criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

EA I have an idea just wondering if you are interested

I was wondering if you guys will build an Under water battle, like the battle on Mon Calamari. If you read this I'd be greatly honored.

Thank you, sincerely KmanMallet

Replies

• I'm sure its in the plan and I'm just dieing slowly until its release. But star wars battlefront 2 Not your title I know but I'm sure a bit of royalties like 1%. Copy and steal the crap out of that please. The clone wars is yet the most exciting thing and action yet to date. Larger maps with bots mixed within players. Star wars clone wars is massive forces against massive forces. The classes. Copy them but have the twist of personal customisation. The endless amount of ideas and opportunities with star wars is absolutely endless and I hope we all as a community out in and help and obviously get the time and money to donut all thanks.
  • Doubt they would do anything like this
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • Sounds like a crazy idea
    I find your lack of jimmies rustling
  • Sounds like a huge undertaking.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • What do u mean by undertaking
  • What do u mean by undertaking

bump
    76561198071153223.png
  • I was wondering if you guys will build an Under water battle, like the battle on Mon Calamari. If you read this I'd be greatly honored.

Thank you, sincerely KmanMallet

It would be cool if they did that, doubt it tho. Would rather be on Manaan however :smile:
    latest?cb=20121208162908
    Shut up and have a Star Card™
  • I want to play on Death Star ;>
  • I want light bow
    76561198071153223.png
  • I want Beta until 16th November.
    N-00 ("BrLoKy") S-Arc® ("Stealth Advanced Recon Commando")
  • Only way I can see this working is an underwater base, but just windows and stuff to see the underwater.
    Aka, just set dressing.

I cannot imagine that there would actually be a battle underwater exposed, they would entirely need to redo so much code, animations, physics and what not for just that one map.
    Wouldn't happen, as interesting as it might be.
    <Insert Witty Statement Here>
  • I want a light saber as a card or knife kills that lock on
    I find your lack of jimmies rustling
  • A power up that makes the smart launcher a saber.
    76561198071153223.png