron, as the trench run just doesn't feel right to me.
    I know extraction was an outer rim exclusive mode, but i would have prefured phase 2 of battlestation to have been R2 on rails like the cart is on outer rim. With the rebels obviously having to extract him, and the imperials having to stop them.
  • The first phase of Battlestation could use more health pickups/quicker cooldown pickups. It seems like once you pick them up they don't respawn for the rest of the game. It would help players fight longer, and not be left at like 20hp in an X-Wing/Tie Fighter for 2 minutes.

In the meantime what are pilots supposed to do? Hope we can find a game with players that arent quitting the game the game because they dont want to play a flying mode in a rotation? Yeah, that didnt work for Bespin FS players did it......

Yet here we are, Pilots, the most patient and heartbroken players in the game, finally getting a chance to celebrate the most iconic event in the OT movies and the most awaited mode in Battlefront history, about to get our hearts ripped out because of whiners that cant stand the very thing that made Star Wars legendary for Pilots.

No more.

I've been enjoying flying for the first time since the very start of the game :smile: my main problem is that it's the same map and same mode far too often, back to back. I'm happy that it's a part of Death Star, I just want some more refreshment in between and a chance to stick my feet....down?

Honestly the best solution to this divide would have been to have an element of land combat in Flying/Space modes like Capital Ship boarding and such, so you could take out fighters or attack/defend your ship whilst the battle raged outside :smile: it's a bit late for that now I think unfortunately :disappointed:
  • Okay love the graphics as always Dice. Now for the disappointing things about the Deathstar DLC.
    (1.) Where is the catwalk that Obi Wan walked out on to shut down the Tractor Beam? It seems no where to be found. All the similar catwalks have extra catwalks jutting out of them.

(2.) The Trash Compactor door is all wrong. It's to close to the floor. Watch the movie the door is 1' 4" down to the floor from the door. The water is up to their knees.
    (3.) Why is there no trash compactor Dianoga monster and no water? Really? This one really hurt my feelings. I was very excited to see it.

(4.) Where is mouse droids? *Cudos for having the Deathstar Droid though. :)

(5.) You need arrows assisting people to find objectives on the Deathstar surface, it was very confusing. Trying to follow the objective beacon I wound up entering trenches only to have to turn around a lot, it is ultra confusing.

(6.) I know towards the end in the movie the turrets are shut off but why are they not shooting at us in the start of the Deathstar Surface mission. *Yes they randomly fire at you at one check point section but please fix the ones at the start so it's more movie like.

(7.) Also why isn't one of the objectives to take out turrets on the surface?

*Grant it I had fun despite all this, but it ultimately left my heart feeling empty. I really wanted those things in the game.
    Quick over all game summary...
    You see Dice it's like I've always said you get the big stuff right, it's the little things that kill you:
    No living Rancor. No Wampas attacking. No Sarlac attacking. No Taun Taun to ride and now no water with a Dianoga in the trash compactor room. The little things guys...the little things.

Jesus, you know that the mouse droid and dianoga monster can be seen. I've seen them myself. @Starmasui17324
  • I don't want to play Fighter Squadron. Where are the alternatives?

I never said, that I want more Fighter Squadron!

U said space battles, how is that different?
  • Adtrfan_25
    750 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    With battle station having such a big part of the playlist, I don't think having FS in there is necessary.

I think cargo and droid run would be welcomed additions.

We all want HvV but for that to happen, it'd have to be 4 heroes on 4 villains (8 on a team, 16 man lobby) because Dengar, Greedo, Lando, and Nien wouldn't be able to be present due to the scenario where someone has the death star dlc and nothing else. Also the 16 man lobby wouldn't work because of... ugh...the playlist as all the modes in there now are not 16 man lobbies.

Lastly, R2-D2 getting stuck in the floor has to be fixed asap O_O
  • When I first read that there was going to be a Death Star dlc I was amazingly excited. Who wouldn't want to experience and explore the destruction of the Death Star? For a Star Wars fan that's one of the iconic moments in the Star Wars universe. But it seems like they didn't work with the same creativity and care as they did on the other DLC's.

First off, the lack of content if pretty laughable. It's no mystery that a large chunk of the population only enjoys infantry modes, that is, they utter despise fighter squadron. Why dedicate an entire dlc to that and alienate everyone else? I'm glad the population that enjoys FA finally got their mode, that's awesome, but I don't know that the whole DLC had to be limited to that?

Again, doesn't seem like the devs are catering to the interests of the community. For example, there's been a lot of calls for HvV. I know it's supposedly coming out. But why isn't it out now? At release.

I felt like with the outer rim there was a lot of care, patience, and thought that went into the game modes, I mean, extraction is amazing, is it not? It seems like they really tried to cater to what we wanted. Not so with this DLC. But I will say the visuals are very beautiful. The content is just lacking and very one sided.

And I think phase 2 battlestation is really fun. If it were an isolated mode I think people would really enjoy it.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member

No more.

I've been enjoying flying for the first time since the very start of the game :smile: my main problem is that it's the same map and same mode far too often, back to back. I'm happy that it's a part of Death Star, I just want some more refreshment in between and a chance to stick my feet....down?

Honestly the best solution to this divide would have been to have an element of land combat in Flying/Space modes like Capital Ship boarding and such, so you could take out fighters or attack/defend your ship whilst the battle raged outside :smile: it's a bit late for that now I think unfortunately :disappointed:
    Youmean Space Assault from SWBF2? buwsaaas haha bwahhh aaa

No. that wont solve sith man it was a problem having infantry in space battles then and it was a bad idea now. read the effn forums ffs bro...

Either you agree with a seperate infantry only playlist or you dont. Im done debating, being patient and heartbroken.

#Pilotsmatter

• Themainman wrote: »
    Darthgriff wrote: »
    Example. That many people complains about mode rotation, yet if I click on blast niece that game is over it moves onto fighter squadron. If I wanted to play that I'd have **** well clicked on it. So now I have to quit, load main menus, search for blast game, and repeat and repeat.

Last week nobody was playing Bespin, after such frustration with it.

I give this DLC 1 to 2 weeks before it's empty of players.
    thats generous i think itll be dead in 4 days

If they don't get this disconnect issue fixed the whole game is dead as of today.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • In the meantime what are pilots supposed to do? Hope we can find a game with players that arent quitting the game the game because they dont want to play a flying mode in a rotation? Yeah, that didnt work for Bespin FS players did it......

What are you talking about? No one is saying DICE needs to remove flying modes. People want more infantry modes and to not be forced into flying modes. You and other pilots can kill star destroyers and blow up the death star all you want, I just don't want an entire DLC wasted on that. I don't understand why so many of your post seem to have this opinion that people that are annoyed/angry about this DLC are somehow anti-Pilots. We just want more infantry modes. No one wants to take away your precious.
  • ThirdDegreePun
    1992 posts Member
    edited September 2016

No more.

Youmean Space Assault from SWBF2? buwsaaas haha bwahhh aaa

No. that wont solve sith man it was a problem having infantry in space battles then and it was a bad idea now. read the effn forums ffs bro...

Either you agree with a seperate infantry only playlist or you dont. Im done debating, being patient and heartbroken.

#Pilotsmatter
    only-a-sith.gif
    What's wrong with that and having the ability to do so. It's presuming you can still spawn directly in a ship if you want, or in the hanger.

Either way I'm fine with infantry playlists. I like doing both but whatever.
  • GappAttack
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    -Phase I is the blandest out of all the phases, I think you should decrease the time and star destroyer health proportionately.
    -Phase II is not long enough and the one that a lot of players enjoy, I think you should find some way to lengthen it if possible.
    -Phase III is the one I have not experienced enough to make any recommendations on.
    -Chewbacca's primary damage from the Bowcaster seems weak. In Battlestation, people may not notice this as much due to the great opportunity for splash damage. But I feel like his bow caster should be able to drop people quick with direct hits. IMO it does not do this. I also feel like his Roar ability would work better if it were more similar to Bossk's ability. Where you can keep it on for as long as you want, but it has a certain detrimental aspect to it to give incentive to not keep it on all the time. Wookie Rage that increases his cool downs and damage/defense, while further decreasing his speed is my suggestion, although idk if its balanced enough. Or maybe increase cool downs/damage/speed and decrease armor ability. It's also ridiculous that Chewie can't OHK with his fierce wookie melee.

That is all I have for now
  • I think battlestation is a nice addition, but I think there is too much fighter squadron focus.
    Every match of battlestation might include 2 rounds of FS. That is quite a lot already. I do not want to play FS again via the playlist, cause that basically could mean 3 rounds of FS in a row before we enter a the death star again.
    Also battlestation feels a bit unfair. The rebels have to win 3 rounds for a victory, the imperials only 1. I have played 6 matches. Lost 3 as rebels. Lost 1 as imperial and only 2 matches i won was a imperial.

My suggestion is to split battlestation.
    So match 1: FS star destroyer
    If rebels win match 1
    then
    Match 2: Getting r2d2
    Match 3: FS trench run
    Match 4: blast
    Switch sides
    Start at 1 again

If imperials win match 1
    Then
    Match 2: blast
    Switch sides
    Start at 1 again.

Every match will have victory/defeat.

Some other feedback.
    I hate the y/b wing, tie bomber etc. Additions There seems to beterschap nothing one can do to not be killed instantly... make them flyable or make them inflict less damage.

Also there could be more game modes.
    Droid run with for example 4 droids or heroes vs villains with 5 vs 5 heroes would be a nice addition.

I also dislike the new scout trait. Was My favorite. Not anymore....

But cool New weapons and star cards

@meshugene89 use the search function to find the topics about player hunting, autoaim is too easy, ai need. names, we need awing and interceptor ai, spawn trapping starfighter spawns and a few others. Combined they added up to basic mechanics that made it difficult for new/veteran FS players to play and enjoy the game.

If I insulted you, it wasnt my intention, I was trying to speak to the community as a whole based on my playtime and my observations of playing with others and watching videos about the major complaints associated with the flying mechanics in general.

You do have some interesting points but I do disagree with you about the overheating lockon not being a good thing.

Well, I just looked through some older posts using the search function for topics on Fighter Squadron and couldn't find anyone complaining about the lock-on system. The majority of complaints were about the TIE fighters being weaker than X & A-Wings and finding it hard to escape a torpedo lock once it had been fired at you.
    It's not that I felt insulted, it's that I hardly think it's fair to be called a "spammer" just for playing the game the way it was it supposed to be played. In the real world, if you were piloting an F-16 fighter jet and you locked-on to an enemy target, the lock-on system doesn't overheat. It's stays locked to the target until you lose sight of it, or you take it out. This is exactly how the lock-on system worked prior to this update. So why they chose to replace a very realistic element for an unrealistic one is hard to understand.
    Let me ask you something; did you play FS a lot before this update came out? If so, how did you use the lock-on system? Did you use it sparingly or hold it when targeting an enemy?
    Despite what some people say, Fighter Squadron was a good and reasonably balanced mode prior to this update. Really, all that was that needed to make FS better was more diversity in the vehicles and A-Wing & TIE Interceptor AI vehicles. But don't take my word for it, just read this and you'll see what I mean - starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/discussion/53684/fighter-squadron-balanced-now/p1

The lock on system wasn't really a problem. The problem was with hit detection when firing at a turning ship. If the ship was in a hard turn the shots wouldn't register even though it created sparks. Some say the issue wasn't real, I say it certainly was. Why they changed the entire mechanics of the mode, I dunno.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member

What are you talking about? No one is saying DICE needs to remove flying modes. People want more infantry modes and to not be forced into flying modes. You and other pilots can kill star destroyers and blow up the death star all you want, I just don't want an entire DLC wasted on that. I don't understand why so many of your post seem to have this opinion that people that are annoyed/angry about this DLC are somehow anti-Pilots. We just want more infantry modes. No one wants to take away your precious.
    Try actually readin next time k......

#Pilotsmatter
  • I think battlestation is a nice addition, but I think there is too much fighter squadron focus.
    Every match of battlestation might include 2 rounds of FS. That is quite a lot already. I do not want to play FS again via the playlist, cause that basically could mean 3 rounds of FS in a row before we enter a the death star again.
    Also battlestation feels a bit unfair. The rebels have to win 3 rounds for a victory, the imperials only 1. I have played 6 matches. Lost 3 as rebels. Lost 1 as imperial and only 2 matches i won was a imperial.

My suggestion is to split battlestation.
    So match 1: FS star destroyer
    If rebels win match 1
    then
    Match 2: Getting r2d2
    Match 3: FS trench run
    Match 4: blast
    Switch sides
    Start at 1 again

If imperials win match 1
    Then
    Match 2: blast
    Switch sides
    Start at 1 again.

Every match will have victory/defeat.

Some other feedback.
    I hate the y/b wing, tie bomber etc. Additions There seems to beterschap nothing one can do to not be killed instantly... make them flyable or make them inflict less damage.

Also there could be more game modes.
    Droid run with for example 4 droids or heroes vs villains with 5 vs 5 heroes would be a nice addition.

I also dislike the new scout trait. Was My favorite. Not anymore....

But cool New weapons and star cards

Vote on this :tongue: https://strawpoll.de/z2d9gfw
  • HellYeah wrote: »
    Loving all the new stuff, graphics, heroes, weapons etc.

Of course we can't hide from the Fighter Squadron issue on on Battle station. This being that 20% (made up number, but probably not far off) of player love FS, the rest don't care for it. Earlier I played 4 rounds back to back. The first 3 never made it past phase 1 and it was very dull for all (well most).
    However I then discovered a fix to the issue!
    Via the chat window I got enough people to agree to let the rebels win phase 1, that way we all got to play the interesting phase 2!

It worked and Phase 2 was great fun for all! (back to positive!)
    I can't comment on Phase 3 as I have never seen it. (0/10 matches)

That's clever. Too bad you had to "rig" the first phase to play what you all wanted.
  • It's the next day and is here my feed back, you done ***** up -_- only one map on one gamemode which the rebels have three chances of losing and empire only one chance of losing which is at the trench run, intercepter is op, hero vehicle die to fast, u still haven't remove Luke stuns, and chewie gets stunned for ten years when he does the ground slam and he is a ***** snail, he's bow caster ability needs to shoot eight bolts when you activate it otherwise it's useless, yet again the already op team (empire) gets the better hero which is bossk
  • I never saw that post. Good job. Why do you keep saying we wouldn't have death star if not for pilots and that we should show gratitude? Unless they add more infantry modes, there is no gratitude to be given. Thanks for a DLC I won't play. WUWU.

He actually makes much more sense than you. Just sayin'
  • Needs more infantry modes otherwise will get stale quick
  • You guys are derailing the thread. Remember this thread is about how to improve this DLC with ideas and suggestions as to why. This bickering will not help to solve any issues you may have. Avoid arguing and focus more only what you want and how it could be done. This way DICE doesn't have to filter through thousands of post about nothing and prolonging the time it will take for them to address our wishes.
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »
    Example. That many people complains about mode rotation, yet if I click on blast niece that game is over it moves onto fighter squadron. If I wanted to play that I'd have **** well clicked on it. So now I have to quit, load main menus, search for blast game, and repeat and repeat.

If they don't get this disconnect issue fixed the whole game is dead as of today.

+1000. I thought nobody else was having this issues. Lag also has been completely gamebreaking of late.

• Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I never saw that post. Good job. Why do you keep saying we wouldn't have death star if not for pilots and that we should show gratitude? Unless they add more infantry modes, there is no gratitude to be given. Thanks for a DLC I won't play. WUWU.
    Because Dice wasnt going to add the Deathstar at all. Pilots went on a crusade asking nay, demanding Space Battles. Due to that overwhelming feedback, Dice changed thier minds and announced the Death Star as 1 of the 4 DLCs.

Where am saying dont add more infantry modes in muh post? NOWHERE!! I said create a seperate/second playlist and add whatever infantry modes players want.

#Pilotsmatter

You have the answers to the questions you asked. Either you agree with a second infantry only playlist or you dont.

• thiago2103 wrote: »
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    briandt75 wrote: »
    Themainman wrote: »

+1000. I thought nobody else was having this issues. Lag also has been completely gamebreaking of late.

tumblr_obrh9ofybH1v03umko1_500.gif

@Balmain24

@thiago2103

tumblr_moz0164wtd1r3acdno1_500.gif

• Balmain24 wrote: »

He actually makes much more sense than you. Just sayin'

How dare you! That's Dotty you're talking about. There is only one opinion here that is correct 100% of the time, and it's not mine, yours or anyone else's...................."It's Dottie's"!
  • Where am saying dont add more infantry modes in muh post? NOWHERE!! I said create a seperate/second playlist and add whatever infantry modes players want.

Where did I say anything about that? I never said that you are against adding infantry modes. It seems that you and I agree overall. You want pilot modes, and I want infantry modes. Neither of us wants the other to have less modes, and neither of us wants people forced to play modes they don't like. GG end of discussion.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    Where am saying dont add more infantry modes in muh post? NOWHERE!! I said create a seperate/second playlist and add whatever infantry modes players want.

Where did I say anything about that? I never said that you are against adding infantry modes. It seems that you and I agree overall. You want pilot modes, and I want infantry modes. Neither of us wants the other to have less modes, and neither of us wants people forced to play modes they don't like. GG end of discussion.
    I get it now you have poor reading comprehesion skills so you attack others to hide your shame ;)

• Tyjames
    807 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    avmav wrote: »
    Needs more infantry modes otherwise will get stale quick

Agreed, unfortunatly I see this dlc loosing quite a lot of its popularity within a month unless they do something.
  • The thing that bothered me the most so far is how often the game ends on phase 1. If a rebel dies when the destroyer shields are down, he'll be lucky to deal damage to it before shields are up again. Maybe if rebels spawn closer to the destroyer?

Also, even when the game reaches phase 2, most likely it won't reach the trench run. I managed to play the last phase only four times in 22 matches. And going through this thread, maybe I was lucky. Some people never saw it.

I know we're still in season pass exclusive period, which is a beta in disguise. But I really hope these balancing issues get patched as soon as the DLC is released for everyone.