criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

In HvV surely the picks are Palps and Lando?

Ok, lots of threads on the new DLC but I only really play HvV and even with Chewie and Bossk added (once you've tried them a few times) Lando must be the obvious choice for the Rebels and Palps for the Imperials? I do so much damage with these guys I can't understand why anyone would choose anyone different? Leia is a good all round team player and spawns decent support players but the devastating damage Lando deals means he can't be overlooked surely? I took out all 3 Villians tonight no problem with Lando & once the novelty of Chewie has worn off surely you would pick Lando in HvV?

Bossk has some decent abilities but in the right hands Palpatine is completely unstoppable. I didn't mind them buffing him as he's my fav character with his emotes but dear God he's a beast.

Agree/disagree?

Replies

• Palps is love, palps is life.
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.
  • Dengar's pretty good too. Frenzied Blast can tear through any hero in seconds if you're close enough.
    "I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Dengar's pretty good too. Frenzied Blast can tear through any hero in seconds if you're close enough.

Dengar is broken , his explosive rush + hurricane strike combo takes at least 600 health of a hero and like 900 to 1100 from chewie

I thought I was the only one who realized this.
    Palpatine may or may not be homosexual.