criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Extend Beta

I think the beta should be extended for 3 more days because my friends and I can't connect and some other people told me as well. Let's get them to extend the beta. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Also the tech team posted have lots of bugs to fix and 3 more days would fix them because if beta like this imagine the game
  • If its like bf4, the full release will still be a beta.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • Lets hope the extra month they need till release, they get to fix everything and make it even better.
  • Yes please extend! My internet went down last night for hours :(((( just got it back up but now its saying the servers are down.....please tell me it didnt end.....:((((
  • or just give us a demo!:D
    "You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I Have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own."
  • PaUZZze wrote: »
    Yes please extend! My internet went down last night for hours :(((( just got it back up but now its saying the servers are down.....please tell me it didnt end.....:((((

Sadly beta is now over , I dint get enough of it either , but yea id love to hear they extend beta some more , wait another month to play hurts :P
  • They aren't extending it...
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • It would be nice but unfortunately they are trying to make a deadline.
    I foresee hours of frustration and cussing in my future because 3 days of testing is pretty ignorant and disappointing.
    But hey! people will still buy it! So screw it! I know I'm not waiting for them to fix the bugs.
    Hopefully it won't be nealy as bad as battlefield4 and Halo: Master Chief Collection.
    #goodluckDICE
  • i wish
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • Ok I hope a demo comes out for the game too. We should get some developer here and talk about it.
  • kellar wrote: »
    i wish

Taylor Swift!? LoL
  • Reported for harassment
    76561198071153223.png
  • kellar wrote: »
    Reported for harassment

image.jpg
    Battlefront I Beta Tester - I hope Battlefront II will be amazing by delivering; Space Battles w/ Infantry Boarding Parties, Stormtroopers w/ Helmets, 64 Player Mode, Hardcore Mode (Lightsaber 1HK), Fixed Squads, In-Game VOIP, Server Browser/Filter, Private Server Hosting, Mod Support and Clan Support.
  • what...
    76561198071153223.png