criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

New DLC means the tryhards are back

I've been going 30-10 when I usually go like 60-10.

Replies

• Can confirm
    source: am tryhard
  • ShowOff wrote: »

Your poor KD
    Check out the Battlefront PC Discord: https://discord.gg/ddB5F5P
  • I've been tryharding like crazy, dropping my faithful A280c for a DLT-19 or RT-97c just for that new blaster rifle... that was so painful. But I got it now. But yeah, it kind of ruined my first experience with this DLC because everybody was doing the same thing.
  • Rulerof52 wrote: »
    ShowOff wrote: »

Your poor KD

lololololol
  • I've been tryharding like crazy, dropping my faithful A280c for a DLT-19 or RT-97c just for that new blaster rifle... that was so painful. But I got it now. But yeah, it kind of ruined my first experience with this DLC because everybody was doing the same thing.
    I feel you, I'm using a heavy blaster for the hutt contract and it's such a pain. I'm almost always outgunned with this blaster

• ShowOff wrote: »
    I've been tryharding like crazy, dropping my faithful A280c for a DLT-19 or RT-97c just for that new blaster rifle... that was so painful. But I got it now. But yeah, it kind of ruined my first experience with this DLC because everybody was doing the same thing.
    I feel you, I'm using a heavy blaster for the hutt contract and it's such a pain. I'm almost always outgunned with this blaster

If you're using the RT-97c, try equipping it with Explosive Shot. That helped me out a lot.

Alternatively, hop into vanilla Blast and use the T-21. That's what I did for the last 50 kills or so.