criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If you feel ripped-off by Battlefront Season Pass DLCs...

...understand that each one costs the same as a Club Sandwich and Mango Lemonade at Denny's.

club-sandwich_thumb-m.jpg?mod=635706188100030000

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

Replies

• Now I'm hungry
  • Degener8
    447 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yes but you dont get the profound sense of gamer entitlement and salty tears at Denny's..
  • You've made me hungry. I don't feel ripped off as I've easily had my monies worth but it's not playable tonight it just keeps saying bad connection :(
  • Exactly. Perspective.

Despite my government telling me it's bad, I'm drinking about 3 season passes a week. Perhaps I'll have a dry night tonight ;)
  • Degener8 wrote: »
    Yes but you dont get the profound sense of gamer entitlement and salty tears at Denny's..

Well said.
  • PS what's Denny's?
  • MonThackma wrote: »
    ...understand that each one costs the same as a Club Sandwich and Mango Lemonade at Denny's.

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

Becuase you have been ripped off just like the rest of us....**** DICE **** EA
  • Now I'm wondering... Which will give you worse gut rot, Denny's or BF DLC? :lol:
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

Waahh!! wahhh!!... Sniff* sniff*
  • lmao!
  • Degener8 wrote: »
    MonThackma wrote: »

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

you're the reason if they make a clone wars game theyll only give you anakin. Obi-wan yoda and everything else will be dlc sheep.

• I do feel ripped-off too. The fix for this feeling, in my case, would be simple: If they made the new maps available to play offline by expanding the 'Missions' section of the game. If they made every single of these super detailed and awesomely starwarssy maps playable offline I'd be like: "shut up and take another $60". voila!
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I've played 200+ hours. Still playing at this point so it's been worth the money. Just spent $40 at grocery store last night the food only last a few days!
  • Or the same as a log of Copenhagen.

Or a month's membership to Planet Fatness...which I'd take a DLC over for sure.
  • ChadDSolo wrote: »
    Or the same as a log of Copenhagen.

LOL I used to be a Kodiak guy (25 years ago). Can't deal with a powdery yuck.

:p

• Mcap
    873 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Degener8 wrote: »

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

LOL, here comes the hypocritical crying about criers. Or in simple terms the people who hate most about other people that which they hate most about themselves.

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

Anyone else think that's really expensive for a sandwich, fries, and drink from DENNY'S?
  • It makes a great analogy. I can get a brunch buffet at a nice chain restaurant in my town (Copeland's) for the same price. Much like Denny's, this game has been relatively lax on content and quality for the price compared to what other games offer.
  • That's not an accurate picture, for it to be accurate, the glass needs to be empty, and the sandwich half-eaten and missing bread, now you got about the right picture of value for this crappy dlc. Judging by this thread EA is really fleecing and the sheep don't care.
  • This is my favorite thread. Close second is the haiku one.
  • thedrum808 wrote: »
    This is my favorite thread. Close second is the haiku one.

Maybe an all haiku feedback thread? Form your praise/complaint in a different way.
  • Mcap wrote: »
    Degener8 wrote: »

o.jpg

I'd call that a bargain.

LOL, here comes the hypocritical crying about criers. Or in simple terms the people who hate most about other people that which they hate most about themselves.

Followed closely by the self righteous dude that has to attempt to point out how clever and above everyone else he is.

Hold the door for the next dude coming through guy.. Lol
  • Wycliffe76 wrote: »

Anyone else think that's really expensive for a sandwich, fries, and drink from DENNY'S?

Absolutely. I'm gonna hit the Denny's forum to see how many people agree with us.