criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is the new Blaster Pistol too weak?

I feel like it's just as bad, if not worse than the Night Sniper. I don't ask for buffs or nerfs often but other than it's charge shot it seems pretty useless. I probably haven't used it enough to be a real judge but I'd like to hear other opinions
PSN: LW7CK

Replies

• Lonnisity
    1941 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm guessing you haven't OHK'd anybody with the secondary fire yet, huh?

I've messed around with it in skirmish and it almost felt unfair. I even took down an AT-AT in one bombing run with it. Strange that people are saying it sucks
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • it is VERY weak
  • Still haven't unlocked it. Why would I play as Han when I can play as Chewbacca?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I haven't tried to yet, just wanted to use it and its normal function. The players may had bacta on but I feek like 3-4 shots did like 30-40 damage
  • It's horrible beyond secondary fire. A real liability that I feel is better off as a medium sniper rifle or popgun. Gotta be very accurate with your shots.
  • Secondary fire can be good, primary must have a super steep learning curve because to me it sucks
  • I used it a little more and it definitely has potential but I do think it may need a little damage increase