criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Official Star Wars Battlefront Death Star Update Feedback Thread.

Replies

• Hahaha dude I'm at work and laughed out so loud :joy:

@thiago2103

PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • I've only played the Battle Station mode once, I wasn't immediately clear on the objectives, and each round seemed to start and end rather quickly. Obviously, I need more experience with it, but for someone who is just going in blind, perhaps explaining the objective a little more clearly between rounds and what the objectives are may be warranted, at least for now. May slow things down a tad, but you can always cycle the timing back later.

For me Round 2 just came and went, and I wasn't quite clear what we were accomplishing, except to run after R2-D2. Since this is geared to be more of a "story" playlist, I would personally like a little bit more of a story.
  • TerribleKD_ButIPT0
    74 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    PS4

Like others, I would enjoy more game modes. In order of priority...
    1.HvV
    2.Droid Run (with mouse droids)
    3.Supremacy/TP
    4.Cargo

Checkpoints on phase three need to be easier to see. (Maybe just a different color) I would also appreciate a better notification of when it's my turn to do the trench run.

There's a bug that allows you to spawn as a stormtrooper falling through space instead of in your tie fighter. Only amusing the first time. ;) It has occurred once on phase 1, and once on phase 3 of Battle Station. I did not save video, but will next time.

Trip mines can only be deployed one at a time, so it would be helpful to know when it has detonated.

I don't know if it's by design, but I dislike my trait being reset from level 3 to 1 after only one death. It's already difficult to get to level 3.

The TL-50 alt fire needs a cooldown.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    danilojbg wrote: »
    The thing that bothered me the most so far is how often the game ends on phase 1. If a rebel dies when the destroyer shields are down, he'll be lucky to deal damage to it before shields are up again. Maybe if rebels spawn closer to the destroyer?

Also, even when the game reaches phase 2, most likely it won't reach the trench run. I managed to play the last phase only four times in 22 matches. And going through this thread, maybe I was lucky. Some people never saw it.

I know we're still in season pass exclusive period, which is a beta in disguise. But I really hope these balancing issues get patched as soon as the DLC is released for everyone.
    10% Closer no more.

• I get it now you have poor reading comprehesion skills so you attack others to hide your shame ;)

That hilarious. I had the exact thought about you based on how you seem to have no understanding of why people are upset about with this DLC. I decided to just end the discussion with you in a cordial manner since we do want the same thing overall.
  • Unakka
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    only negs i have are;

still no dlc for skirmish
    checkpoints and no straight run for the exaust, would've like a nice striaght run like in rs2, it's not boring
    not enough turbo laser fire on surface and from destroyers
  • I don't know if it's by design, but I dislike my trait being reset from level 3 to 1 after only one death. It's already difficult to get to level 3.

Wait... is this a new thing or a bug?
    I find your lack of Guinness disturbing
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I get it now you have poor reading comprehesion skills so you attack others to hide your shame ;)

That hilarious. I had the exact thought about you based on how you seem to have no understanding of why people are upset about with this DLC. I decided to just end the discussion with you in a cordial manner since we do want the same thing overall.
    You dont know how to scroll through a topic and read others posts do you? Oh wait you do since you keep saying the same thing. Its just your comprehension skills that are bad. Ill wait while you scroll through the topic and look for muh post about Phase 2. Go on....

• As pretty as the maps look, I think the latest DLC misses the mark by quite some margin. This is the DLC that everyone was looking forward to . . . I've even read some people saying they'll buy the season pass so they can finally battle on the Death Star. People who have not logged into the game for months are coming back to check in on whats new.

So its very puzzling to see DICE dedicate 2/3 of the modes in this DLC to Fighter Squadron, one of the least popular Battlefront game modes, with the other mode being Blast, probably the least popular ground-based mode based on personal observation. This is not what people were expecting and they are rightly disappointed and frustrated.

Are the devs not aware of how quickly people drop out of FS? Even more puzzling is the lack of playlist option . . . DICE must surely be aware of how FS is regarded in the community given how vocal people have been, yet this has no bearing on their design choices.

I'm not saying don't have FS, but the vast majority of players prefer the larger ground-based game modes. Blast is not enough. Sabotage mode where you destroy generators to power down the tractor beam, as others have suggested here, would be a really cool idea. If larger game modes cannot be accommodated, then perhaps droid run, or extraction...anything!! Ideally we'd get some new larger interior maps in an update, but my expectations are very low because of EA. So at least include some more ground-based modes of any kind.

DICE crucially need to release some new modes for the Death Star urgently, otherwise player numbers (which are already very low for a one-year old multiplayer game) are going to fall again and we'll be stuck with empty lobbies.
  • You dont know how to scroll through a topic and read others posts do you? Oh wait you do since you keep saying the same thing. Its just your comprehension skills that are bad. Ill wait while you scroll through the topic and look for muh post about Phase 2. Go on....

Pass. I'm done with you.
  • Agreed that there are nowhere near enough games played inside the Death Star. Cargo and HvV seem perfect for it.
  • I overall love battlestation and i enjoy the changes to fightersquadroun as it feels more balanced and polished now,however my negative feedback derives on to skirmish,it was said a while back that ALL fighter squadron maps including skirmish would have the new red 5 and tie advanced hero vehicles yet it does not, also the hero bug where you sometimes just stand back up after activating it and lose it is still their and the random missing hitboxes on ai soldiers is also present forcing you to melee them to kill them. Another issue here is the Ai dont fully spawn still, fix the most likely bug stopping red 5 and tie advanced to be playable in skirmish and fix the other bugs also at LEAST add the dlc maps, i can deal with no dlc modes (though id kill for battlestation to go to skirmish) but id love to have the bespin walker assult maps and the death star fighter squadron maps!!! Supremacy and blast in skirmish would be great as well!! When it comes online id say my only issue in death star dlc online is the spawn areas for the trench run, i feel rebels never have a chance at the trench because the empire spawns so close to them and gun you down, i think a better way is have a sort of sensor in the trench areas and the first 3 rebels to enter the trench get chosen and when their killed the next 3 that enter trench after the sensor area on trench gives them the checkpoint locations as to give the rebels more of a chance to at least fly through it some what instead of rebels being chosen while their high up and get shot at from every angle known to physics lol.
  • Pretty much on the same page as many others here. Way too much time in the cockpit in this mode. Fighter Squad is fun from time to time, but I barely got any time playing the infantry mode in Death Star yesterday. Wish I could get more time on those maps running around. Because I was on the Star Destroyer FS mode more than half the time (yes, teams only got to phase 2 of Battle Station about a quarter of the time and only saw phase 3 twice yesterday).

Also, we need a Season Pass mode. Where we can rotate through all the DLC content maps. Understand why you don't (because people who buy a single DLC would be in empty maps then), but really hurts the game. The balance would be better if Death Star, Bespin and Outer Rim modes were all in the mix.
  • TheLoneJedii
    341 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The DLC is ok for the most part, the most part being the addition of 2 new heroes and some new abilities, ow and half a job of customisation, as we still can't change our face's. The real issue most players have is you are forcing them into a scenario they do not like:

1. Fighter Squadron is not very good, so forcing players to play it to get the good ground bit is not fair.

2. You could have done something where players can mount Imperial / Rebel Capital ship Guns and turrets, So 6 are in the air and 6 in guns, this would break the gameplay up and offer something different for people that dont like Fighter Squadron ( mainly because it's just boring ) can participate and not have to fly.

3. 24 players crammed into the Death Star with all the spam, grenades, and general particle effects that are going on, in what is a Major Major Bottleneck, is not good for performance on any machine, and is not fun, every game i have played so far has been a complete and utter cluster ####. I genuinely thought the Death Star would be a team effort, requiring some tactics and team play, it is far from this and is just about spamming corridors with grenades, turrets and rapid fire while you stand in a corner being healed to death by Bacta Bombs and Medical Droids.

4. Still no decent matchmaking, which is putting players of level 10-20-30 up against seasoned level 70+ players, this is not fun at all.

5. There is a real lack of Strategy, Skill or Teamwork required in any of these phases, all of it is just carnage, yes 2 teams of pro players can probably have a decent battle on it, But not everyone is a pro and 90% of the time people will do what they want.

Anyway there are a few suggestions, My biggest issue however is Fighter Squadron has been poor since day 1 and you have now based 2 phases of your DLC around something that is the least played mode in Battlefront, this should tell you its not very good and not something that need to be rammed down peoples throats, I really feel by the time this goes live for Real and not just to season pass holders it's going to be forgotten in a matter of weeks in its current form.

What baffles me more is people tested this and told you it was good. It is Extraction (Which is bad enough as it is as a bottleneck cluster ####) inside a tiny area with double the players, making it awful to play...and Fighter Squadron that has been hated since day 1.
    GcRvyBd.gif
    I have honestly seen better games made by companies with 1/1000th of the budget and resources, how can a game be worse almost 1 year after launch than it was when it started./center]
  • Love this game, and I have no idea how every other post here is trashing EA. That said, I played the Death Star DLC for an hour and saw maybe 8 minutes of ground combat. The space battles were fun and engaging, but my rebel team lost in the first round of Battle Station, then my empire team won the in first round – no second round in what amounted to near 20 minutes of play. Fortunately Blast came up, but it was over quickly. Then fighter squadron and another round of battle station...
    I really just want to run around and shoot people. The *****. format is interesting, but at the very least, round 1 should be a gimmie for the rebs. Or, and I'd really love to see this, make the R2D2 round it's own mode, like extraction, without anchoring it to a half-hour commitment with 2 way-less-popular flight modes.
    Again, great work, but the playlists always seem to need some fine-tuning.
  • The ****. format is interesting...

I guess you can't abbreviate Battle Station.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Its simple to make death star fun : Add HvV and supremacy and remove fighter squadron(we already get enough flying in battle station)

But not everyone likes battlestation. I prefure to play fighter squadron over phase 3 of battlestation, so i think it's pretty obvious they can't make everyone happy. Would agree 100% there is no reason not to have HvV and either droid run or cargo though.
  • Battle station needs to be broken into three games. Sat down to finally play last night and after my hour of playing was up, I had played one and a half games of Battlestation. Came back later and after four efforts, never made it past the first part. The one trench run I made it to (in the earlier session) I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when I was selected for the trench run. The battle was really cool, but I'm they really need to up the in game help. The worst part is, I'll probably never get to play as R2D2. In six games, I only made it to the second phase once as a rebel and getting R2 is really hard.
    This DLC has so much potential, but with 1/6 games getting to the trench run (which I loved despite how confusing it was) and 2/6 games getting to the R2 extraction (which was also awesome even if my first four deaths were getting lost far far away) it's just not very satisfying. The first part is the weakest (though I enjoy it) and just a few good pilots seem to be able to shut down the rebels. I had over 30 starships destroyed with about 17 kills in the first part one game where the rebs were barely able to get the first set of thingies destroyed.
    I'll probably be spending time on Bespin unlocking everything and leveling up and hope there is some way to get into the other parts of battlestation

Maps are awesome as always, I played as Chewie once and wrecked with him (took out both Bossk and Vader) and went to HvV so I could get some Bossk time and really liked his gameplay as well. Haven't unlocked the weapons yet, but got the mine (which is cool) and the medical droid (meh).
  • I'm baffled as to why everyone seems to be having such trouble getting to the second and third stage. Everytime i play i would say i get past stage 1 at least 75% of the time, and phase 2 has to be a pass rate of at least least 90%. The phase 3 result is probably 60/40 in the imperial favour.
  • FatherofIndy
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    1. Biggest problem with the DLC currently is that it can be very difficult for the rebels to win in phase 1 of Battle Station. That means you end up playing phase 1 twice in a row (in the playlist rotation) and if you switch to imperials with the help of the lopsided matchmaking, you might destroy the rebels this time and still not make it to phase 2. Something has to be done about that. It limits an already very small DLC, content-wise.

2. Because of problem number 1, if fighter squadron is before or just after battle station, you may end up being in three flight-centric maps in a row. This is unbalanced for this game. Yes, I know, FS fans may say the game has already been way overly infantry-centric, but this has been the nature of this game since launch. Flight does not need to be removed from the DLC—it would be ridiculous to have DS without the trench run and space dogfights—but there should at the very least be *better* infantry modes (and more of them) to balance out the DLC as it is currently. Another perspective here if you still disagree: because FS fans are still in the minority of the player population, this DLC will be heavily unpopulated in several weeks' time and it will be very difficult to find full games to play. No playlist solution will fix that without more infantry maps, plain and simple.

3. The only infantry modes we get currently are phase 2 of Battle Station (if you make it this far—see problem 1) and Blast. Blast usually lasts about 5 to 7 minutes. This is way, way, way too short. Refer to problem 2: if you have a playlist of: fighter squadron—battle station—battle station—blast—battle station—battle station and you happen to be unlucky enough to never make it to phase 2 of battle station (as I was in several rotations so far this morning), you will end up with a total of 5 to 7 minutes of infantry gameplay in an hour (or more).

4. Thus I agree with others that it would be great if Extraction and Sabotage were added to the playlist. Cargo I don't think will work on these maps (too many routes would mean too many draws or blowouts). Droid Run simply won't be populated. Obviously Drop Zone can't work on DS. Supremacy is a large game mode while DS is CQB primarily. However, both of the previous DLC game modes would be perfect in death star (in terms of number of players, presence of heroes, and fit with close quarters DS maps). They are much better suited to DS than Blast because they will extend the playlist.

This. Also, due to lack of infantry modes, we don't get many opportunities to play as our new heroes.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    I'm baffled as to why everyone seems to be having such trouble getting to the second and third stage. Everytime i play i would say i get past stage 1 at least 75% of the time, and phase 2 has to be a pass rate of at least least 90%. The phase 3 result is probably 60/40 in the imperial favour.

That's funny, because it seems the exact opposite of my experience xD

The four times I played phase 3, the imperials won just one and it was really close (if the match had 5 seconds more, the rebels would've taken the victory). The other 3 were easy victories by the rebels.

Certainly DICE has much more consistent data than us. I would be happy if these balancing issues are more a matter of learning curve rather than mode design.
  • Dotty
    2026 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    danilojbg wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    I'm baffled as to why everyone seems to be having such trouble getting to the second and third stage. Everytime i play i would say i get past stage 1 at least 75% of the time, and phase 2 has to be a pass rate of at least least 90%. The phase 3 result is probably 60/40 in the imperial favour.

That's funny, because it seems the exact opposite of my experience xD

The four times I played phase 3, the imperials won just one and it was really close (if the match had 5 seconds more, the rebels would've taken the victory). The other 3 were easy victories by the rebels.

Certainly DICE has much more consistent data than us. I would be happy if these balancing issues are more a matter of learning curve rather than mode design.
    Other than stabilize the servers, theres not much to do but wait. With all of the newer and less experienced pilots floodin into Battle Station mode, its exactly like the beta. Players asked for nerfs because they had no equipment and didnt know how to play a brand new game/mode.
    I would wait at least until next week, say wed?, gathering data before making any decisions about balance if I were Dice.

• For me, the dlc is a disaster. There is insane loading time, constat freezing that keep me from playing the game. I only manage to play three battlestation in the middle of today normally. This evening i can't play.
    I played 330 hours to this game, in two days the stability is completly gone.
  • @Jaywal @Sledgehammer70 Can we not have Battle Station be twice in a row? It's just such a long game. Don't get me wrong I love the mode, but two games back to back is an hour long! Something like: Battle Station, Blast, Battle Station, Cargo, Battle Station, Droid Run, etc. You might say: "Then you would always be on the same team for Battle Station" I doubt it, the balancing usually shuffles that effectively.
  • Biggest problem I have is that it is too difficult to get out of the first stage of Battle Station. I don't want to sit around for ten minutes only to lose and go back and sit around ten minutes only to win and never set foot in the Death Star. I'd prefer that there would be some sort of advantage gained during the first stage. My proposal is to have both imps and rebs have objectives to destroy and each objective destroyed leads to a hero token in stage 2. That way, stage 2 is guaranteed but there is a reason to destory
  • Dice so much please add to skirimish all dlc maps and modes j please so much hvsv mode add customization please so much you a relly good bussiness please . Write back please . PanCiastekTV
  • DarthProPommes
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I accidently hit the post comment button. My real comment should there be under :)
    Post edited by DarthProPommes on
  • Thanks for creating this thread, Jaywal.
    If you're really interested, here's my list:

The Death Star DLC needs new mission modes. Blast is the only ground game you can choose to play and it has no real objectives and therefore no tension and no strategy. My friends and I played a number of Battle Station missions and since none of them got past the first objective, we ended up just playing the same scene over and over again. We loved the Rescue mode with R2, but since we weren't able to get there, things got boring really fast.

The problem with Fighter Squad is that there is no customization of the ships. The pick ups are few and far between and they don't really do much and there is almost no variety- just cool down and ship repair. Why not have a armor or ammo buff, missle pick up, speed boost, anything that would make you different from just another drone- as you have in the ground games pick ups.

Also, it would be nice to have some kind of shielding when it comes to collisions against objects. There are a number of nooks in the trench run sequence that no one is going to be inclined to go down because there is no point in doing so when just touching an edge is instant death.

I also wish there was at least one new ground based mode like the R2 rescue or a Prison Break mode where you escape the Death Star. My friends and I love playing Extraction, Sabotage, Droid Run, Cargo and Supremacy, but those modes aren't available in the Death Star so we stopped playing the new DLC after just a few games. We felt we had seen and done all there was to do in the Death Star in under an hour.

We would also like to have a Seasons Pass Holder game play option where those who bought the Season Pass could play 24 or 40 player games across all available maps and modes. Having to back out and load up the DLCs or standard modes is a hassle.

We love Star Wars and this game a lot, and unlike the past DLCs, we are very disappointed with this release particularly since it's the DEATH STAR! We've been looking forward to these maps for a long time and this feels very lazy and uninspired. I literally bought a PS4 for my friend so we could play this game together and we've enjoyed many hours of game play.

Thanks for listening.
  • dude, i was doing so good in the trench run, i did it all by my self. but then i find out the empire won, EVEN THOUGH i destroyed the deathstar XD
  • It would be awesome if Vader's chamber from Empire was in the game.
  • Never have I been so disappointed by any dlc release. You should have just called it the fighter squadron dlc because that's all it is. There's a reason that everyone quits fighter squadron when it comes up on the Bespin playlist (because it is INCREDIBLY boring). There was so much potential here and you botched it. You put so much focus on "blowing up" the Death Star when people just want to play fun infantry based game modes and enjoy the maps. 3 hours of Death Star play and I'm done with it.
  • DarthProPommes
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Dear Jaywal
    the maps are wonderful. :) but i have 2 things that must be better in the "Battle Station" mode.
    After the first phase should be manually purely to fly in the hanger of the Death Star itself. The same after the second phase, only then out onto the surface of the Death Star. That would be so nice. <3

When the Empire wins the third phase,
    the Death Star should to destroy the planet, which was one of the best moments in the film!

I'm sorry for my english but one should be able to understand anyway. :wink:
  • Well, I don't get too bogged down in nerfs and buffs and whatnot. I like the maps. The modes are fine. The heroes and skins are great. I enjoy what's available, as far as all that goes. But there is still 1 thing, and 1 thing only, that keeps this game from being one of my favorite titles: The flight controls.

I know this discussion has been had before, but I come to this game as an avid flight simmer, and as a long-time fan of air/space combat games. It matters greatly to me.

The dumbed-down controls actually make flight combat more difficult, and far less fun. I haven't been given the tools to track and avoid enemies, which is the whole point of fighter combat. The lack of 360 degree roll-axis control makes no sense in any vehicle (except maybe the snowspeeder.) Auto-correct should be optional, as the pilot literally loses control, of the vehicle for a moment, whenever it is activated. The canned evasive maneuvers can be helpful for less experience pilots, I get that, so I see no reason to eliminate them. But if I can skillfully execute them on my own with the thumbsticks, how is it more fun to be forced to press a button instead? You've actually removed gameplay.

I could go on about padlock cameras, controls schemes, etc, etc. but I am quite sure DICE devs are familiar with all of those. They simply chose not to implement them. WHY? I strongly feel this was a terrible decision, as having normal/advanced controls for the fighter would not turn anyone off from playing FS. In fact, I think the mode would become more competitive.

I will leave you with how it was done 22 years ago:

• Already boring.
  • Am I the only one who wants this ???

bq3mas.gif

Would be great to see when imperials achieve victory

bq3mas.gif

Good point. There should be stakes on both sides. Even if it is just an animatic of the Rebel Blimp from stage two (and dang near every other mode) being obliterated.
  • DarthProPommes
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Am I the only one who wants this ???

bq3mas.gif

No you're not the only one! Me too!!
  • Chewbacca looks horrible and is too slow and we didn't get our promised stormtrooper Luke and Han and more infantry modes would be nice also it'd be nice if it was easier to get to the second stage of the game! But other than these I'm loving the DLC!!!!!
  • irishtim7 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's by design, but I dislike my trait being reset from level 3 to 1 after only one death. It's already difficult to get to level 3.

Wait... is this a new thing or a bug?

I really don't know, but it happens every time to me.
  • VniKPyZeR wrote: »
    I just want to play H Vs V in the Death Star DLC no playlist pls!!!!!!!

YES dude! Literally everyone wants to play H Vs V. Why Isn't it included in Death Star it's one of the most fun game modes!!

bq3mas.gif

This needs to be in the game!!!!
  • One more thing, the hit detection on A-Wings seems off. Whenever I'm shooting an A-Wing on its side, I can see the hits landing but they deal no damage. The detection looks fine whenever I hit them on the back or on the front, but not on the sides.
  • NienDumb
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    All right, this new patch really sucks. I am sorry to say so. As I was a big fan of the Battlefront game.
    It is currently my one and only game on my Xbox one. I would actually think that DICE/EA would come up with something better. Right now I would hope for a new patch to make stuff how it was a few days ago.

My complains

Chewbacca what did you guys do to him, the graphics are horrible. Looks like something made 10 years ago. Bossk is somewhat better, but still. Not that good.

The soft lock-on aiming for air veicles. Guys, what the fuark? There is absolutley nothing good with this thing. It makes some kind of "cool" sound when the lock on gets overheated. It makes flying a very boring, bad and disappointing User Experience.

The stormtrooper helmet deal Are you trying to be funny or something? "With the arrival of the Imperial Officers, the certification for Stormtroopers to remove their helmets in combat has been withdrawn". Sounds like a very geeky thing to write. Almost as bad as ending news announcements with "May the force be with you".

As you speak about Battlefront being a sandbox for Star Wars enthusiasts, what purpose is there to do something like that. Players love to customize a personal character in any game. Especially Star Wars Battlefront players. Instead of using some cheesy terms of Imperial certifications, give us the possibility to remove the helmets from the shadow troopers, shock troopers and scout troopers instead. And by the way, what would Imperial regulations saying about a whole squad of 20 players using the orange pauldron? It is a rank insignia for a squad leader, not meant to be worn by the whole squad.

You should instead make these skins as commanders, with some special abilities, as the posibility to spawn on officers/squad leaders etc or give nearby troopers a small bonus of some sort. The same idea could ofcourse be applied to the Rebel Alliance forces.

The whole star card deal is also to much dissapointment. There is a few good improvements, as for the sharpshooter and the scout radar scrambling. The berserker trait as well as of the rest will probably not be used any more, by anyone.

Apart from these harsh words, big thumbs up for adding the Death Star trooper, the Imperial Officer, the Rebel Pilot, the Rebel officer etc.

The maps on the new DLC looks really amazing. As well as the new weapons.

In short, great job on the maps, but please give us back the old stuff mentioned above...

Yours truly,
    Nien Dumb

• Now I think about it... no new emotes ?
  • ^ Bring back helmet-less Troopers and add MORE helmet-less options? Oh Lord...
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • The character customization models for females seems either really blocky for the rebels or is just non existent for the female troopers.

Minus the generic trooper, that one is good.
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    ^ Bring back helmet-less Troopers and add MORE helmet-less options? Oh Lord...

Yes, because people like diversity. You say helm-less options. As most players like to design their own character. The result will be a map full of imperial officers instead. As it is the only unit with the posibility to show the fuarking face. Probably not something that would look too cool.
  • NienDumb wrote: »
    ORancisis wrote: »
    ^ Bring back helmet-less Troopers and add MORE helmet-less options? Oh Lord...

Yes, because people like diversity. You say helm-less options. As most players like to design their own character. The result will be a map full of imperial officers instead. As it is the only unit with the posibility to show the fuarking face. Probably not something that would look too cool.

Still much better than helmetless stormtroopers.
  • MooTheJediCow
    725 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    i probably wont play the death star playlist much because i hate fighter squadron and most of the dlc is like that

really sad to see no other ground battles than blast are included and the rescue r2d2 sandwiched inbetween the spaceship battle modes

heroes vs villians should have been included or droid run with r2d2